Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > Want To Buy
Reload this Page >

WTB: Vintage Campy Record 2040 brake acorn nut, lock nut, and serrated washer

Notices
Want To Buy Looking to buy bicycle related gear? Post your request here. Requires upgraded membership to post new threads

Old 07-28-21, 08:26 AM
James1964 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 151 Times in 96 Posts

I'm looking for the three parts that go on the end of a Campagnolo Record 2040 brake caliper. The part numbers are 2016, 2018, and 2021. Here's an exploded drawing of the parts from the 1973 Campagnolo catalogue

I've seen titanium acorn nuts on ebay, but hoping to find an original chromed one.
Of course, they'll all miraculously reappear after I find replacements; it's one of the laws of bike repair.
Old 07-28-21, 08:49 AM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 1,620 Times in 926 Posts
Originally Posted by James1964
I'm looking for the three parts that go on the end of a Campagnolo Record 2040 brake caliper. The part numbers are 2016, 2018, and 2021. Here's an exploded drawing of the parts from the 1973 Campagnolo catalogue

I've seen titanium acorn nuts on ebay, but hoping to find an original chromed one.
Of course, they'll all miraculously reappear after I find replacements; it's one of the laws of bike repair.
Replying for "subscribe" function.
...Stand by...

Car dependency is a tax.
Old 07-28-21, 06:40 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 1,620 Times in 926 Posts
No luck. Sorry.
I thought we might have had a complete set saved & set aside in the glass case at the shop but they are a different generation.

Car dependency is a tax.