Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Rides and Events > Southeast Regional Rides and Events
Reload this Page >

Cycle Out Kids Cancer - Oct 8, 2022, Ridgeland MS

Search
Notices
Southeast Regional Rides and Events Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-22, 10:52 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts

I think this is a fairly new ride for this area though I'm pretty sure it ran last year if not a few other years. First time I've ever signed up for it and the course looks like a decent ride that will be different than the big ride that the City of Ridgeland puts on in May of every year.

The person that seems to be heading this up appears to be the same that does the spearheading for the Natchez Trace Century Ride in May and that has always seemed fairly well organized and goes off without a hitch and is well supported.

https://www.bikesignup.com/Race/MS/R...eOutKidsCancer

And make a donation too. It's for a good cause!
Likes For Iride01:
Old 10-11-22, 10:06 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Here's a video of the ride. Ride was more fun than the video suggests. Especially the last long climb about the 59 mile mark which makes one grunt a little when it briefly pitches up just when you are running out of steam.