Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Tried BKOOL today

Old 09-17-22, 03:35 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
Liked 1,179 Times in 686 Posts
Tried BKOOL today

Not impressed. there were some aspects of it that i liked but found it strange that a live ride i started late showed me as 13 of 13, then 12/13 then 10...it was my impression that i might have been passing some late riders but never really knew. there was no indication if i was 10 meters behind the next guy ahead of me or 10 km ahead. also pretty lame that the route had no video, no map, no virtual world, just a picture of what looked like brake light streaks from a long exposure of road traffic. not exciting at all

the one other ride i did was their suggested first ride and it was a virtual world but i sort of think it might be a bit like how i recall reading how RGT's magic roads started out. the crowd of spectators were cheering me on with super powers. i knew they had super powers because they were all levitating. now that i could put up with.

also, i still cannot figure out how to export the two rides i did. this is just a 30 day trial run but not a good start. not sure i will last a week of this.