Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Hybrid Bicycles
Reload this Page >

1993 Trek 700 Gravel Bike Conversion Project - Part 2

Search
Notices
Hybrid Bicycles Where else would you go to discuss these fun, versatile bikes?

1993 Trek 700 Gravel Bike Conversion Project - Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-24, 10:33 AM
StarBiker

Bikes: Bianchi Grizzly, Cannondale F700,

Liked 165 Times in 132 Posts
That's the thing with flipping. You flip everything. I have been lazy more than anything else. I have a lot of stuff that will move, but I need to put it on those sites that everybody is familiar with.

(I will be moving my humble comic collection that I have had for decades next)
Likes For StarBiker:
Old 09-18-24, 02:39 PM
rhenry01 

Bikes: Specialized Allez, Specialized Rockhopper, '93 Trek 700 M-T, '06 Trek SL1000

Liked 81 Times in 43 Posts
I've been going to Comic-Con San Diego for the better part of 30 years. Just last year I kind of got the message that I had aged out of the fandom. I tried to get my grandsons interested but they just didn't have to love for it that I did.

Originally Posted by StarBiker
That's the thing with flipping. You flip everything. I have been lazy more than anything else. I have a lot of stuff that will move, but I need to put it on those sites that everybody is familiar with.

(I will be moving my humble comic collection that I have had for decades next)
Old 09-18-24, 10:05 PM
StarBiker

Bikes: Bianchi Grizzly, Cannondale F700,

Liked 165 Times in 132 Posts
Being a kid in an area that pretty much had everything within walking distance enabled me to purchase comics that were older, and pretty worthless when I was a kid. This is in the 70's. I could go to Alternate Worlds (Still exists completely different ownership). Hey Mike? What is the first appearance of Ghost Rider? What is the first appearance of Moonknight.......nobody was into these but I liked them. The owner got them for me. They were a little over a dollar a piece. I had the Amazing Spiderman 2 in low grade but flipped that away in 2020. They will all go.....My brief affair with comics did not last. It was started by my Father in hopes of getting me to read. But I liked the art. My Father has never met a printed word he did not want to read. This was over 50 years ago. Swamp Thing was my favorite character but I never got the first appearance. It was a $30 comic in 1980. Have the first issue. Wrightson was from here.....
Music has always been my thing. I flipped records on that auction site for almost 20 years until recently. A lot of that will go in the next few years. (I rarely paid more than a $1 for a record)
Sports memorabilia, coins. To much stuff, and much of it is not an easy flip. Saturation.
Likes For StarBiker: