Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > "The 33"-Road Bike Racing
Reload this Page >

Bike rental in Clinton NJ in July

Notices
"The 33"-Road Bike Racing We set this forum up for our members to discuss their experiences in either pro or amateur racing, whether they are the big races, or even the small backyard races. Don't forget to update all the members with your own race results.

Old 01-10-22, 04:30 PM
Yep
no cat contains

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 75 Posts

I’ll be back in the States to see the wife’s clan in July in Hunterdon county. Anyone know a shop around that would rent me a decent road bike? I’d love to try and sneak in a race too, but that’s probably frowned on with a rental…
Old 01-18-22, 07:54 PM
Matt2.8NJ
una carrera contrarreloj

Bikes: Venge, Tarmac, Cervelo P2

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hello from Hunterdon County.

I don't know of any shops around here that rent anything other than hybrids and cruisers, sorry. Jay's in Princeton used to until the pandemic. Across the river in PA, New Hope Cyclery might still do rentals for the tow path - you could reach out to them, but not sure if it's race worthy gear. Same with Pure Energy in Lambertville, just basic hybrid bike stuff.

If you're here in July, I can lend you my spare race bike (Tarmac) if you want to come out to race. No idea what USAC races will be occurring during that timeframe, because of the pandemic, but in nearby Somerset county there is weeknight club racing and time trials, which, if nothing else, are brutal workouts.
Old 01-19-22, 03:30 AM
Yep
no cat contains

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 75 Posts
I sent you a private message. I should have said Lebanon Township, but I feel like no one knows where that is.