Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Poseidon X Gravel Bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-21, 04:27 PM
Joeyseven

Bikes: Fairdale Goodship

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by EdwardT View Post
Sorry if this is repost. I thought I posted it earlier. But it seems to be gone.

I'm looking at the Poseidon X. Both flat and drop bar. My current gravel bike is my 11 y/o HT MTB. I've done several +50 mile gravel rides on it. I'm comfortable with a flat bar bike. My concern w/ the Poseidon X is it has drop bar geometry. I'm looking at a large (for 6'0"-6'2'), and I'm 6' 2 1/2". My inseam is 36". Crotch 26". I could get the large and swap out a longer stem if my reach is too short. Or I could get the extra large. But I'm wondering if that would be a lousy fit. One other plus for a flat bar is they're in stock.

For the drop bar, I think the fit would be fine. And I think I'd be content with a drop set up. The downside is the earliest they'll ship is 3/22/21. And it finally quit raining in North Carolina!

One last thing, I'm not out to set any speed records. More of a hard charging turtle. Maintain. Go the distance.

Input appreciated
I'm 6' 2 1/2" long torso and my bike inseam is around 32.5".
I was looking at the Poseidon Redwood as the X is sold out right now.
The TT and HT seem really short on the large and XL ,making the stack and reach not very close to what I'm use to ridding on a gravel type bicycle.

The brand/bike gets good reviews for this price point. I like the tire CLEARANCE and the 1x10 groupset.
I'm going to contact Poseidon latter and ask mostly about the front end geometry because I'm still interested.

Also like the Polygon Bend and some of the Marin bikes for a better fit for my body size.
Really do not need another off road bike until I sell a few road bikes. Currently riding a Raleigh Tamland and Roker.
And when Nashbar was still in business I bought one of their Touring and gravel type bikes on sale for a very good price.
Come to think of it... I really do not need another gravel bike... Or maybe I do. .. I do like collecting and riding bicycles.

Also Edward any updates?

Originally Posted by SkipII
I found their geometry a little tricky to figure out. For me, I installed an adjustable stem and a seat post that allowed me to tilt the seat forward a bit. I strongly suggest you contact Luis at Poseidon. He is very helpful can give you some good direction on frame sizing and your other questions. .
Agree
Here some good info on under $1000(or so) gravel bikes. I'm a +50 rider now and looking for a more up right gravel type ride.
But I would need to sell some of my bikes. LOL
https://www.cyclingabout.com/best-gr...es-under-1000/

Last edited by Joeyseven; 03-26-21 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-07-21, 08:10 PM
Cheetocat

Bikes: Marin Hawk Hill, Poseidon X, Older Treks

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I will answer my own question. I got some Panaracer Gravelkings made for tubless. When I inflated them with the tubes, they popped just like a tubeless does. So I decided to try it. Front tire first. Scuff up the rim. Add tape and tubeless stem. I take the valve out of the stem and inflate it to set the bead. Then release the air and use a syringe to put 80 ml of Stan's in it. Put the valve back in and inflate. It took 15 minutes or so and lots of Stans leaking out all over the place but it finally sealed. Three rides in and it is so nice. Did the back tire last night and it sealed right away, no issues. Have not rode it yet, but not anticipating any problems.
Old 07-14-21, 09:55 AM
patthepunk
Fixin' To Die

Bikes: 2010 Mercier Kilo TT, 2020 Specialized Rockhopper

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whats the largest sized 700c you've managed to get on? There site says 40mm, but i would love to cram an ultradynamico CAVA on there, which are 42.
Old 07-15-21, 01:55 PM
favero_

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey everyone!

So I've been very happy with my Poseidon X 2021, and I've been thinking of ways to upgrade it. By people talking here in the forum I thought it would be a great idea to upgrade the wheels. I saw the Hunt ones, and even though they seem very good, I started drooling by the Scribe Carbon Gravel Wide++. The question is: am I crazy for wanting to put a U$1,000 wheel in a U$699 bike? I use it for commute and also for some weekend gravel-trailing, so I could definitely use the added lightness and compliance of the carbon wheel...

Any thoughts?

