Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

My Trojan Bob Jackson is complete

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

My Trojan Bob Jackson is complete

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-17, 04:51 AM
dunrobin

Bikes: colnago titanio oval master, pinarello treviso es, centurion prestige, tomac ti 26er, lemond buenos aires, mbk 753, vitus 992 and zx1, rocky mountain hammer disc,bd century titanium, specialized venge expert

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 20 Posts
Well thought out beautiful builds that are going to be riders..sweet...
Old 02-24-17, 01:45 PM
knucks

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I decided to get a companion to the frame and ordered a Vigorelli this morning...
Old 02-24-17, 04:25 PM
Ride-Fly

Bikes: Colnago Mix, Dean El Diente Ti S&S, Lynskey Cooper CX Disc Ti S&S, Mondonico Futura Legerro, DeRosa Primato, Tommaisini Tecno, Ciöcc Mokva80, Colnago Classic, Brompton M6L, Bob Jackson Audax End-E

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gipsyrider
Hey... So did either of you two get these gorgeous bikes out on the road for some action photos?

Knucks, I'm particularly interested in yours because it is remarkably similar to the Audax E-E I'm currently building: brooks, compass tires, grey anodised rims, metal guards... even the Mafac Racers which are still sitting on my unfinished project! What stem did you use on yours (is that a grand bois)? Any new photos to allow me stare at it some more?
No actual ride photos from me either, but I've taken it out only a few times for errands. Nice riding bike, but I can feel the extra weight whenever I encounter the hills. That's ok, it gives me an excuse for going slow.

Originally Posted by knucks
I decided to get a companion to the frame and ordered a Vigorelli this morning...
Wow, that's awesome! The Vigorelli is a stunning frame.

Originally Posted by knucks
I actually took the MAFAC off and put Paul Centerpulls..Much better. MAFAC are terrible (waiting for hate!)

No action shots but here's a photo
Nice update Knucks! I am really impressed with Paul Components. The Racers are awesome brakes. I also have a set of polished Neo-Retros cantis sitting around that I would love to try on a frame. I keep looking for a cheap steal frame to build up around these Neo Retros and other spare parts.
Old 02-28-17, 07:58 PM
knucks

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mine is done done.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14767344@N07/33135231406/