Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Everyone meet Samantha Reno! **Bianchi Content**

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Everyone meet Samantha Reno! **Bianchi Content**

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-24, 04:29 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
Liked 2,987 Times in 1,522 Posts
So the tear down was proceeding well, there isn’t much in the way of grease to worry about cleaning up, seriously whoever built this didn’t grease the post or stem.

A quick look seems to indicate the HS is ok just dry and over tightened.

While they show signs of wear, there isn’t a lot of heavy greasy buildup on the rings and FD

I cleaned up the cranks and FD then decided to go for a ride. I’ll take care of the HS and clean the frame tomorrow.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 05-12-24, 08:24 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikini Wax!

It’s a bit chilly here on the edge of the Prairie this morning so the folks at the Trash Panda Werks are busy catching up some projects. We've liberlly coated Samanatha in a mudbath and while we're waiting for that to dry we're going to find some cables and bars.

I bet you didn't know I did "Big Rig" repairs too! I don't really like to but sometimes I help out when I can. This snubber broke and I was asking at the shop about ti and they weren't sure if it was delivered yet. So while I was getting fuel the Parts Manager brought it out for me to install! Interesting guy, I found out he used to work on the powerplants for a nuclear aircraft carrier.

Somehow the pics got out of order. New bsnubber installed! Kinda easy actually.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 05-12-24 at 08:31 AM.
Likes For Bianchigirll:
Old 05-12-24, 09:04 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

OH I'm not sure if I ever posted this anywhere. I just couldn't help myself and I brought home Simone! The seller dropped the price down to $150 and I ended up paying $125.

Weird mix of kit, an Ofmega crank with GipMe derailleur and seatpost, wouldn't really be surprising on a TreTubi frameset but the Diacompe G brakes and even cheaper looking levers seem really odd. Campagnolo FD and HS. She's mostly dusty but we'll get her cleanup and make something beautiful out of her.

Nice Suntour levers

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll:
Old 05-12-24, 04:21 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

The folks here at Trash Panda Werks have been making a little progress on Samantha

As Uncle Albert would say "One does want a hint of color"

I may have finally found a use for these Veloce V brakes

I don't normally install accesories this early ut I wanted to see how those cages looked.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll: