Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent
Reload this Page >

Quick question....

Search
Notices
Recumbent What IS that thing?! Recumbents may be odd looking, but they have many advantages over a "wedgie" bicycle. Discuss the in's and out's recumbent lifestyle in the recumbent forum.

Quick question....

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-09, 04:07 PM
brad3104

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quick question....

The sun EZ sx tadpole recumbent....is there only 1 model and 1 frame size for the trike? I tried a quick search and it appears so. Maybe its called the sun ez 3 sx tadpole..not sure. Also would anyone advise getting this as a first trike...used of course.

Old 07-28-09, 04:25 PM
jeffh129

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'd advise you that next time you be a bit more specific in your title. "Quick Question" doesn't exactly give the forum reader any idea of what you are asking about by looking at the title.

Just sayin'.....
Old 07-29-09, 02:31 PM
Crank57

Bikes: Giant OCR2, FCR2, Cypress

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quick answer is think heavy, durable.
Old 07-29-09, 07:53 PM
rdmjr

Bikes: Sun EZ-Tad SX

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
I've got an EZ-Tad SX; it's definitely heavy. With fenders, lights, mirrors, rack and an admittedly overpacked rack bag, it tips the scales at just shy of 75 lbs. As far as durability's concerned, I've got a little over 1300 miles on mine so far; all I've had to replace are the tires and tubes. I'd definitely upgrade the tires to 100 psi tires; the new 100 psi Kwests are noticeably faster the 60 psi Kwests it came with. There's only one size, but the seat and boom can both be adjusted, so there's a wide range of sizes it can fit.
- Bob

Last edited by rdmjr; 07-29-09 at 07:54 PM. Reason: To actually answer brad3104's question...