Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

BEWARE – Merlin Metalworks, DEAN Bikes, Janus Cycle Group

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

BEWARE – Merlin Metalworks, DEAN Bikes, Janus Cycle Group

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-23, 02:57 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1790 Post(s)
Liked 1,631 Times in 934 Posts
Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged
My understanding is these frames came with an aluminum sleeve. In this case, the sleeve is not installed and not sure why. The purchaser did not use a sleeve, or the manufacturer assembled the bike without a sleeve. I doubt that the manufacturer shipped the bike with the post installed, so that is on the person assembling the bike. Perhaps the post is the wrong size? My recent new steel adventure bike, which I had built required a sleeve to fit a standard 27.2 post, this sleeve came with the bike. Something just doesn't seem right about all this.
The frame did come with an aluminum sleeve. It was poorly installed and reamed in a negligent fashion, larger than a standardly available size & uncorrectable with out complete replacement.

Originally Posted by Black wallnut
Oversize seat tube you could have one custom manufactured by a local machine shop if the size isn't available elsewhere. No matter what a distasteful and expensive proposition. I can understand the desire to soil a reputation.
It was more complicated than that. The bore was tapered, among other problems.

Seriously, this is the one and only thread where he named the builder after being called to do so several times in the other threads. It's like you guys don't even read the links in the first few posts of this thread for background and context.

Now that his bike is fixed, the problem resolved, and the statute of limitations has passed, he is well within his right to enlighten others about his experience. I always thought DEAN et,al, was reputable. Now, I know otherwise.

Car dependency is a tax.
Likes For base2:
Old 08-03-23, 03:20 PM
Black wallnut 

Bikes: Schwinn Broadway, Specialized Secteur Sport(crashed) Spec. Roubaix Sport, Spec. Crux

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 169 Times in 84 Posts
Originally Posted by base2
SNIP
Now that his bike is fixed, the problem resolved,
op didn't mention closure, problem not resolved
and the statute of limitations has passed,
what statute of limitations? AFAIK does not exist in a civil suit.
he is well within his right to enlighten others about his experience. I always thought DEAN et,al, was reputable. Now, I know otherwise.
Ya think?

Things are often more complicated. Only simpletons assume that they are not. Can a machine shop make a workable solution? My point is that no matter what the issues are with the interface between the seatpost and seat tube a local machine shop likely can figure a solution. Well unless local is middle of nowhere.
Old 08-03-23, 03:34 PM
smd4

Bikes: 1989 Cinelli Supercorsa

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 3514 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,776 Posts
Yep, they sure do exist for civil suits.
Old 08-03-23, 03:52 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

op didn't mention closure, problem not resolved

Ya think?

Things are often more complicated. Only simpletons assume that they are not. Can a machine shop make a workable solution? My point is that no matter what the issues are with the interface between the seatpost and seat tube a local machine shop likely can figure a solution. Well unless local is middle of nowhere.
Here. Let me help you: https://www.bikeforums.net/framebuilders/1273047-weld-protrusion-into-seatpost-area.html you can skip to post 31 if reading isn't your thing.
Likes For base2:
Old 08-03-23, 03:57 PM
Atlas Shrugged

Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked 1,323 Times in 674 Posts
The frame did come with an aluminum sleeve. It was poorly installed and reamed in a negligent fashion, larger than a standardly available size & uncorrectable with out complete replacement.

It was more complicated than that. The bore was tapered, among other problems.

Seriously, this is the one and only thread where he named the builder after being called to do so several times in the other threads. It's like you guys don't even read the links in the first few posts of this thread for background and context.

Now that his bike is fixed, the problem resolved, and the statute of limitations has passed, he is well within his right to enlighten others about his experience. I always thought DEAN et,al, was reputable. Now, I know otherwise.
The image I was responding to did not have a sleeve and showed an exaggerated pinched seat clamp. Perhaps the wrong seatpost was used initially, as sleeves are usually pre-manufactured and not reemed in place. As stated previously this seems very one-sided, and I am sure there is more to this seat post issue.

One unsubstantiated screed about a brand which has been around for decades would not deter me if this was a bike I was interested in.
Old 08-03-23, 06:00 PM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4236 Post(s)
Liked 2,949 Times in 1,808 Posts
One unsubstantiated screed about a brand which has been around for decades would not deter me if this was a bike I was interested in.
A brand name that has been around for decades but which has recently been consolidated and is under new ownership with an entirely new workforce so that the only thing that's the same is the name (and the price), is a different story.

Old 08-03-23, 06:13 PM
Steve_sr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
My understanding is these frames came with an aluminum sleeve. In this case, the sleeve is not installed and not sure why. The purchaser did not use a sleeve, or the manufacturer assembled the bike without a sleeve. I doubt that the manufacturer shipped the bike with the post installed, so that is on the person assembling the bike. Perhaps the post is the wrong size? My recent new steel adventure bike, which I had built required a sleeve to fit a standard 27.2 post, this sleeve came with the bike. Something just doesn't seem right about all this.
That photo is as received from the builder WITH the aluminum sleeve epoxied in place. The post is 31.6mm Thomson and checks out. The seat tube was 32.1mm for a 0.5mm (.020") gap. The shim was over reamed by a VERY large amount. An aluminum shim is the industry standard way of adapting standard 34.9mm o.d. Ti tubing to 31.6mm seatposts.
Old 08-03-23, 06:25 PM
Atlas Shrugged

Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked 1,323 Times in 674 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau
A brand name that has been around for decades but which has recently been consolidated and is under new ownership with an entirely new workforce so that the only thing that's the same is the name (and the price), is a different story.
The entirely new workforce is an unsubstantiated claim from the op so will be taking that with a grain of salt. This change of ownership described can apply to almost every brand in the industry and there is no deluge of problematic issues as described by the op.

Something is off with the seatpost and it doesn’t add up is all I am saying. The op claimed the post was loose over three months ago, pried the original sleeve from the frame, then had another sleeve from the manufacturer, proceeded to file the inside of the frame as well as inquire about using a grinder, then install a post without the sleeve and crank the seat clamp down pinching the seat tube. By all indications the manufacturer had decided to cut their losses and ignore the op after what they have determined as good effort at resolution. This is a no win situation for any manufacturer or supplier.
Old 08-03-23, 06:28 PM
Steve_sr

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
The DEAN Bikes that everyone knew is GONE. From what I can tell everyone either bailed because they didn't like or couldn't put up with the new owner or were fired outright.

Now that his bike is fixed, the problem resolved
No, the bike is still not rideable but I think that I found someone with a reamer who knows how to use it.

he is well within his right to enlighten others about his experience. I always thought DEAN et,al, was reputable. Now, I know otherwise.
That is my intent to warn others who might not be familiar with Merlin, DEAN, and Janus and the effects of the buyout that occurred.
Old 08-04-23, 05:47 AM
wheelreason

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Liked 634 Times in 374 Posts
Originally Posted by smd4
I spent $3,000 on a concrete patio. Wanted it level to set up a ping-pong table. The contractor poured the concrete on one of the hottest days of the year. It set up too fast. It wasn't level. It had seams where I didn't want them. Contractor poured again and made it worse. Said he lost money on the job. I gave up, accepted what was there, and refused to give him a positive review. We both lost. I moved on.
Table tennis needs to be level, ping pong, not so much...
Likes For wheelreason:
Old 08-04-23, 10:05 AM
tFUnK

Bikes: Too many bikes, too little time to ride

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 318 Posts
Originally Posted by wheelreason
Heh heh, for the table surface, sure.

But playing sports on unlevel ground is dangerous. Doesn't take much to cause a fall or a serious sprain.
Old 08-04-23, 10:15 AM
tFUnK

Bikes: Too many bikes, too little time to ride

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 318 Posts
From reviewing the still ongoing 7-pager, my takeaway is that the mfgr probably did ship a less than perfect product with quality not commensurate to the price. I say probably not because I don't trust the OP but only because I'm not there with the precision calipers and it's verifiable only to the extent the internet allows. I don't want to blame or offend the OP but they exhibit perfectionist/overthinking tendencies so some of the frustration endured may be self inflicted - what I mean by that is I might have just slapped on a different shim or seatpost and went on with my life.

But no blame here; for a $7k build I would have had a sour taste as well, even if a soda can shim got me riding. In fact I might have ran a soda can shim and taken a pic and posted to social media just to make a point☝️

With sincerity I do hope the OP salvages what was supposed to be a dream build of sorts.
Likes For tFUnK:
Old 08-06-23, 05:15 PM
Camilo

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked 1,200 Times in 760 Posts
Originally Posted by wheelreason
Ping Pong is simply a trademark for a certain table tennis mfgr. So, same sport.
Old 08-07-23, 07:00 AM
Steel Charlie

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 286 Posts
Originally Posted by smd4
Then I should have been told I couldn't have a level patio before he took my money and poured.
Flat and level are two quite different things
Likes For Steel Charlie:
Old 08-07-23, 07:11 AM
smd4

Bikes: 1989 Cinelli Supercorsa

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 3514 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,776 Posts
Originally Posted by Steel Charlie
Flat and level are two quite different things
Oh.
Old 09-08-23, 03:03 PM
MMWDT

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve_sr
These guys claim to build your dream bike but for me it has been an ongoing 2 year NIGHTMARE! Forget what you knew of DEAN, Merlin, or any other company under the Janus Cycle Works umbrella as the company was bought out by Phil Joseph in early-mid 2021. From my view just about all of the original employees either left on their own, or were eventually fired, including DEAN founder, John Siegrist.

In July 2021 I began conversations with Janus Cycle Group dba Merlin Metalworks, DEAN Bikes, and others for a custom Merlin Sandstone that I was hoping to be able to ride on a cross-country tour beginning mid–May 2022.

On 8/4/21 I paid a $1500 deposit to start the build process. This included a frame, fork, and a complete build kit to make a rideable bike less wheels. I opted for my own wheels as I wanted a hub generator on the front and other components that they didn’t normally use. I was told that they could still build the bike with a surrogate set of wheels to make sure that everything fit correctly.

During the fall of 2021 email conversations continued to finalize the frame design and some missing pieces of the build kit. Then there was radio silence for several months.

At the end of January 2022 I was notified that they had gathered all of the components and would start the build pending the final payment, which I made.

The bike arrived at the end of April, less than 2 weeks from the start of my cross-country tour. I immediately noticed a couple of issues. The steerer tube on the fork had been cut against my explicit and (Janus documented) instructions. I also found weld splatter on the down tube.

After conversations with the new owner, Phil Joseph, where I was blamed for the problems and being “too picky” we finally came to an agreement. I would return the unused fork for full credit (which they could use on another build) and the frame for refinishing at Merlin’s expense. I would then have to source a replacement fork on my own as he didn’t want to deal with it. Since there was not enough time to do this before my tour it had to wait for my return in August.

When I returned in August I basically had to disassemble the bike to extract the frame to return it. Since this was a GRX groupo this meant undoing all of the brake hydraulics and then buying the special Shimano tools to be able to put everything back together. I also had to source (and wait for) another front fork. To add insult to injury Phil reneged on his promise of full credit for the fork (which they screwed up) and charged me a 25% restocking fee!

In the process of taking the bike apart I found some issues with missing and incorrect brake hardware. I figured out what was wrong/missing and worked with Peter Olivetti, the new GM to get the correct parts. I finally had all of the parts collected by the end of October 2022 and started to put everything back together.

On November 16th while assembling the bike I installed the seatpost, which until now was still in the box, and that the seatpost was loose in the frame to the point that the supplied clamp would barely tighten it. I contacted Peter who said that this was “within tolerance” but that he would send a better clamp.

I continued with the rest of the assembly only to find that the chain that was supplied was 4 links too short and had never been installed on the bike as should have been done when it was first built.

I finally received the longer chain and the supposedly better seatpost clamp at the end of January 2023, right in the dead of winter. It stopped raining long enough to go for a couple of test rides and I almost immediately noticed some new knee problems. Knee problems are usually caused by saddle height issues So for my next test ride I reset the saddle height and stuck a piece of masking tape at the seatpost/frame junction to look for any movement. I went for a 30 mile ride and when I returned found that the seatpost had sunk into the frame almost 1/4”.

So I put this news into an email to Peter that the bike was basically unrideable in its current condition due to a defective frame. I never got a response and have apparently been “ghosted” as a “problem” customer. So now I am left with a $7000 custom Merlin Sandstone bike that is unfit for its intended purpose hanging on the wall. So once again the builder’s problems have become mine.

I have considered financial redress with the builder but this gets complicated. Small Claims court might be an option if I wasn’t located 2000 miles from the builder. Court is always in the jurisdiction of the business, outcome is not guaranteed and the costs involved in being there can be significant. Credit card chargeback is useless as they won’t get involved in a dispute over “the quality of a good or service”.

