Old 09-19-21, 04:37 PM
Dahoon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'm on a keto diet. I've tried keto before with great success but I overdid it as I often do and ended up with no glycogen stores and couldn't even ride a bike for 2 minutes. I didn't know it was the cause so I ended up giving up and hence now I'm even worse off, starting over. I have learned my lesson and eat lazy keto now so it won't happen again, testing my blood sugar, ketone levels and getting blood tests at my GP.

I have never heard of having a lacte buildup in muscles before, outside of while actually training. I can't find anything on Google about it either except in diseases I know I don't have since I just had a check-up.

I'm going to do a test ride tomorrow and if an hours ride with a slow roll at the end and then stretching warm muscles doesn't help I'll go to the doctor again.

Very annoying when you after a lot of lazy years finally got a lot of energy and are seeing good progress. I'm too embarrassed to mention any watt or FTP numbers but my average watt for an hour is up by 60% since I started out. I really don't want to stop now

Last edited by Dahoon; 09-19-21 at 04:42 PM.