Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

OMG! White shorts.

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

OMG! White shorts.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-08, 03:30 PM
mr handy
Living Notoriously Well

Bikes: 06 Felt F80

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NYJayhawk
How do I get puke out of my keyboard?
HTFU.
Old 08-30-08, 05:18 PM
Looneytuna
Every day is a good day!

Bikes: 2006 Specialized Tarmac, 2005 Seven Elium, 1989 Cannondale R600, 1973 Raleigh Supercourse, 2007 Electra Ratrod 3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
last saturday one guy showed up in the new assos f1.13 S5 WHITE bibs.... he was told to sell them on ebay immediately!!! ten minutes into the ride, his father says we took a vote... 7-1 you are not allowed to wear them again.... his son was the 1 yea vote... he put them on ebay this week..

the bibs do have a black panel covering the rear, and even the front has some black, just not enough...
He did say they were way more comfortable than the Assos F1.13 S2 bibs...