Also, any tire suggestion that could go with it?

Thanks!
Old 07-16-21, 07:57 AM
tdilf

Bikes: Niner RLT RDO, Trek Remedy 9.8

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 117 Times in 70 Posts
If you think there is a chance that you will be getting another gravel bike in the future, a higher value wheelset might be a choice you can bring with you to that new bike. But for commuting any wheelset should do.
Old 07-16-21, 10:01 AM
favero_

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tdilf
If you think there is a chance that you will be getting another gravel bike in the future, a higher value wheelset might be a choice you can bring with you to that new bike. But for commuting any wheelset should do.
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. So again, I use it for commute, but I also use it for trails. Even though I'm relatively new on trails, that's something that I want to do more and for longer.

Regarding buying another gravel bike, that's always possible, but the idea was quite the opposite: Instead of having to buy another bike later, stick with the Poseidon X (nice frame, nothing to complain about the gears, breaks I'll change them eventually) and make it a much better bike. Does it make sense? So with the wheelset, I could make it tubeless (much better on trails) and also strip off some considerable weight for having to carry it upstairs every time I arrive home.

Any thoughts, or maybe suggestions of another wheelset?

Thanks!
Old 07-16-21, 12:43 PM
EdwardT

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Seems like a bit of overkill. Kind of like putting high performance race tires on a Nissan Sentra.

You'd probably be better off selling your Poseidon and getting a $2000-2500 bike..
Old 07-16-21, 02:21 PM
MP45

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a Redwood that I've run as everything from flat bar MTB with 27.5s to drop bars on the road and 700C. The frames are a lot nicer than I expected, so they are worth a little upgrading. The paint is delicate, so protect any areas with rubbing. As folks have mentioned, the customer service is great. I wanted a spare derailleur hanger got an instant reply. I ended up buying 3 as they were cheaper than expected. Thinking about an X frame as well. I look at them as great "spare parts" bikes they way my crosscheck is. My Redwood in it's current incarnation is running an XT drivetrain, drop bars and a Microshift bar end shifter with 650Bx 2.1 Gravelking SKs. If the full carbon fork is an issue, they also sell their "adventure fork" which is all aluminum and has an uncut steerer if stack height is an issue. My other dirt road bike is a Crosscheck so I was used to compensating.
Old 07-16-21, 04:34 PM
Cheetocat

Bikes: Marin Hawk Hill, Poseidon X, Older Treks

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I am running Panaracer Gravelking SK 43s and have them tubeless in the original wheels. (Even though they say they are not tubeless ready) I did a 32 miles gravel race a few weeks ago and they were awesome..
Old 07-16-21, 05:32 PM
favero_

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EdwardT
Seems like a bit of overkill. Kind of like putting high performance race tires on a Nissan Sentra.

You'd probably be better off selling your Poseidon and getting a $2000-2500 bike..
I understand what you are saying. I still have some reflections on that though. I don't want people to agree with me, but I'd like to explore the issue deeply.

What would a $1700 bike would have that my Poseidon X with the Scribe Carbon Gravel Wide++ wouldn't? Probably a better drivetrain, that would influence my experience how? The breaks as well perhaps? Would the frame + wheels of this bike be better (lighter, more comfortable, faster) than the Poseidon X + Scribe?

Regarding the comparison with the Nissan Sentra, maybe it's not a fair comparison, right? (although it made me laugh heheheh) The wheels influence much more a bike than a car, don't they?

Anyway, I'm eager to hear your thoughts (and from the others as well). It seems like a nice conversation to have among the community...
Old 07-20-21, 08:23 PM
dwmckee

Bikes: Co-Motion Cappuccino Tandem,'88 Bob Jackson Touring, Co-Motion Cascadia Touring, Open U.P., Ritchie Titanium Breakaway, Frances Cycles SmallHaul cargo bike. Those are the permanent ones; others wander in and out of the stable occasionally as well.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by favero_
Hey everyone!

