Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Forum Suggestions & User Assistance
Reload this Page >

Deleting Posts & Posting Just Link To Pic

Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-22, 11:29 AM
blinky

Bikes: 2003 Litespeed Tuscany with Ultegra R-8000 components

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 35 Posts

On a recent weekend I had trouble deleting a post of mine - clicked edit the delete option didn't appear; also, how do you post just the link to a pic , seems like the only option is for the entire pic to appear - thx in advance for any suggestions .
Old 03-19-22, 09:59 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6178 Post(s)
Liked 4,796 Times in 3,308 Posts
I don't know. I'm just babbling because I can. However I too have sometimes seen the delete box on a post when editing and other times it's not there. Maybe time related or maybe for thread start up until a reply is made.

For pictures, try just pasting the URL in the text of your message. The forum software seems to naturally want to open pics and vids from certain sites, and others it doesn't. So if you find that to be the case, then use the link tool and put display text in the box proper box along with the URL in the other box. I'm not talking about the image upload tool or the file management tool, but the tool for hyperlinks that looks like a couple chain links in the editor bar.