Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Anyone else keeping their rim brake frames ?

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Anyone else keeping their rim brake frames ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-23, 04:52 PM
smd4

Bikes: 1989 Cinelli Supercorsa

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3513 Post(s)
Liked 2,926 Times in 1,775 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
You have a short memory. You basically lit this dumpster fire with the following:
So prove my opinions wrong!
Old 01-10-23, 05:03 PM
Camilo

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked 1,200 Times in 760 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlamb
Good idea in general, but are you willing to make exceptions for real discussions? (Like this one, for instance?)
No. So far I haven't read anything that hasn't been written about ad nauseam for many years. And since I like them both well enough, it's not important tome. The only on-topic post I made was that I would never get rid of a rim brake bike in favor of a disk brake bike for that reason only.

But regardless, "real discussion" or not - I think it's sad when people seem to have an over whelming need to win internet arguments. Make your point, move on. Accept that others not only disagree with you, they may indeed be wrong. Big deal.
Old 01-10-23, 05:26 PM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Originally Posted by phughes
Nah, the same person, using a different name, made the same type of threads all summer with the same result. It's tiresome.
I don't think OPs thread and question is the problem....The real problem is a handful of posters who believe that a person can't be a serious cyclist and cycling enthusiast unless they're up to date on the latest and the greatest in bike innovation and technology.
Likes For wolfchild:
Old 01-10-23, 05:31 PM
Rolla

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
Liked 3,270 Times in 1,439 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
The real problem is a handful of posters who believe that a person can't be a serious cyclist and cycling enthusiast unless they're up to date on the latest and the greatest in bike innovation and technology.
The other problem is those who take every random opinion as a personal insult directed at them, and then wallow in the grave injustice they think they've suffered.
Old 01-10-23, 05:31 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4955 Post(s)
Liked 8,097 Times in 3,832 Posts
I don't think OPs thread and question is the problem....The real problem is a handful of posters who believe that a person can't be a serious cyclist and cycling enthusiast unless they're up to date on the latest and the greatest in bike innovation and technology.
That didn't actually happen in this thread.
Old 01-10-23, 05:34 PM
Rolla

Well, it's 5:30 here. I'm fixing a rye whiskey on the rocks. I suggest y'all join me.
Likes For Rolla:
Old 01-10-23, 05:48 PM
phughes

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked 1,290 Times in 743 Posts
Exactly why the OP posts this stuff. They are giggling in their basement in their underwear, eating Cheetos.
Old 01-10-23, 05:53 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Quoted: 4955 Post(s)
Liked 8,097 Times in 3,832 Posts
Originally Posted by Rolla
Well, it's 5:30 here. I'm fixing a rye whiskey on the rocks. I suggest y'all join me.
Hours to go before I can get there.
Old 01-10-23, 06:01 PM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6219 Post(s)
Liked 4,219 Times in 2,366 Posts
Originally Posted by elcruxio
I do believe you can ride your local trails with the bikes you own. I mean technically you can ride double black diamond DH trails with a gravel bike, but just really really slowly.
Yes, you can. I don’t because I don’t find riding road bikes in the dirt to be a pleasurable experience but as has been pointed out here over (and over and over and over and over) again, that’s my choice.

Now I don't know your speeds and it doesn't really matter. Speed is rider dependent more than gear.
Agreed but I’m not a timid rider. Point me down a hill and I’ll go as fast as gravity and gearing will pull me. Road or mountain or dirt.

​​​​​​​But I have personally noticed that even with a fatbike (which is my sole mountain bike) modern tech makes it easier to go faster. Modern geometry is far more forgiving than something with short wheelbase and steep headtube angle. Longer travel too. 700+mm bars definitely (I think I have 750mm...). And hydraulic brakes, which make actuation quicker and stronger so you can scrub speed in shorter intervals, ie. Between rocks or ice patches or other treacherous surfaces which'll launch the front or rear tire as soon as you try to brake on them.
I don’t necessarily agree. I do just fine with older geometry. But let’s not drag this off into the weeds too much. Let’s stick with brakes. The actuation isn’t “quicker” and it doesn’t need to be “stronger”. There is a limit to how much deceleration a bicycle can experience and it isn’t limited by the mechanism. On dry pavement or dry ground, it’s limited by contact between the tire and the ground. When seated “normally”, i.e. on the saddle with hands on the bars with the center of gravity about at your belly button, the amount of deceleration that a bike can experience is about 0.5g or about 4.9 m/s^2. If the rider clamps the brake with any more deceleration than that, the hub locks and pivots the center of gravity, i.e. the rider, over the bars.

A rider can increase that deceleration to about 0.9g (8.8 m/s^2) by moving the CG back and down a relatively small amount…roughly 4” down and 2” back. But the brakes, even in that case, have little to do with that increase in deceleration. The pitch over deceleration is still limited but the tires. We simply don’t have enough weight to slide the front wheel like a lower GC car can. We still can go over the bar before the front wheel slides.

In low traction situations like ice and water, having a more powerful clamping force…if that even exists…doesn’t do you any favors. Having a touchy brake or grabby brake is going to lock the front wheel and cause you to crash because you lose the ability to stay upright. Braking on ice…especially the front brake…doesn’t end well. In other words, having a more powerful brake is a detriment.

​​​​​​​Example time. It takes time to use force. I can wave a drumstick back and forth pretty quickly but waving a lead pipe is much slower. Same thing with brakes really. If it takes more force to actuate the brake, the actuation pulsing speed one can do is going to be slower than with a more powerful brake.
Not really getting the analogy with the drumstick (chicken, turkey, or drum?) and lead pipe but that really doesn’t apply here. It doesn’t take much more force, if any, to actuate modern brakes of any kind. As I noted above, I have a bike with disc front and linear rear. Both are very good quality mechanical brakes…Pauls, both. I don’t think “I have to squeeze the right hand more than the left” when braking. They both feel the same and actuate with the same speed and same lever strength. I can modulate both of them to stop when and where I want…just like my rim brake equipped bikes. In hundreds of thousands of miles of riding in just about every condition imaginable, I have never thought I need more brake.

​​​​​​​I've never been faster than with my current brake setup which is more powerful than most cyclists will ever experience. The Shigura setup with 203mm rotors I'm sporting is more powerful than trickstuff maxima. And it's still not on/off but rather more controllable than any brake I've used so far. The speed you can go from nothing to everything and then immediately to anything in between is uncanny. Like though really.
I’m personally not a hydraulic fan. The early hydraulics I had were far too touchy. There was none of this vaulted “superior modulation” that everyone gushes about. Hydraulics I’ve tried since then don’t perform any differently from the mechanical disc (or rim brakes) I have on my bikes now. I’ve ridden down a lot of stuff very, very quickly with nearly every brake around and have never lacked for speed control…as much or as little as I like.

​​​​​​​Ehh. Only if you go ride mountains with carbon rims in heavy rain.
Let go with the rare case. Yea, there are some people with carbon rims but they are still a minor part of bicycling. Someone who rides on a rim brake equipped bike aren’t really likely to be riding carbon rims to begin with.

​​​​​​​i mean, the whole premise was idiotic to begin with. Who swaps out a bike they like just to get better brakes? If you like it, there's probably no issue. I swapped mine because I didn't like the bike. But that's a different story entirely.
Lots and lots of people do. They are either talked into it or they are chasing the latest technology. The premise of the thread isn’t “idiotic”. It’s a simple enough question and, if you don’t ride on bikes with rim brakes, why even bother reading the thread?
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Old 01-10-23, 06:04 PM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6219 Post(s)
Liked 4,219 Times in 2,366 Posts
Originally Posted by phughes
Nah, the same person, using a different name, made the same type of threads all summer with the same result. It's tiresome.
You know that you aren’t obligated to read these kinds of threads. If you find it tiresome, move along. It’s that simple.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Likes For cyccommute:
Old 01-10-23, 06:17 PM
tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Quoted: 3952 Post(s)
Liked 7,299 Times in 2,947 Posts
Originally Posted by elcruxio
i mean, the whole premise was idiotic to begin with. Who swaps out a bike they like just to get better brakes? If you like it, there's probably no issue. I swapped mine because I didn't like the bike. But that's a different story entirely.
Originally Posted by cyccommute
Lots and lots of people do. They are either talked into it or they are chasing the latest technology.
Where are all these people? I know a lot of people that switched to disc brakes when it was time for a bike upgrade, but I don't know anyone that has swapped out a bike solely for the purpose of getting disc brakes. Has anyone in this thread done it?
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 01-10-23, 06:27 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 6972 Post(s)
Liked 10,968 Times in 4,692 Posts
If it's good rye, you should not sully it with ice.
Likes For Koyote:
Old 01-10-23, 06:42 PM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,699 Times in 2,519 Posts
Where are all these people? I know a lot of people that switched to disc brakes when it was time for a bike upgrade, but I don't know anyone that has swapped out a bike solely for the purpose of getting disc brakes. Has anyone in this thread done it?
When I first started riding gravel, I was not happy with the way rim brakes worked around here because there are some steep downhills. I was afraid to go too fast because I didn't feel like I could control my speed. So I suppose I got a bike for disc brakes. I generally see no need for disc brakes on a road bike, but I have had a couple of occasions where I wished I had them on the road. But I'm not getting rid of my rim brake road bikes.
Old 01-10-23, 06:56 PM
don compton

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Rim vs disc brakes

My favorite bike is my 12yo steel Steve Rex with rim brakes. But I wish it had the disc brakes on my Trek Domane.

Last edited by don compton; 01-11-23 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-10-23, 06:56 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8281 Post(s)
Liked 9,052 Times in 4,479 Posts
I got mt first disc mtb when the previous one broke in half. Got the second one because I wanted a new bike.

I used to like to get a new road bike just because I wanted one, nothing to do with advertising or peer pressure. If I had a job I would get one now and it would probably be disc, but I wouldn't rule out rim brakes. Probably not going to get a job, though. Being retired is too awesome. Maybe Mrs will buy me one.
Old 01-10-23, 07:35 PM
badger1

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1581 Post(s)
Liked 1,189 Times in 605 Posts
Favourite (rye)? Canadian here; I need to know these things.
Old 01-10-23, 07:35 PM
Rolla

Originally Posted by Koyote
You'd think by now that this thread would have abundantly established that we all like different things.
Old 01-10-23, 07:36 PM
badger1

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1581 Post(s)
Liked 1,189 Times in 605 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
Correct.
Likes For badger1:
Old 01-10-23, 07:37 PM
Rolla

Originally Posted by badger1
Favourite (rye)? Canadian here; I need to know these things.

My favorite is Reservoir, but it's hard to find outside of Virginia. I'm also a fan of Rabbit Hole, Whistlepig, and Rittenhouse.
Likes For Rolla:
Old 01-10-23, 07:52 PM
Dave Mayer

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
Liked 476 Times in 278 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
- A rim brake frame can be lighter than a disc brake frame, agreed. 10oz or less in the end. If you are an elite performer, that could definitely make a difference. If you arent, then you are using it as a weak justification.
- Rim brake wheels are not necessarily lighter than disc brake wheels. Rim brake wheels can be lighter, but that doesnt mean they all are lighter. Very few people riding have wheels that weigh less than 1500g so this argument is quite worthless for most people. Disc brake wheels can weigh under 1300g too, so at that point, is this really an argument to make? What are your rim brake wheels and what do they weigh? Again, rim can be lighter, but its not like everyone on rim brakes is riding on wheels that are lighter than disc brake wheels. Stock rim brake wheels on Ultegra level bikes or lower just a few years ago were commonly 1750g to 2050g as a set.
- Rim brake forks can be more compliant. If they have to pass that testing, they will be bulked up well past what most anyone needs, just like disc brake forks. A handmade steel rim brake fork can be very compliant, I do agree with that. .6% of people ride such a fork.
- Rim brake wheels can be more aero. That doesnt mean they all are more aero. There are a ton of disc brake wheels that are clearly more aero than the wheels on any of my rim brake road bikes. Once again you put forth a claim that could be true, but also could be incorrect.
- Rim brakes dont slice you or friends in a crash. Disc brakes also dont slice you of friends in a crash. Lets call this a tie, mkay?
- Rim brakes are cheaper and easier to work on, that is almost universally correct so I will award you this claim as one to continue using. Congrats, you finally got another one.

- A disc wheel up front is perhaps weaker in theory compared to a rim brake wheel due to spoke imbalance. Add 4 spokes and call it good. Thats what November suggests, and I have read similar from many others. Seriously, this is all thats needed and the benefits are wider rims for more comfortable tires, deeper rims for more aero gains, and rims that dont wear out or delaminate from use.
- A rear disc wheel is 142mm vs 130mm for a rim brake wheel. Once the thruaxle is accounted for, a disc wheel is set up as 135mm. The wheel can therefore be plenty strong, contrary to your claim.
- Wider stays dont mean heel strike is an issue. I have size 14 shoes and dont have heel strike. Drop this claim.
- My gravel bike has 43mm tires, it can fit 50mm tires, and I use a road crank and subcompact rings with 147mm Q factor. Drop your claim of needing a wider Q factor. Yes GRX has a wider Q factor, but that isnt needed. Also, wider stay spacing is more for wider tires than disc brakes. Same with a wider Q crank design- you will notice thats associated to a gravel groupset.
- Discs dont tend to eject front wheels. Good lord, settle down with the over the top claims. My kids have MTBs with QR disc forks and there is no ejecting wheel fear. The dropouts are designed differently to account for this and its a non-issue. Drop this claim.
- How many people forget thru-axles at the trailhead? And why are they forgetting thru-axles at the trailhead?
- Thru-axles are not load bearing, correct. They are a piece of metal which GOES THRU THE AXLE and retains the wheel. Who claims they are load bearing? They are no more load bearing than a QR skewer.
- Thru-axles arent just some lawyer creation- they are a better design for centering the rotor each time. You just complained about QR disc design and now you complain about the design that addresses QR discs?

You did manage to make 2 good points in all that.
And as a reminder, my main road bike, backup road bike, backup to the backup road bike, commuter bike and single speed bike are all rim brake. I love rim brakes.
OK, back from a delightful ride on my superior 'rim brake' technology bike. I should trademark this term. But I have no doubt that one of the 'big-3' will reintroduce some variation of rim brake road bikes in about 10 years and trumpet about how much lighter and responsive and newer it is. Just think: the rims and the braking surface are integrated, dispensing with the need for rotors! It will be patented and defended with scorched-earth lawsuits - no doubt.

Anyway, not surprised this thread has still not flamed out. I'll give you credit here, in that unlike most of the terse 'hair on fire' pro-disc responses, your listing was somewhat fulsome and thoughtful. Although mostly wrong. Most of the pro-disc responses go like this: "It's the new thing... so it must be better!".

On my new road bike I'm going for light weight, particularly wheel rotating mass, as this is the single biggest performance attribute. Aero: don't need it - at speeds high enough so that aero is important, I'm probably drafting some big guy. Wide tires... they are heavy, less aero and have higher rolling resistance. Regardless: there are only trivial rolling resistance differences between road tires. Besides, I'm not a fatty, so I don't need tires >25mm.

So you list 1,300 gram disc wheels. I don't want 1,300g wheels - I want 1,100 g wheels or less, like my Zipps. And I want 16 radial spokes. So if you can direct me to some 1,100 gram 16-spoke disc wheels (including rotors), I'm interested. I also want a sub-800 gram frameset and a 350 gram fork. That is painted with the derailleur hanger - no cheating.

No thru-axles; I'm competent enough to use standard QRs. I have no trouble aligning the wheel in my fork ends.

I also want a bike with rear 130mm stays, and a tight a Q-factor as possible. So 145 mm Ultra-Torque spec or lower. I don't want riding a bike to feel like riding a horse.

So if I can get all of that with discs - I'm all in!

​​​​

Last edited by Dave Mayer; 01-10-23 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-10-23, 07:57 PM
Rolla

Originally Posted by Dave Mayer
Most of the pro-disc responses go like this: "It's the new thing... so it must be better!"​
If you can't win an argument, make one up that you can, right?

Weak.
Old 01-10-23, 08:39 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 6972 Post(s)
Liked 10,968 Times in 4,692 Posts
My favorite is Reservoir, but it's hard to find outside of Virginia. I'm also a fan of Rabbit Hole, Whistlepig, and Rittenhouse.
That Reservoir looks good...I'll have to see if my local store can order it. This is my current fave, but I've left PA and am down to my last bottle. Damn.
Likes For Koyote:
Old 01-10-23, 08:41 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10964 Post(s)
Liked 7,491 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave Mayer
OK, back from a delightful ride on my superior 'rim brake' technology bike. I should trademark this term. But I have no doubt that one of the 'big-3' will reintroduce some variation of rim brake road bikes in about 10 years and trumpet about how much lighter and responsive and newer it is. Just think: the rims and the braking surface are integrated, dispensing with the need for rotors! It will be patented and defended with scorched-earth lawsuits - no doubt.

Anyway, not surprised this thread has still not flamed out. I'll give you credit here, in that unlike most of the terse 'hair on fire' pro-disc responses, your listing was somewhat fulsome and thoughtful. Although mostly wrong. Most of the pro-disc responses go like this: "It's the new thing... so it must be better!".

On my new road bike I'm going for light weight, particularly wheel rotating mass, as this is the single biggest performance attribute. Aero: don't need it - at speeds high enough so that aero is important, I'm probably drafting some big guy. Wide tires... they are heavy, less aero and have higher rolling resistance. Regardless: there are only trivial rolling resistance differences between road tires. Besides, I'm not a fatty, so I don't need tires >25mm.

So you list 1,300 gram disc wheels. I don't want 1,300g wheels - I want 1,100 g wheels or less, like my Zipps. And I want 16 radial spokes. So if you can direct me to some 1,100 gram 16-spoke disc wheels (including rotors), I'm interested. I also want a sub-800 gram frameset and a 350 gram fork. That is painted with the derailleur hanger - no cheating.

No thru-axles; I'm competent enough to use standard QRs. I have no trouble aligning the wheel in my fork ends.

I also want a bike with rear 130mm stays, and a tight a Q-factor as possible. So 145 mm Ultra-Torque spec or lower. I don't want riding a bike to feel like riding a horse.

So if I can get all of that with discs - I'm all in!

​​​​
https://www.lightbicycle.com/AR25-di...symmetric.html
1054g and only $770. More spokes and they won't leave you stranded if a spoke breaks, unlike your Zipps.

Your demand for 130mm rear spacing is completely arbitrary and you know it doesn't exist for disc brakes. The standard is 142mm, which is really just 135mm QR. They are 5mm wider than your arbitrary limit. Why do you say 130mm is needed? Earlier you complained about spoke strength and 135mm will be stronger than 130mm, all things considered. Yet now, you demand 130mm disc spacing. Odd.

Also not sure why rotors must be included in the wheel weight. Are rim brake shoes and pads included in rim brake wheel weight? Of course not.

A 25mm or 28mm tire is fine to use if you want. A wider rim will combine with those tires to make a.more aero system than narrow lightweight rim brake wheels.
Yes yes, you claim you don't care about aero. That's just goofy and has been shown to be misplaced priority many times over, but you clearly will do what you need to confirm your biases.

As for frame and fork- Specialized Aethos. I am not going to bother to look at some extreme unknown example when a well known example is well below your demand.
Size 56 Aethos S-Works frame is 585g and fork is 300g.
Size 56 Aethos Comp frame is 699g and fork is 300g.

As for Q factor, use whatever crank you want. If you feel a 2mm difference in Q factor is riding a horse, you have clearly lost touch with reality. But really- use a narrower crank if you want. I didn't cite a 147mm Q factor crank for any reason beyond its what I happen to use. You go ahead and use something different.

I did chuckle after reading your post because you say my comments are wrong, but don't refute them.
OK then.
Old 01-10-23, 08:52 PM
Chuck M 
Happy With My Bikes

Bikes: Hi-Ten bike boomers, a Trek Domane and some projects

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 884 Post(s)
Liked 2,308 Times in 1,118 Posts
I'm still not saying that one technology is better than the other and I don't give two bowel movements what anyone rides. But now that it has been brought up, I like thru-axels. And I will keep my QR bikes just as I will keep my rim brake bikes.

Old 01-10-23, 09:14 PM
digger

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Liked 157 Times in 132 Posts
Originally Posted by BBB_Adrift
I have a Cannondale road bike with rim brakes. Her name is Candy. I enjoy riding her.
I have a gravel bike with disc brakes. Her name is Shef. I enjoy riding her too.
I have a titanium endurance bike with disc brakes. Her name is Titty. I really enjoy riding her.
I'm about to offer a home to an elderly steel Condor with rim brakes. I havent thought of a name for her (yet), and I'll only take her outside when the weather is clement.

For me - brakes are not the most important criterion, provided they work. I share my time between the plains and the hills. I ride my girls in both environments.

I dont think I'll ever ride a bike with a boy's name ;-)
God….I need a cigarette after that….
Likes For digger:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.