Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum
Reload this Page >

Schwinn AC Power Max Wattage Reading

Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Old 08-31-22, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello, I have come up short with respect to calling Schwinn, the parent company Nautilus, and Core Fitness as it regards my query of what the max wattage reading is on the self generating console on the Schwinn AC Power indoor cycle. The most I've gotten from a tech at core fitness is that the wattage reading allows for a metric of four digits. Thus, at least this indicates north of 1000W as a reading.

I find it curious that certain stationary bikes that have power meters (such as the Keizer M3, and others) that place relatively low limits on the max reading. For example, the Keizer only reads up to 999watts on the console (regardless of how many more watts a user can generate).

To my knowledge, the Wattbike Pro is the only bike that will actually provide a reading of wattage output, and associated mechanical prerequisites, over 3000W

At any rate, does anyone here know what the max wattage reading is for the Schwinn AC Power?

Thank you for your time