View Single Post
Old 08-28-21, 05:24 AM
Cheeseftw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN

My bag above is designed to be strapped to my panniers, I still do not know how you plan to attach the dry bag to your bike.

Five days ago I stated the following in the thread you started on locks, still have not gotten answers to that.
Sorry about that, I got several people commenting on my packing volume and figured I'd best start a separate thread. Yes the black bag is the 70L dry-pack, I think it's got something around 35 cm in diameter and haven't measured height when it's rolled up, but it just barely fits the tent because the tent doesn't pack very compact (it's the long, green roll in the picture).

I have bought a paracord that I'm planning to use to strap the dry-pack to the rear rack and possibly also loop around the pannier bags to make them a little more theft-proof. I have never actually strapped the thing on there, in fact, I'm planning to return the dry-pack and my gas stove in the coming days and find better solutions after the advice I've received here from y'all.

Btw, I'm in Europe already. No overseas flight or flight of any kind required. I'm taking off with my bike from my doorstep in Germany.

Really really appreciate all your advice and information so far, I'm so grateful that everyone here is spending their time to help me make the most out of my upcoming journey!