Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Old Faithful

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-21, 03:38 PM
TugaDude

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked 612 Times in 447 Posts
Old Faithful

I've been very busy lately and hadn't ridden much at all. Life gets in the way sometimes. So I took some time to enjoy some agreeable weather and set out on my "old faithful" Miyata 312 fixed-gear conversion. I've mentioned her before. Regular riders know when a bike just "fits", and this one definitely fits. I don't know that I would change much if anything about it. I have a full stable of bikes, but when I go to the garage this one is constantly beckoning. I came home with a sweaty brow and a big smile. Mission accomplished!

Last edited by TugaDude; 07-19-21 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added photo