Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Its Delilah, a newbie

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Its Delilah, a newbie

Old 01-26-23, 06:59 AM
DelilahIris
Banned.

Bikes: Vester Foldable E-Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Its Delilah, a newbie

Hello,
I am Delilah, passionate about my work and dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. I am working in Hygge Bike Company, a company that specializes in high-quality, luxury bicycles.
Old 02-03-23, 12:45 PM
le bici di jaco
SAARF WAS WRONG!

Bikes: Colnago: Supers '79/'80, '81, '89 (Piu), '91/'92 (Piu); Mexico '82/'83. Basso "Gap" '84

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 17 Posts
How many forum sites have you become a member at? You are only here in an attempt to gain marketing knowledge for the company you work for. It is obvious that you are only here due to your job and not to provide anything to this site. Go ahead; ask for our advice, and then pass it on to your company. Every site I find you on I will attempt to expose your ulterior motive

Warning to all: this not the type of member you want. This is a marketing ploy being used on multiple cycling forums. I am passing this information to friends who are members elsewhere in order to put a stop to this foolishness. This "user" has already been banned on at least one other site where a friend has exposed this "user".

Last edited by le bici di jaco; 03-14-23 at 01:40 AM.