Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Blue Moon bikes in Sycamore IL.

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Blue Moon bikes in Sycamore IL.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-23, 12:33 PM
Maxey

Bikes: Some old ones and some new ones

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 207 Times in 102 Posts
I'm only interested in women who aren't into camping as every time I sleep in a tent I always feel like I slept like a death row inmate the night before his execution.
Likes For Maxey:
Old 06-01-23, 12:43 PM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
Liked 3,673 Times in 1,684 Posts
Originally Posted by Maxey
I'm only interested in women who aren't into camping as every time I sleep in a tent I always feel like I slept like a death row inmate the night before his execution.
You're making me laugh. In my bike touring setup the goal has been to get away from your experience. I'm making progress. When we travel with the car it's so easy. A 20$ air mattress from Walmart is quite comfortable.
Likes For 52telecaster:
Old 06-01-23, 01:02 PM
Sedgemop 

Bikes: '72 Peugeot PX-10 '78 Motobecane Le Champion '83 Motobecane Grand Jubile '85 Trek 830 '88 Merckx Team ADR Corsa Extra

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked 1,218 Times in 655 Posts
Originally Posted by 52telecaster
I rode to Wisconsin a couple of years ago from Peoria, might have to see if I can use the fox river trail next time.
I've taken the Fox River trail up to WI a handful of times. Parts of the trail are sublime; smooth pavement and easy to follow. Some sections the pavement isn't maintained and the trail disappears. You'll navigate your way to where it picks up again. Sterne's Woods around Crystal Lake is a nice hilly surprise too. There are also some great parks on or near the trail that make for good detours. The whole trail is definitely worth riding at least once.