Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

FS: Something for everyone - Tools, parts, stickers, unique bottle cages & Campy

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

FS: Something for everyone - Tools, parts, stickers, unique bottle cages & Campy

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-21, 01:11 AM
The Thin Man 

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked 243 Times in 114 Posts

Cleaning out the shop and found are a few items I can’t bear to give to the bike co-op. Can you use them? If so, please PM me.

All prices include shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Pay by: Venmo, PayPal (F&F) or add 3% for PayPal G&S.

Images Located Here

Spring loaded bottle cages
Ale Depositato makes wire bottle cages like these but this set has no branding to be found. One cage has springs that work great, the other needs some adjusting to be perfect. One is a little misaligned but it doesn’t look too odd. They look the part and have lovely patina. Sorry, only 3 frame clips available.
Price: $30
---------------------------------------
NOS Schwinn Gold Rear Brake Caliper Type LS 2.4 SOLD
Made by Weinmann, these are the period appropriate set of calipers for the Varsity and other legendary models coveted by Boomers across the US. The pads have a little dust/funk from age but the calipers are right-out-of-the-box perfect (although no box is included in this purchase).
Price: $$$$
ATD and Sugino Cone Wrenches (13/14/15/16/17/18mm) SOLD
Oldie but goodie Japanese made cone wrenches in good shape, without damaged jaws, in a perfect range of sizes for your basic bike tool arsenal. Sizes:
Sugino 13mm - 14mm
Sugino 15mm - 16mm
ATD 17mm - 18mm
Park Tool Third Hand Brake Tool (BT-1) SOLD
Very nice shape third hand brake tool. The BT-1 holds caliper brake shoes against the rim while installing the cable. Vinyl coating is easy on the hands and smooth edges allow it to be easily attached and removed. Chrome plated, heat treated spring steel.
Park Tool CN-4 Shifter and Brake Cable and Housing Cutter Tool SOLD
A standard and necessary tool for any basic bike kit. This Park Tool CN-4 cutter is for shifter and brake cables and housing. It has good spring action and pivots are firm, like new. There is a bit of marking on the jaws edges, but it really hasn't been used much as this is my backup pair to a different set I use more frequently. In any case, this cutter is in totally adequate condition with no issues.
Big bag of mostly bicycle related stickers SOLD
Over the years, I've received a number of stickers from purchased products and just toss them in my "sticker bag". I've got too many and I'll never use them. There are mostly bicycle related stickers (Paul, Chrome, ILE, Velo Orange, Light & Motion, Bikepacking.com, Giro, Jagwire, Swift Industries, San Marco, Vittoria, Outershell, North Street Bags, etc.) but there are also other random gems like breweries and other outdoor related products.
Campagnolo Nuovo Record Front Derailleurs for Parts SOLD
Cages and arms in good to very good used condition. No rust, no pitting some very light surface scratches from use but overall both outside and Inside of cages are in nice condition. Down tube mounting bracket with gorgeous Campagnolo logo and ornate, pointy style is in wonderful condition with nice patina. Shine it up or leave it as it is for the pride of wear.
SunTour Bar End Power Shifter Feature and Instruction Pamphlet
This A4 sized document (8-1/4" x 11-3/4") showcases the features of the now legendary SunTour Power Shifter from an exploded view along with assembly instructions on the other side. Also, contact information is below for the "Head Office" in Osaka, Japan... but I can't guarantee the phone number or address will still work if you want to contact them. This document is in physically good shape with no tears or major blemishes. However, there is some light staining, fold lines and slight, small bits of discoloring. Still, it's a great looking piece and ready to be displayed or held onto for posterity.
Price: $10

Last edited by The Thin Man; 10-06-21 at 12:04 AM.
Old 09-21-21, 06:20 AM
Frogbutter 

Bikes: It's a SICKNESS!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 19 Posts
DIBS! ---Big bag of mostly bicycle related stickers PM on the way

Your only hope is reciting 10 hail campagnolos to our lady of the duraace.

I'm happy to say that I own more Steel then Carbon. My Stable! ---> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVZBep7
Likes For Frogbutter:
Old 09-21-21, 09:23 AM
panzerwagon 
Garage tetris expert

Bikes: A few. Ok, a lot

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked 691 Times in 328 Posts
PM incoming for cone wrenches.
Old 09-21-21, 03:52 PM
The Thin Man 

Heads up to everyone that I'm keeping the list updated and also added another itemthe SunTour Bar End Power Shifter Feature and Instruction Pamphlet.
Old 09-23-21, 09:33 AM
The Thin Man 

Stock updated and prices adjusted. Last chance before items hit Fleabay.