Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Look Keo Track Edition

Old 03-29-21, 09:26 AM
jods

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Look Keo Track Edition

Anyone know if Look still make the Keo Track Edition Pedal? Looking to negate using a strap with my prosthetic.

Likes For jods:
Old 03-30-21, 09:45 AM
Godsight

Bikes: Felt TK FRD

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes they still make it.
Old 04-09-21, 09:37 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
Liked 1,119 Times in 743 Posts
Originally Posted by jods
Anyone know if Look still make the Keo Track Edition Pedal? Looking to negate using a strap with my prosthetic.

​​​​jods - neat to see you pop in the forums from time to time! I was down in the dumps about a recent knee replacement surgery that currently has me sidelined but was inspired when i recalled the exhilarating performances that yourself and others have laid down with your prosthetics!

i’ll be back soon and this post has me hankering to throw the flat pedals currently on my bikes back on the shelf where they belong