So I've been very happy with my Poseidon X 2021, and I've been thinking of ways to upgrade it. By people talking here in the forum I thought it would be a great idea to upgrade the wheels. I saw the Hunt ones, and even though they seem very good, I started drooling by the Scribe Carbon Gravel Wide++. The question is: am I crazy for wanting to put a U$1,000 wheel in a U$699 bike? I use it for commute and also for some weekend gravel-trailing, so I could definitely use the added lightness and compliance of the carbon wheel...

Any thoughts?

Also, any tire suggestion that could go with it?

Thanks!
On that bike, a $400 set of Eastons, FSA or Shimano GRX wheels would be an excellent upgrade and will leave quite a bit more in your wallet. Do you have QR or through axles on that by the way? If QR then the FSA whels come with both TA and QR axle ends.
Old 07-22-21, 02:03 PM
favero_

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dwmckee
On that bike, a $400 set of Eastons, FSA or Shimano GRX wheels would be an excellent upgrade and will leave quite a bit more in your wallet. Do you have QR or through axles on that by the way? If QR then the FSA whels come with both TA and QR axle ends.
I do have QR in it, the original of the Poseidon X. I also checked some from Hunt, but they're all for pre-order to be sent only in October! I really wanted to reduce the weight of my bike, just for the convenience of cycling and carrying it around. Any wheel that would do that significantly without breaking the bank?

On another topic, has anyone changed the chainring to something with more teeth, maybe 42 or a bit more? I ask because I never use the two first gears, and I found myself reaching for heavier gears plenty of times.
Old 07-25-21, 09:27 AM
dwmckee

Bikes: Co-Motion Cappuccino Tandem,'88 Bob Jackson Touring, Co-Motion Cascadia Touring, Open U.P., Ritchie Titanium Breakaway, Frances Cycles SmallHaul cargo bike. Those are the permanent ones; others wander in and out of the stable occasionally as well.

The FSA, GRX and Eastons are all better quality than the Hunt wheels. Hunt has developed a cult marketing image to make people think they aere better, but, when the rubber hits the road, there are better chouces. The FSA wheels come with QR adn TA axles for no additional cost so that may be your best option. We sell and service all of these and Hunt as well so can speak with first hand experience with all of them,
Old 07-25-21, 11:28 AM
indofulioh

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
I had a 2021 Poseidon X in Interstellar Blue last year but ended up selling it! I'm 5'9 and the size medium was perfect for me the the stem flipped to the more upright position.

The biggest gripes for me was that I found myself spinning out on descents with the 38t chainring and the rear derailleur internal cable routing.
The internal routing exits on the lateral size of the rear chain stay and my heel would hit the cable if my foot placement wasn't perfectly positioned on the pedal.
My heel strike destroyed the internal cable exit grommet after a few rides.
Old 12-14-21, 07:32 PM
EdwardT

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Good looking bike. I bought a Poseidon X in March. It's handled a ton gravel. Still solid.
Likes For EdwardT:
Old 12-14-21, 08:04 PM
jonathanf2

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked 1,042 Times in 441 Posts
Originally Posted by EdwardT
Good looking bike. I bought a Poseidon X in March. It's handled a ton gravel. Still solid.
The X frame looks really good. Though I really wanted to run 2x instead of 1x and the X frame has all the necessary mounting slots for a front derailleur setup.
Old 02-18-22, 10:20 AM
cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked 634 Times in 432 Posts
Frame size of images?

Originally Posted by trimaniac
Sorry. Due to the rules of this forum, 1. I had to post a minimum of 10 times in order to be able to load a picture and 2. The forum only lets you post 5 posts every 24 hours so in attempting to meet the first rule, I, apparently, posted more than 5 times so I wasn't able to post the picture yesterday. Here is that picture of my X that I had finally finished building a few weeks ago. Did it for under $900.00 but it came at a weight penalty (Heavy wheelset). Have been riding it for about 10 days and it is very cool. I wish the chainstay was a little longer, but no worries. Questions on parts, don't be afraid to ask.

so I'm gonna order a Poseidon X, but seem to be stuck in-between sizes. Lg for inseam and reach, but concerned about 'standover' (which they don't publish...); which might have me on a Md.
Have sent email to the Company, but no reply back yet.
Seeing images helps, but determining which frame size is shown in an image can be difficult, especially in this frame...
@trimaniac - which frame size is this bike/pic ?
Anyone have a pic of a Md or Lg they can post (with the frame size noted) ?
big thanks for any assistance.
Ride On
Yuri
Old 02-18-22, 10:59 AM
jonathanf2

Originally Posted by cyclezen
so I'm gonna order a Poseidon X, but seem to be stuck in-between sizes. Lg for inseam and reach, but concerned about 'standover' (which they don't publish...); which might have me on a Md.
Seeing images helps, but determining which frame size is shown in an image can be difficult, especially in this frame...
Ride On
Yuri
Hi Yuri, just to give you a heads up. My small X frame has a sticker on the frame which states it's a 52cm, so I'm guessing the medium would be like 54cm, the large like a 56cm and the XL being a 58cm. The top tube is more upright, and the head tube is shorter compared to other gravel bikes (requiring more stem spacers). There's a recent YT video where someone swapped out their medium frame for a large (you can purchase them separately on their site) with the person coming in at 5'10". Definitely email them again if you haven't heard anything back. They're usually pretty responsive. Good luck!
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 02-18-22, 12:24 PM
cyclezen
OM boy

Originally Posted by jonathanf2
Hi Yuri, just to give you a heads up. My small X frame has a sticker on the frame which states it's a 52cm, so I'm guessing the medium would be like 54cm, the large like a 56cm and the XL being a 58cm. The top tube is more upright, and the head tube is shorter compared to other gravel bikes (requiring more stem spacers). There's a recent YT video where someone swapped out their medium frame for a large (you can purchase them separately on their site) with the person coming in at 5'10". Definitely email them again if you haven't heard anything back. They're usually pretty responsive. Good luck!
Huge Help ! Thx !
Lg is definitely the one !
Video a big help. Interestingly guy went with a Redshift suspension stem and seatpost.
I'm definitely going with the Redshift stem and at first gonna use my Rockshox seat post - which may need to be switiched to a Redshift post; since the Rockshox is a zero offset.
Also will be changing the bars - 46 being way too wide for me, and will want an oval/flat top of bar.
But now know what the base bike will be...
Ride On
Yuri
Likes For cyclezen:
Old 02-18-22, 12:37 PM
jonathanf2

Huge Help ! Thx !
Lg is definitely the one !
Video a big help. Interestingly guy went with a Redshift suspension stem and seatpost.
I'm definitely going with the Redshift stem and at first gonna use my Rockshox seat post - which may need to be switiched to a Redshift post; since the Rockshox is a zero offset.
Also will be changing the bars - 46 being way too wide for me, and will want an oval/flat top of bar.
But now know what the base bike will be...
Ride On
Yuri
For the price, I have no complaints with the X. It's very customizable and easy to maintain. I built mine from the X frameset only, and the reason I went with them was due to the price and having an ample supply of replacement parts on-hand (frame, fork, hangers, etc.). Also Poseidon has the thru-axle upgrade option. I ended up swapping my rear QR hanger to TA (I have QR/TA compatible carbon wheels) and it's just easier to align the rear wheel when doing maintenance. The front QR fork hasn't been an issue at all. The only oddity I find with the bike is the short head tube, but in actual riding it hasn't been an issue.
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 02-18-22, 06:48 PM
dwmckee

Well, we have now serviced several of these in our gravel shop. Our verdict - They are right on the price-value continuum. They are acceptable for the price. They are not a $1500 bike for $900. If this is all you can afford then it is the best you can probably get for $900. If you can afford $200 - $300 more you get a lot more in value with an aluminum Revolt or an Aluminum Renegade or a Salsa Journeyer. Those three in the $1200 range give you Shimano shifters and components and a reasonably aligned frame. Fair but heavy wheels. a much better bike but a couple hundred more to spend. Well worth the extra $ if your budget can stretch a bit; if not the Poseidon is a reasonable cheaper option.
Old 02-19-22, 10:52 AM
cyclezen
OM boy

