Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

NEVER USED Custom 2017 REI ADV 2.1 Full Deore Set Up For Upright Riding!

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-22, 10:10 AM
Big Dave Crowe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Hi Fellas. Im selling 4 bikes (see my other posts) I purchased in 2017 from hardly (a few hours of riding) to never riden. My back issues progressed and ill be getting a recumbent bike in the future.

2017 Co-op Cycles ADV 2.1 Bike

This is the ultimate touring bike for an upright rider and the stem can be adjusted to accommodate lower angles thanks to the Ritchie Stem(i believe it has over 32 deepset locking teeth so its going nowhere - obviously this is a touring/commuter set up and not for downhill racing shenanigans.)

The bike has 36 spoke rims (yes great for heavy riders/equip), has a full Deore set up with mechanical brakes (as all touring bikes should avoid hydraulic breaks.) This is a Steel frame bullet proof bike that is no longer made by REI and they never will because the profits points were low due to the great components it came with.
The following parts and labor were added (all work was done by REI:
1. Shimano Deore Saint Pedal s2. Thompson Extra long seat post ( to give you options between higher to lower seating positions.)
3. The stock drop handle bars were switched for a more comfortable riser bar.
4. Ergon GP5 extension s were added to the handlebar for more comfortable hand positions.
5. Heavier duty bike rack for your load outs.
The following pictures include the Manufacturer specs as well as the bike pics.
6. Ritchie adjustable stem, best of the best no longer available (I've been told)

PRICE- This bike was originally $1299.00 totaling over 1600.00 dollars after extra parts and labor were spent making this the ultimate touring/excercise/commuter bike. This machine is for people who want a more upright riding position while still have the best quality components (hybrid bikes have low teir components) Selling for $1000.00 out the door for a quick sale. If you know your equipment and your a big guy then you know what your looking at. Great for heights between 6"0 to 6"4 (depending on your reach if you're over 6"3). Im 6"0 with a 32 inseam and it fits like a glove, drives like a dream. Bike is located in Riverside Ca, pick up only.

Pics -
The following pictures include the Manufacturer specs as well as the bike pics.

Old 06-02-23, 06:02 PM
Rmg360

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hey OP - is this still avail? Thanks
Old 06-04-23, 06:45 PM
Big Dave Crowe

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rmg360
Hey OP - is this still avail? Thanks
Wow this is too weird. I had a change of heart and took the bike off the market a week after I made this thread. Two days ago, I decided to sell it again and I just got your message as I was writing up the new sale description. The answer is yes, it's available 😊
Old 06-04-23, 07:16 PM
Rmg360

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hah, that is too funny. Serendipity is a real thing. Any idea how much you are asking for the bike?

Thanks!
Old 06-05-23, 07:06 AM
Big Dave Crowe

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
RMG360- 29er ADV 2.1 For Sale Info

Hi RMG360. I sent a message to your inbox. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.