Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Power Meter advice

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Power Meter advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-21, 05:34 AM
rivers

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 81 Posts
Originally Posted by lloydy85x
Hi guys, I am currently after a power meter to help improve my riding and help with pacing etc, Just curious if anyone has fited a crank based power meter like the 4ii or stages to a Giant TCR Advanced, to me it looks pretty tight clearance wise. If not i might have to pull the trigger on some assiomas which does have the advantage of being able to swap between bikes but about twice as much money wise!
4iiii has instructions on how to check if there is enough clearance on your bike for the power meter to fit. I ended up getting pedals for my TT bike for that reason- and I just swap them between my TT and road bike. If you can swing it, I would get the favero assioma pedals if the 4iiii won't fit.
Likes For rivers: