Old 02-09-24, 02:26 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Liked 1,200 Times in 699 Posts
Originally Posted by terrymorse
Zwift has all but lost me as a customer. Maybe the gaming features and look appeal to folks who are accustomed to that stuff, but I really want a realistic experience. I have never played games on a computer, so that gaming stuff is mostly just annoying.

Since I recently subscribed to Rouvy, I haven't used Zwift once. Rouvy feels real. Experiencing an iconic route without leaving home is pretty darn great. I fake-climbed Mt. Lemmon yesterday. It was bleepin' long, and my butt is paying the price today, but the immersive scenery was pretty great. The downside of Rouvy is that now I want to travel everywhere to ride these roads. Or maybe that's an upside.
i have not been a paying zwift custoemr for 2 years now. moved to rouvy and like it a lot. after 2 years of rouvy i am a bit disappointed thouhg, nothing new. new routes but nothing aside from that. the UI is even less desirable to me compared to the older version.

the number one reason why i liked zwift was that i could turn down that road, or this road...and it was always nice having some rabbit to chase, or some dog to run from. i only get a littel of that in Rouvy.
Likes For spelger: