Old 12-01-22, 02:25 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1144 Post(s)
Liked 1,187 Times in 690 Posts
so one thing i learned recently finishing up my FulGaz subscription doing their climbing training was to peddle at a lower cadence. well, lower for me anyway. my typical cadence is 90 -100. the training had me at 80. once FulGaz ended (last week) i started Rouvy again and i find that i can ride the grades seated much longer before the need to stand. last night for example i was going up a grade that included about 50 meters of 13%. i am pretty sure i could not have done that seated before. now later in the ride i did need to stand once because dammit i just got tired for that other 13%er.

i did the build me up long ago and did not see an improvement which was a disappointment. also did not like that if a workout was missed it ws not possible to do it later in the program. sometimes life prevents you from doing stuff.

i can't recall the zwift interface to workouts but i think it was better than fulgazes. Rouvy has workouts but no plans that i can see. and i don't think rouvy prompts for cadence which is what i think benefited me using fulgaz