Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

The Collection Reduction Support/Encouragement/Accountability thread!

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-24, 11:50 AM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Liked 3,554 Times in 1,410 Posts

I have too many bikes, for various reasons.

There is no more space, they are tripping hazards, they are getting damaged moving them around, they are taking up too much time away from family, and worst of all, they are eating up my Huffy budget (BIG NO NO)

I have been tempted on several occasions to 'just put a pile of them outside w/ a tarp over them' but I know that's how 'IT' starts and it's a bridge I'm not willing to cross. Jeff (DD) and I have talked about this on several occasions and he has always encouraged a more thoughtful approach to the bicycle collection. It is a position I have admired but that also has seemed far away. But I'm not willing to become that guy that ends up dying and leaving a huge headache for relatives. So something needs to be done now. I need intervention!

It's time for a change!

My old philosophy has always been one of 'opportunistic acquisition', but I'd like to change to a more 'thoughtfully intentional' one.

Maybe this describes you as well. If so, then lets help and support one another to get closer to where we really want to be.

I wanted to open this one up to anyone on a similar path who is looking for some support. You can do it! I can't do it for you, none of us can, but we can encourage and support each other and maybe most importantly, help keep each other accountable. Here are maybe some good boundaries, just to keep things positive and intentional:

- No judgment
- Any collection size is welcome - whether you are downsizing from 2 bikes or 200
- Lets try to strike a good balance between positive encouragement and honest accountability

Now, the hard numbers.

Here are the numbers I came into the new year with:

Bikes: 22
Frames: 10

I have been spending week after week cleaning and consolidating and here is where I currently stand:

Bikes: 20
Frames: 7
Last Bike Purchased: Dec 2023

I think these are some good accountability metrics
The Jamis and Novara are now gone, and a few frames got sent out. I did get rid of a few kids bikes, but since they are not *truly* mine, they are not being counted in this list.

I have 3 more frames in the truck, with another couple of bikes to be brought to the co-op, in addition to a couple of bikes that will also be getting shipped out, so that number will continue to go down.

I plan to keep updating this thread as the numbers change to reflect the current status. Participation is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! If you'd like to participate, then post up your current numbers along with maybe some aspirations, and keep updating the thread with your current # compared to your old #.

Here are some pictures of the shop. I'm not proud of this. And believe it or not, it was a LOT worse. This is the result of weeks of work (sadly). These pictures don't account for all the bikes, but the majority -

Old 03-03-24, 12:48 PM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
Liked 3,661 Times in 1,679 Posts
You let me know I'm not alone.

Last edited by 52telecaster; 03-03-24 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-03-24, 12:48 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Liked 3,747 Times in 1,841 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO
I have too many bikes, for various reasons.

My old philosophy has always been one of 'opportunistic acquisition', but I'd like to change to a more 'thoughtfully intentional' one
About time you started a support group! I think I need to undo a good chunk of my 'opportunistic acquisition' if I want to move forward, 'thoughtfully intentional(ly)'. I need to clear up physical space, mental space, and sunk costs, so I am in a better place to focus on the "keeper's". Hitting the same wall you did with my 'opportunistic acquisition(s)' Tried selling at reasonable prices, trading, selling for a song and giving away, not a lot of luck. Have resorted to dis-assembling a few. Hard to justify putting any time or money into them to make them more "sale-able" no return on that investment.
I will need to dig-in a bit to come up with numbers, but I have definitely made some dent in getting bikes out, less successful in not bringing in 'opportunistic acquisitions'.

Last edited by SoCaled; 03-03-24 at 06:47 PM. Reason: -ing
Old 03-03-24, 12:58 PM
VRJAKE 

Bikes: Bakers dozen is the limit!

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 445 Times in 140 Posts
Have you set goals? I’ve long had a rule of a bakers dozen or less, frames count. Think a vague “I gotta clear out some”, or “get intentional” isn’t specific enough. Intention has changed over time as tastes and riding has changed. Have a few parts groups for when the right frame opportunistically presents.

Currently at a true dozen.
Likes For VRJAKE:
Old 03-03-24, 01:51 PM
RustyJames 

Bikes: You had me at rusty and Italian!!

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Liked 1,052 Times in 545 Posts
If I counted, which is only slightly daunting, I think I’m around 22. 4 are sitting by the front door and will be listed for sale when the weather improves here in Oregon. 3 or 4 more will need some fettling before I feel comfortable selling them. A few others (frame sets, for example) need significant rehab before they go away.

That will whittle me down to some unique/rare/once-in-a-lifetime things that I need to decide if I want to keep them. The Circuit and the Allez are birds of a feather so one will likely go.

I don’t have an exact number in mind but it seems like 8 remaining is about accurate.
Likes For RustyJames:
Old 03-03-24, 01:53 PM
Murray Missile 

Bikes: More than there were awhile ago.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
Liked 1,287 Times in 610 Posts
Talk about timing!!!

I too have been a practitioner of "opportunistic acquisition" as evidenced by my purchase yesterday. I was just trying to come up with a list of what I need to let go after my big N-1 stumble yesterday when I saw this post.

Total frames and bikes on the premises as of 02 March, 2024 at 7:18 AM = 61.

Believe it or not that's down signiificantly from what it was a couple years ago but I didn't break it down between complete bikes and frames because I have MORE than enough parts to put almost all the frames on the road in some form or another. I worked on my shop all last year from Memorial Day on and have picked away at it through the past Winter and it has come a LONG, LONG way but still has a bit to go. I'm headed back out as soon as I finish this post to work on organizing parts, I'm down to small boxes of odds and ends now, my tools are finally done.

If I had a co-op closer than 100 miles away I'd load up a couple (that's all my vehicle will hold) and some boxes of parts and donate them but I don't. I may put some of them on Marketplace dirt cheap or even free but even then with the current market I'm not optimistic of finding any takers. That leaves the better stuff most of which I really hate to part with and even when I do make that hard choice I have the added handicap of riding tall frames. Those, as we all know, take a long time to sell. More than enough time for me to change my mind which as you may have noticed I do frequently.

It's good to know I'm not alone in my obsession.

Last edited by Murray Missile; 03-04-24 at 11:58 AM.
Likes For Murray Missile:
Old 03-03-24, 01:54 PM
jdawginsc 
Edumacator

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Liked 3,130 Times in 1,969 Posts
I am beginning the process....this was posted in another thread, but feel pretty good about the garage menagerie. I still have a utility trailer to empty...

Not all will end up up being keeper, but I need to build up everything to see how they compare.

Pretty interesting row of frames
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981 Faggin, 1996 Cannondale M500, 1984 Mercian, 1982 AD SuperLeicht, 1985 Massi (model unknown), 1988 Daccordi Griffe , 1989 Fauxsin MTB, 1981 Ciocc Mockba, 1992 Bianchi Giro, 1977 Colnago Super

Old 03-03-24, 02:07 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,492 Posts
You just need more space! I was messaging this guy about a Mixte and this is part of his current collection and a suprising number have C-Rec kit. IIRC the room is 12-18

The rug is sweet too!

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 03-03-24, 02:09 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Originally Posted by RustyJames
The Circuit and the Allez are birds of a feather so one will likely go.
My Circuit and 2 Sirrus's were casualties of my attempts to get my collection under control. They went earlier than they should have, because unlike a number of others, they were ready to sell.
Likes For SoCaled:
Old 03-03-24, 02:33 PM
cinelliguy 

Bikes: 57 ExpressWerke, 58 CinelliB, 62 CinelliB Altenberger, 70 Cinelli SC, 76 Masi, 77 Colin Laing, 78 Ritchey, 80 Jack Taylor, 82 Appel, 82 Davidson, 85 Ironman, 92? Andy Gilmour, 04 Peter Johnson, 91 Ed Litton, 11 Bianchi

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked 451 Times in 133 Posts
This is an excellent thread start. Thank you for kicking this off!

Guy
Likes For cinelliguy:
Old 03-03-24, 02:36 PM
bikemig 

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes and a few new ones

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Quoted: 5888 Post(s)
Liked 3,471 Times in 2,079 Posts
I like to think of this as the recovering cat lady thread . . . except just swap too many bikes for too many cats,

I got rid of 10 bikes last year. I'll get rid of 10 more this year.
Likes For bikemig:
Old 03-03-24, 02:51 PM
albrt 

Bikes: 1964(?) Frejus Tour de France, 1967(?) Dawes Double Blue, 1979 Trek 710, 1982 Claud Butler Dalesman, 1983 Schwinn Paramount Elite, 2014 Brompton, maybe a couple more

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked 679 Times in 331 Posts
This is great, but could somebody please start a thread to encourage the buyers who are gonna take all these bikes off our hands?
Old 03-03-24, 02:59 PM
Rick_D

Bikes: Litespeed Firenze, Spot Acme, Specialzed S Works Pro Race, Davidson Stiletto, Colnago Superissimo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked 300 Times in 172 Posts
I don't have a clue but most assuredly am bookmarking in order to show spouse when it seems appropriate.
Good luck!
Likes For Rick_D:
Old 03-03-24, 03:17 PM
Arrowana
Bike Sorceress

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts
Last year I had ~40 bikes and ~50 frames, then the landlord land parasite got greedy and jacked up the rent enough to force us to move with little warning. Managed to get down to 8 bikes and 6 frames in the span of a month, almost everything was donated to the various coops and used bikes shops in the area. It was exhausting to do, but having a much smaller hoard is nice. You can only ride one or two bikes at a time, may as well get the extras into the hands of people who will actually use them.
Likes For Arrowana:
Old 03-03-24, 03:54 PM
seagrade 
Making up the numbers

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 501 Times in 160 Posts
The most bicycles I have ever owned at one time was “only” seven, but I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to afford that many.

These are the self-imposed rules that have kept me at or below that number over the last decade:

1. Nothing bought unless it gets ridden at least once a month over the course of a year. My two bicycles for racing don’t get much winter riding, but they do get used 12-plus times a year.
2. Nothing bought unless it is the right size. Not very nearly the right size, but very actually the right size. This has really kept a lid on things.
3. Total value of all bicycles remains less than the price of the single most expensive racing bicycle locally available. Right now that’s about NZD20-25k, I guess.
4. No impulse purchases. I’ve refined a pretty clear idea of the very few bicycles I would still like, and if I see something else a wait of 24-48 hours is usually enough to realise it wasn’t one of those and wasn’t quite right. No regrets so far…

Even with a relatively small number of semi-collectable classic/vintage/retromod bicycles, I have no idea how I’ll ever eventually sell them within New Zealand. The market for such bicycles in 60cm size is pretty small, and the cost of international freight is prohibitive. I guess I’ll just have to keep riding them all once a month.
Old 03-03-24, 04:04 PM
rjhammett

Bikes: 85 De Rosa, 92 Merckx MX Leader, 99 Tommasini Sintesi, 08 Look 585, 89 Merckx Corsa Extra, 72 Holdsworth Professional

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked 552 Times in 241 Posts
I am getting up in years and don't want my kids to have to deal with disposing of my bikes. In the last year I have sold 10 'keepers'. All were pretty high end vintage steel. I have 6 bikes left. I plan to sell at least 3 more this spring/summer. Once that is done I will tackle selling the tons of parts that I have accumulated over the years. I have thought about doing this for a couple years because I didn't want to burden my kids. I thought it would be painful to get rid of my collection but I am feeling really good about selling them.
Likes For rjhammett:
Old 03-03-24, 04:30 PM
RustyJames 

Bikes: You had me at rusty and Italian!!

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Liked 1,052 Times in 545 Posts
Originally Posted by SoCaled
My Circuit and 2 Sirrus's were casualties of my attempts to get my collection under control. They went earlier than they should have, because unlike a number of others, they were ready to sell.
The Allez rides sooo nice and kinda ticks the box for “spritely 80s steel” but I also have my Strawberry that was made the same year and is almost finished. The Circuit also rides very nice and the indexing is nice. Arrggghhhh…

Keepers, so far;
1 of the Legnanos
Merz
Chrome-frame old (50’s?) thing with BSA crank and pedals
1965 Schwinn Traveler
Rod-brake Bianchi (50s?)
Trek 420

Not sure;
1 of 3 MTBs
Raleigh Int’l frame
Cilo
Bianchi step-through
The other Legnano
Nishiki Mixte

A motivator is I am biased to less “serious” bikes. I just wanna hop on and ride. No special clothing required.
Likes For RustyJames:
Old 03-03-24, 04:41 PM
Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
Liked 1,912 Times in 1,142 Posts
For those of you who want to talk me into more; Please don't! I have owned some really nice specimens such as factory issued Trek team bikes, and a couple of nice Schwinns. I now have a handful of Vintage Italian and even a few hand-made ones. I can't imagine letting go of chrome Faggin a gift from jdawginsc , or the Ciooc that was a gift from SwimmerMike , or even the Rossin still in the build process. I am not going to give up Ochsner, or the trek 950 (a gift from AdventureManCO ). I gave away likely seven bikes to our local Co-Op last year, and am thinking about downsizing the parts stash. So help a brother out, and talk me down from acquiring another. I am still sitting on a 1973 "Old Nago" that needs to leave. I guess it is a case of "First World Problems". Smiles, MH
Likes For Mad Honk:
Old 03-03-24, 05:02 PM
SoCaled 

The Allez rides sooo nice and kinda ticks the box for “spritely 80s steel” but I also have my Strawberry that was made the same year and is almost finished. The Circuit also rides very nice and the indexing is nice. Arrggghhhh…

Keepers, so far;
1 of the Legnanos
Merz
1965 Schwinn Traveler
Rod-brake Bianchi (50s?)
Trek 420

Not sure;
1 of 3 MTBs
Raleigh Int’l frame
Cilo
Bianchi step-through
The other Legnano
Nishiki Mixte

A motivator is I am biased to less “serious” bikes. I just wanna hop on and ride. No special clothing required.
My Sirrus was also super smooth with snappy indexing, Circuit was a bit easier to let go, as it was just a tad big for me
We seem to be on a very similar page (although I think your Strawberry and Merz trump my keepers - Cuevas and Raleigh GS comp)

For road bikes, I still have some work to do but the path is mostly clear

MTB's - I am in the weeds
Cimmaron is a keeper - wasn't planned to be
Need to decide between 1988 Rockhopper comp (bought painted as a Pinarello) & Shogun Prairie Breaker Pro - basically same bike, don't need both
Collection of Peugeot ATB's - that all need work and should probably all go
Pair of Bridgestone MB's 2 & 3 - at least one needs to go
Tiny Bianchi Grizzly - Tried and failed to not buy
Schwinn Sierra MOS - have tried to sell and give away
Specialized Rockhopper - Is still "mine" but lived for 3 years in one neighbor's garage on semi-permanent loan, got it back for a week and now has been with another neighbor for 2? months.
Likes For SoCaled:
Old 03-03-24, 05:12 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4512 Post(s)
Liked 6,387 Times in 3,672 Posts
Originally Posted by albrt
This is great, but could somebody please start a thread to encourage the buyers who are gonna take all these bikes off our hands?
Those buyers are us, the road to H**L.

Most all buyers for our stuff have the same and that isn't going to change I think.

Pretty sure we're coming down the backside of all this now for the most part.

No body is lining up to save us from ourselves, let alone going to make any of the $$$$$$ expended return.

My son has been advised to bail on whats left as he sees fit, no expectations, he knows what it is so he can make the call.
Likes For merziac:
Old 03-03-24, 06:46 PM
SwimmerMike 

Bikes: 1981 Bianchi Specialissima, 1971 Bob Jackson. 2012 Kestrel 4000. 2012 Willier. 2016 Fuji Cross 1.1, 1950 Hetchins, 194X James Fothergill, 1971 Paramount P15, 1973 Paramount P12, 1963 Legnano

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 954 Times in 390 Posts
I'm getting much better at looking at the collection and making decisions. I've sold 3 bikes/frames recently that I thought would be keepers. The 1948 Bianchi was at the house for no more than 2 weeks, it was just too small. The '69 Paramount frame was redundant to my 2 other Paramounts, and the Colnago was a tad small and I always went for my '81 Bianchi over it when I wanted to ride a racy bike of that era. They all found good homes around the country with BF members. Unfortunately, two other bikes with very expensive tastes made it into the garage for a net of 0 on the bikes and a lot more cash outgo.
Likes For SwimmerMike:
Old 03-03-24, 09:12 PM
albrt 

Bikes: 1964(?) Frejus Tour de France, 1967(?) Dawes Double Blue, 1979 Trek 710, 1982 Claud Butler Dalesman, 1983 Schwinn Paramount Elite, 2014 Brompton, maybe a couple more

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked 679 Times in 331 Posts
I've been making a pretty consistent effort to reduce the number of bikes over the past several months. I sold two for disappointing prices, and gave away a third. The giveaway was much more satisfying.

I never expected to make money on any of these, but I expected to be able to mitigate the damages a little bit if a bike did not turn out to be among my favorites. If vintage mid-range bikes in good working order are truly worth $0 on the open market that puts a little bit different perspective on things.
Old 03-03-24, 09:30 PM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked 2,290 Times in 1,279 Posts
I sold one last year and may sell at least one more this year. The market is as bad as ever but , other than a few of my bikes , it really doesn’t matter. I really only have one bike that I went all out on and that one is staying with me. If I sell more I will probably strip them down and sell all the Campy stuff separately and donate or sell the frames for a reduced rate. Seventies Campagnolo stuff is still worth something , so it doesn’t make sense to sell bikes complete for $100 . There is a 70’s Motobecane Grand Jubile with Campagnolo NR derailleurs for sale in my area for $99 and it has been lingering for months. Joe
Likes For Kabuki12:
Old 03-03-24, 10:40 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Liked 3,554 Times in 1,410 Posts
Originally Posted by rjhammett
I am getting up in years and don't want my kids to have to deal with disposing of my bikes.
Yep, I used to think like that 'oh, I bet the kids will want it, will leave something nice for them' - not just bikes, but guitars, other stuff. Truth is they probably don't want any of it! They'll probably have their own interests and at this point, this type of thinking I have is just imposing on them.

Keepers, so far;
1 of the Legnanos
Merz
1965 Schwinn Traveler
Rod-brake Bianchi (50s?)
Trek 420

Not sure;
1 of 3 MTBs
Raleigh Int’l frame
Cilo
Bianchi step-through
The other Legnano
Nishiki Mixte

Trust me, I've been over 'the list' dozens and dozens of times. Each time is a little different, but every time it is still too long. And if you can believe it, half the bikes on 'the list' are bikes that I don't even own yet. How is that for silly? I'm finding it is a bit easier to focus on the stuff that will be more easy to let go of than to focus on the stuff that I really want to keep. There is a really good question that comes to mind - if a wildfire swept through and I only had time to grab one or two bikes (after family and pets and all that), what would I grab? For sure the Huffente, and then...? I dunno? Maybe the Trek Multitrack?

Originally Posted by Mad Honk
or the trek 950 (a gift from AdventureManCO ).
Mad Honk please know that you owe me nothing towards that bike - if you want to sell it, flip it, donate it, it is fully yours and you have complete freedom to exercise your will, without regard - I have no string attached period!

Originally Posted by SoCaled

MTB's - I am in the weeds
Cimmaron is a keeper - wasn't planned to be.
Interesting that you mention the Cimarron, and more than a few have mentioned a Circuit. Both of those bikes have been on my short list after hearing such glowing things about each. But really, what I'd like is to get to a place where if I happen to find either one in my size, that I could 'opportunistically yet intentionally' purchase either and have enough room in the shop where I'm far the limits. Sort of an 'overflow/surplus' bike spot if you will.

Originally Posted by Kabuki12
I sold one last year and may sell at least one more this year. The market is as bad as ever but , other than a few of my bikes , it really doesn’t matter. I really only have one bike that I went all out on and that one is staying with me. If I sell more I will probably strip them down and sell all the Campy stuff separately and donate or sell the frames for a reduced rate. Seventies Campagnolo stuff is still worth something , so it doesn’t make sense to sell bikes complete for $100 . There is a 70’s Motobecane Grand Jubile with Campagnolo NR derailleurs for sale in my area for $99 and it has been lingering for months. Joe
The market is horrible, so I've forced myself to move past selling and into giving away and donating. Feels pretty good, and its a win-win.

Last edited by AdventureManCO; 03-03-24 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-03-24, 10:43 PM
panzerwagon 
Garage tetris expert

Bikes: A few. Ok, a lot

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked 692 Times in 329 Posts
Does not compute. Where’s the N+1 angle here?
Likes For panzerwagon:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.