Old 01-24-24, 10:03 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Liked 1,196 Times in 697 Posts
Originally Posted by zacster
I was able to use it the other day during a robo pace ride, but it told me that I could only do that after 30 minutes of riding. It gives you I think 3 minutes off the bike, but I only needed a minute to turn on the fan and get some water. Out of curiosity I tried again later in the ride and it was counting down another 30 minutes. I thought maybe I could still reclaim my 2 minutes even before that but I couldn't. I'll have to check when I'm doing the TdZ ride in the next day or two whether it works the same. My bike is set up in a room that is cold in the house, so I don't turn on the fan immediately but wait until I've warmed up on the bike for about 10 minutes so this doesn't help that much. I instead raced ahead of the group, left myself some good momentum on the flywheel, and turned on the fan. The trainer flywheel was still spinning when I got back on so I was still pretty far ahead.
you need one of these. i've got one that is about 50 years old and i use it specifically for my fan. was my mom's and she used it for the Christmas tree back in the day.

https://www.amazon.com/Prime-Wire-Ca...2EALw_wcB&th=1
Likes For spelger: