Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > Want To Buy
Reload this Page >

WTB Vintage Road Bike ~58cm

Search
Notices
Want To Buy Looking to buy bicycle related gear? Post your request here. Requires upgraded membership to post new threads

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-22, 03:58 PM
anthonylangford

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Hi, I am looking for a vintage bicycle (+/- 58cm C-T frame) in good to mint condition and ready to ride to replace my '94 Specialized Allez Pro (full campy 8spd groupset, speed shifters).

I would prefer something made in the 80's to 90's, but am open to whatever you folks have.

I am based in Toronto and would be happy to meet anywhere within a few hours drive, and am open to any bikes located south of the border.
Old 08-03-22, 07:18 PM
Ruffinit

Bikes: Bridgestone T700, Colnago International, Cannondale SR and ST 700, BH Vento, C. Itoh Super Light, Schwinn High Sierra

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been thinking about selling my '85 Colnago International... Just testing the waters here. It was ordered and built for me while I was living in Spain. It's probably one of the most perfect examples of it's kind. Let me know if it's something you would be interested in.
Old 11-01-22, 11:46 AM
Sonofamechanic 
Go Ride!

Bikes: Klein Quantum Pro, Klein Attitude, Azuki SS, Merckx AXM, Klein Quantum Race, Klein Quantum

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked 155 Times in 87 Posts

‘92 (?) sized 58 (rides like a 59) Klein quantum in Magenta. Original paint and decals, no nicks or dents but rubbing (thru paint) from tire on the chain stays. Selling frame-set, bb (pressed) and headset. Paint is only slightly faded from original magenta—still ‘glows’. Gorgeous bike and a real classic.
Old 04-05-23, 02:26 PM
jgerpheide 

Bikes: American Classics made by the Masters: Brian Baylis, Wolf, Wizard, Masi, Confente, Fuso, Keith Lippy, Smolenski, to name a few.

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 10 Posts
I am selling this rare and very collectible Brian Baylis road bicycle. It is a size 58cm c-c seat tube and top tube.
Brian Balyis was one of the master American California frame builders and master painter from the 1970's up until his passing in 2016.

Jim
805-234-1036