Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Pedal taps

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-22, 11:03 PM
UniGeezer
Not "2" Tired

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Ok cool my memory didn't fail me YAY!

It is kind of like my first time doing a longer distance fixed gear ride. My plan was to get to a big hill and flip the hub over to freewheel but I got to the top and said you know what let me try fixed down and I made it and lived and was quite chuffed at the end. However on a unicycle it is probably a little different.
yeah, the balance factor requires constant focus, especially on the trail. It's a helluva workout since we can't coast, although there are a few of us who do have freewheel hubs, but that's the rare exception. My favorite type of riding is MUni (mountain unicycling) and the more technical the terrain, the more I like it!
Likes For UniGeezer: