Notices
Long Distance Competition/Ultracycling, Randonneuring and Endurance Cycling Do you enjoy centuries, double centuries, brevets, randonnees, and 24-hour time trials? Share ride reports, and exchange training, equipment, and nutrition information specific to long distance cycling. This isn't for tours, this is for endurance events cycling

American Classic wheelset?

Old 12-04-21, 10:42 AM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked 770 Times in 259 Posts
American Classic wheelset?

Anyone familiar with them ? I’m not even sure which model they are but the photo gives some numbers. How do they stack up to Mavic Krsyium SL’s?.
They are currently on my Rando bike as I had them laying around but wondering if I can do better?