Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Need help to identify old Fox 32 fork

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-22, 12:09 PM
ruffpl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I bought cheap used Fox fork. Seller said that he dont know what exactly model of Fox 32 it is, because it was repainted couple years ago. I was trying to find some numbers but it was not possible to read anything. I disassembled it, ordrered new stickers and gave it to my father- in-law for professional repainting. By internet I got help from friend that ordered me new spare parts- all gums and springs. Now I just need to order oil for it but I dont know what kind (original oil was pink). I would like to make also extra stickers with model number just in case but what kind of fox it is? My friend told me it could be F100 o/b r between year 2002-2013. I found some simmilar photos on internet and I think it may be some OEM model Fox RL F90 2011. Can Someone help me? It is 1 1/8 fork for 26" wheels (also 27,5 could fit), inside it has double spring with 3 settings of spring in shaft. Both caps- red and blue can be unscrewed by wrench, with no extra allen screw like in newer models and there are no extra settings in caps. Here are some photos:

ibb.co/HF4rz6q

ibb.co/7QWvVqy

ibb.co/XbCxh65

ibb.co/VvLw4JB

ibb.co/ZVkmnhj

ibb.co/XSbn7V0

ibb.co/JF6V5Qg

ibb.co/ysk9LgX

Last edited by ruffpl; 06-28-22 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-28-22, 01:25 PM
Canker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked 209 Times in 133 Posts
https://www.ridefox.com/img/other/gr...ood-serial.jpg where fox stamps their serial number

https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike look it up there
Old 06-28-22, 01:42 PM
ruffpl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks but mine is 2 times repainted in that place
Old 06-29-22, 05:55 AM
ruffpl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
From what I saw in manuals, after the appearance of parts (simple blue sag and red rebound) it can be couple of models- 2010 Float R ob, 2009 Float R, FR or Vanilla R, 2008 Float R, FR, or Vanilla R or something older....