Originally Posted by dwmckee
Well, we have now serviced several of these in our gravel shop. Our verdict - They are right on the price-value continuum. They are acceptable for the price. They are not a $1500 bike for $900. If this is all you can afford then it is the best you can probably get for $900. If you can afford $200 - $300 more you get a lot more in value with an aluminum Revolt or an Aluminum Renegade or a Salsa Journeyer. Those three in the $1200 range give you Shimano shifters and components and a reasonably aligned frame. Fair but heavy wheels. a much better bike but a couple hundred more to spend. Well worth the extra $ if your budget can stretch a bit; if not the Poseidon is a reasonable cheaper option.
Thanks for the heads-up and things to remember to look at, when I get my X. I'll definitely go over the bike with a discerning eye...
I ordered yesterday (Lg) and it's already on the way to me - given it's only coming from Costa Mesa to me, I should see it by mid-week.
The bike, as it comes stock, is actually what I visualized as what I would put together, if I was to 'build' myself - all, except for putting on a Suspension stem and seatpost.
I currently have way more bikes than I need/could use/want to maintain; so adding another bike was a hard choice.
But given my commitment to reducing 'road' time and converting that time to 'off-road' time, I'm mostly faced with difficult MTB stuff AND lighter mtb/good CX stuff in my local large open space.
I've now done a few days/rides on my Roubaix converted to CX, and it was fun. But only for about 1 hr - after that my old, frail body is both 'shaken & stirred'... LOL!
Partly no suspension and partly 30-32mm CX tires are just a touch too harsh for and Hour+ ride... which I try to make a minimum, even when time is tight....so, now, I'm also committed to moving a significant number of my bikes to other owners... Trying to maintain everything at a level of my expectations, is just too time and money intensive.

so when I 'found' the Poseidon X bike I was blown away by what it is, for the price it is. I already have microshift 10 on one bike and impressed by how consistent, durable, reliable it is.
nothing is 'perfect' in our 'imperfect' universe, so adapting and adjusting is a trait well worth cultivating.
... have Great Expectations for the Poseidon X, and I'll report back when it's been 'shaken and stirred' by me. LOL!
Ride On
Yuri
Likes For cyclezen:
Old 02-19-22, 11:59 AM
jonathanf2

Thanks for the heads-up and things to remember to look at, when I get my X. I'll definitely go over the bike with a discerning eye...
I ordered yesterday (Lg) and it's already on the way to me - given it's only coming from Costa Mesa to me, I should see it by mid-week.
The bike, as it comes stock, is actually what I visualized as what I would put together, if I was to 'build' myself - all, except for putting on a Suspension stem and seatpost.
I currently have way more bikes than I need/could use/want to maintain; so adding another bike was a hard choice.
But given my commitment to reducing 'road' time and converting that time to 'off-road' time, I'm mostly faced with difficult MTB stuff AND lighter mtb/good CX stuff in my local large open space.
I've now done a few days/rides on my Roubaix converted to CX, and it was fun. But only for about 1 hr - after that my old, frail body is both 'shaken & stirred'... LOL!
Partly no suspension and partly 30-32mm CX tires are just a touch too harsh for and Hour+ ride... which I try to make a minimum, even when time is tight....so, now, I'm also committed to moving a significant number of my bikes to other owners... Trying to maintain everything at a level of my expectations, is just too time and money intensive.

so when I 'found' the Poseidon X bike I was blown away by what it is, for the price it is. I already have microshift 10 on one bike and impressed by how consistent, durable, reliable it is.
nothing is 'perfect' in our 'imperfect' universe, so adapting and adjusting is a trait well worth cultivating.
... have Great Expectations for the Poseidon X, and I'll report back when it's been 'shaken and stirred' by me. LOL!
Ride On
Yuri
If you're on FB, make sure to join the Poseidon Bike Group page. You can only join with your bike order number. X and Redwood owners share useful tips and information about tuning and upgrades. Also I think most people buying the X do so either coming from the road or MTB camp and end up customizing their bikes anyways. From the sounds of it, you have other bikes in the stable, so the X hits a niche for you at an excellent price point.

On a side note, I just PR'ed a Strava road climb segment I normally do on my carbon road bike. On my alloy Poseidon X with 40c knobby tires, I ended up beating my previous time by 17 seconds! For some reason I've been climbing well on the X as of late!
Likes For jonathanf2:
Old 02-23-22, 03:01 PM
cyclezen
OM boy

so, I ordered my X on Friday morning, size Lg in Forest Green. Bike was delivered yesterday (tuesday 22nd) late in afternoon...
I put it together this morning and took a short maiden ride of about 3 mi. in our large open space across the street....
AWESOME !!! I am OVER The MOON on this bike! Best bike purchase I've made since getting my Tarmacs ! And I've bought a bunch of bikes since then...
1st ride - great riding bike, feels 'roadie' but a more casual position compared to race bike. Rides great over loose gravel of chunky size,35mm Kenda Small Blocks are great tires!. Quiet on the road, and while they are not GP 4Ks, they get along pretty fine for casual road riding (short section on street going to open space...)

2022 Poseidon X (Lg - 56 cm) stock, except for Spec CF post and Phenom saddle

Quick review of how it came, general condition and some comments on bike/components/assembly.
Cmae out of box well protected with foam tubes and all in a firm package. No damage other than light hazing where bars had shifted to frame... not very visible unless you look real, real close.
Frame paint job is extraordinary, especially considering price. I check frame alignment before assembly and everything right on.
Front wheel bearing v-slight tight (I'm picky...) so I did a quick adjustment and set just right. Rear wheel has very, very slight side-side wobble. I will ride as is for about 50 mi. and then true the wheel (I'm picky...)
Only 'Fail' - for me - the saddle seems like a nice knockoff of the Arione, and is 130 width... Can't ride 130, put on one of my current Favs - Spec Phenom with a Spec CF seatpost.
with the CF post and saddle the 'ride' is quite comfy, not harsh at all.
Brake pads need bedding in, then I'll decide if I need better pads, otherwise decent progression and stopping power will improve as pads bed in.
I'm not a fan of wide bars, so I was planning to switch the stock 46 kinda 'trek' bars for something more my liking - BUT !!! 1st ride, they're not bad... gonna ride them for a few months and see if they grow on me.
Wheels do look sturdy, and ride well, given this is all 'recreation' not race - they'll do fine.
Microshift drivetrain is great ! as expected...35mm Kenda Small Blocks aired to 38 & 40 psi ride and handle great on loose gravel, dusty hardpack and tarmac (i'm 150 lbs) - we'll see how they do in the sand pits and rock gardens. Cranks are nice, basic, but following the best designs for 1x drivetrains. I expect the cranks will do fine. I'm very ok with the old school sq taper BB.
Cassette- whats to say? looks fine, shifts nice, even under load.
Overall, I think this is one of the best value bikes I'm aware of. I would recommend to anyone who wants a gravel bike with roadie ability. Can't say how it will hold up, it's new.
Overall frame dims in Lg work fine for me, short torso, long legs/arms/feet and accustomed to a laid out position. This is more upright, but not 'Opa Fiets' upright like a lot of endurance frames.
'Finish' Quality is as good as any I've seen, not seeing any corners cut on overall quality.
I can't believe the current price, considering the level of the bike/frame/components.
super satisfied with this bike, excited to get out later for a 25 - 30 miler on some dirty tracks...
Ride On
Yuri

Last edited by cyclezen; 02-23-22 at 04:29 PM.
Likes For cyclezen:
Old 02-24-22, 02:29 PM
trimaniac

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Size of Frame

Ride On

Yuri

Hi Yuri. I am sorry I am responding late. I am glad to see your interest in the bike. I have to say, I am quite pleased with this frame although I hadn't been on a bike in quite a while, so I have nothing modern to compare it with. Anyway, to answer your questions. I bought a size large frame and I have a size 31.5 inch inseam. My body is a little strange because I am 6'0" tall but not long legs. As far as "stand over"; with my current setup (700c x 40 tires), my crotch barely touches the top tube. I know this is not supposed to be ideal, but just remember my height and my weird inseam length. I think a medium frame would have been too small for me. Anyway, fire-a-way if you have more questions or thoughts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.