MoAlpha
• —

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10175 Post(s)
Liked 5,871 Times in 3,160 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
I don’t remember being pretty alert. I don’t remember at what stage I woke up, and I think I went back to sleep or something afterwards from time to time. I was told I was found in a parking lot, but there’s no parking lot on the block I was told I was found. I think there might be an entrance/exit to a garage around the corner from where I thought I lost consciousness. I think I sort of remember being undressed in the hospital, but I can’t be sure.My glasses were broken and were covered in blood. My reusable mask and hat were also bloody. Don’t remember any of that.
Oh, boy. This was not a simple faint from low BP. Your story points to amnesia for time during which you were conscious, possibly before and definitely after, you were found down.

This is a difficult situation to piece together. It could be a heart/BP thing complicated by a concussion from the fall or it could be a blood clot that blocked an artery at the base of the brain transiently with loss of consciousness and effects on memory: not unheard of. It is also pretty common for those events to be accompanied by vertigo. A seizure is a possibility, but I would still be concerned about what caused it. The negative MRI is a good sign in any case, but says very little about the cause of the event.

I certainly hope you are in good and active hands.
Likes For MoAlpha: