Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

I made a GIF for the Bike Friday Ever-E-Day

Search
Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-20, 04:54 PM
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

I saw on another thread that folks here are aware of the new Bike Friday Ever-E-Day. I happen to work at Bike Friday and wanted to share the GIF that I just finished making! This is actually the first time I've made a GIF like this and I'm kinda pleased with the results. The bike doesn't fold per se, but it does pack down to fit in a suitcase so I hope this is the appropriate forum!

I made this GIF to show some of the accessories I've tried out on the Bike Friday Ever-E-Day.
If you've got more questions about the bike you can check out a new blog post. I don't want this post to be more of a sales pitch so let me know what you think of the GIF!
Likes For Enthusiast:
Old 02-04-20, 05:36 PM
I.B.Roots
Bike Noob

Bikes: Kona, Salsa(s)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 12 Posts
slick!
Old 02-04-20, 06:01 PM
linberl

Bikes: Trident Spike 2 recumbent trike w/ e-assist

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked 374 Times in 288 Posts
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
I saw on another thread that folks here are aware of the new Bike Friday Ever-E-Day. I happen to work at Bike Friday and wanted to share the GIF that I just finished making! This is actually the first time I've made a GIF like this and I'm kinda pleased with the results. The bike doesn't fold per se, but it does pack down to fit in a suitcase so I hope this is the appropriate forum!

I made this GIF to show some of the accessories I've tried out on the Bike Friday Ever-E-Day.
If you've got more questions about the bike you can check out a new blog post. I don't want this post to be more of a sales pitch so let me know what you think of the GIF!
That's awesome! I posted a couple pics to try to show folks the options but this is waaaay better, lol.
Old 02-14-20, 08:26 AM
EvergreenShadow

Bikes: dahon speed d8 (and hopefully a bike friday nwt someday!)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
I hope to save up for a bike friday next year! And this new model is so tempting (especially in that robin's egg color I covet).

So if I understand correctly, is this supposed to be your most flexible model yet? Looks like it can be a touring bike, daily commuter, and cargo bike.

I am currently serving as a missionary in a modern town in the Caribbeans, but may invest in one of these babies to do some more intense missionary work in the mountains some day. Bicycles are less attractive to thieves than motorcycles, and a car would be out of budget for a while yet. I don't want a tandem but something that could hold 2 people would be fantastic because I usually have a partner with me.
Old 02-18-20, 04:08 PM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Woah, that's a cool use for a bicycle! It sounds like the Ever-E-Day might be the packable cargo/touring bike you're looking for. Contact Bike Friday via phone or email to talk more with one of our bike designers if you have more questions!
Likes For Enthusiast:
Old 02-23-20, 10:02 PM
freckles

Bikes: BF NWT, Tern Short Haul

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts
love it!

WOW! really love BF's new bike!!!!!
still waiting for my new NWT to arrive to her new home (please be soon) but also now kinda experiencing buyers remorse because i'm seriously lusting after this new one right now!

was looking at adding electric assist to my Oma but maybe the Ever-E-Day is a better solid option for the future....
Likes For freckles: