Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

Potenza Levers

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Potenza Levers

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-22, 07:08 PM
CyclingFool95 

Bikes: 1987 Pinarello Montello, 1996 Litespeed Classic, 1996 Colnago Master Light, 1997 Litespeed Ultimate, 2006 Opera Leonardo FP, 2006 Pinarello Paris FP, 1984 Pinarello Record, 89-ish Cornelo Profilo

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked 119 Times in 73 Posts
Potenza Levers

So I have this lever in need of some reassembly. Can anyone point me to some details on how to do so? The white plastic piece only goes on one of two ways (and I think I know which is which). I believe the spring then goes on top. Looks like there's a small hole in the side of the body that it might hook into? And a notch in the white part for the other end? Which way is it wound, and do I tighten or loosen it on attaching the two ends? And which end is easier to catch first? Then the plate and screw go on top, I figure.