View Single Post
Old 12-04-21, 11:14 AM
purebikes 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 24 Posts
Serotta Davis Phinney 47cm! Columbus SLX

**SOLD** Early 90's? Serotta Davis Phinney that has been repainted at some point. Measures 47cm center to center (19" center to top) with an approx 52 cm top tube center to center. This is the smallest high end frame I have ever come across so I know someone has been riding a 50cm just waiting for something smaller! the frame has definitely been repainted, but they did a decent job. The only real goof is on the fork where it looks like they didn't remove all of the fork sticker residue so it has a little wave in the paint. I tried to capture this in the pictures but it is kind of hard to see. There are also some paint chips but they are fairly minor. The frame has some cool features including the peaked seat cluster and the curved inner tange on the fork. Campagnolo dropouts and takes 700c wheels. This model has the curved left chain stay for heel clearance. The curve is slight but it is intentional and not bent. These smaller frames don't come around often so if you have been looking for one here it is! You will need a seat post bolt and dropout adjusters. Takes a 26.8 seatpost.

SOLD

Last edited by purebikes; 12-14-21 at 12:26 PM. Reason: SOLD