So if you have managed to read this far you have been warned to stay away from these folks and spread the word.
It is unfortunate that this is your take on the situation. Also understand that your frame was made by John Seigrist and his build team which is now Sanitas Cycles in Durango. He help sell on Janus Cycle Group to Phil Joseph. Phil Joseph and the current team at Janus Cycle Group have nothing to do with the fabrication quality of your frame and in fact worked very hard to fix as many of the issues as possible with it at no charge. Timing on the build was based on Pandemic supply chain whoas.

TO BE VERY CLEAR: ALL THE QC ISSUES STEVE HAS HAD WITH HIS FRAME CAME FROM JOHN SEIGRIST'S TEAM. THE CURRENT TEAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUALITY OF HIS FRAME.
Secondarily, to salaciously say that everyone in the company either left or was fired by the new owner is completely false. John, gaslit every one of the employees that left until he quit himself when his son had completed setting up their new business in Durango. The only employee that stayed on was the one that told Phil that the team was being told falsehoods by John.
100% the team and quality of the products from BOTH Dean and Merlin currently are the best quality bikes they have every produced. The welds are better the they were in 90's, The engineering and design is above current standards of what other top tier titanium companies are doing.

Steve's experience is the result of john's short comings.

Component issues Steve had are as follows: Fork. Fork was NOT CUT BY JANUS. It was received that way from Enve. upon install it was in perfect compliance with Enve's recommendation to no use more than 40mm of spacers in Steve's frame. Chain length. The chain was installed and test ridden before being sent out. Janus sent among other things a new chain to remedy.

Steve requested Janus send him new seat tube shims. Janus did so
Steve noticed a ground arc mark in the finish. Janus (the new team) refinished the frame for him at no charge.

These are all the truths should anyone want to consider them before making comment.

Please check out the Radavist, MADE and other outlets to see what the NEW version of this company is doing, It is entirely focused on quality and service and has made the design and tooling changes to do so.
Old 09-09-23, 01:05 PM
Kontact 

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 4409 Post(s)
Liked 1,566 Times in 1,028 Posts
Originally Posted by MMWDT
It is unfortunate that this is your take on the situation. Also understand that your frame was made by John Seigrist and his build team which is now Sanitas Cycles in Durango. He help sell on Janus Cycle Group to Phil Joseph. Phil Joseph and the current team at Janus Cycle Group have nothing to do with the fabrication quality of your frame and in fact worked very hard to fix as many of the issues as possible with it at no charge. Timing on the build was based on Pandemic supply chain whoas.

TO BE VERY CLEAR: ALL THE QC ISSUES STEVE HAS HAD WITH HIS FRAME CAME FROM JOHN SEIGRIST'S TEAM. THE CURRENT TEAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUALITY OF HIS FRAME.
Secondarily, to salaciously say that everyone in the company either left or was fired by the new owner is completely false. John, gaslit every one of the employees that left until he quit himself when his son had completed setting up their new business in Durango. The only employee that stayed on was the one that told Phil that the team was being told falsehoods by John.
100% the team and quality of the products from BOTH Dean and Merlin currently are the best quality bikes they have every produced. The welds are better the they were in 90's, The engineering and design is above current standards of what other top tier titanium companies are doing.

Steve's experience is the result of john's short comings.

Component issues Steve had are as follows: Fork. Fork was NOT CUT BY JANUS. It was received that way from Enve. upon install it was in perfect compliance with Enve's recommendation to no use more than 40mm of spacers in Steve's frame. Chain length. The chain was installed and test ridden before being sent out. Janus sent among other things a new chain to remedy.

Steve requested Janus send him new seat tube shims. Janus did so
Steve noticed a ground arc mark in the finish. Janus (the new team) refinished the frame for him at no charge.

These are all the truths should anyone want to consider them before making comment.

Please check out the Radavist, MADE and other outlets to see what the NEW version of this company is doing, It is entirely focused on quality and service and has made the design and tooling changes to do so.
While interesting, the truth of the matter is that the new owners of a company have the same responsibility for the products whether they were from before or after the sale. That's what buying a company is - you get the name, the facilities, the staff and the warranty responsibilities.

Assigning blame correctly is absolutely not correcting mechanical issues or fulfilling the warranty:

Is Merlin actively engaged in correcting the obvious seat tube problem or not?

Last edited by Kontact; 09-09-23 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-09-23, 02:20 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Then it is John Seigrist and his build team which is now Sanitas Cycles in Durango that should be boycotted.

Car dependency is a tax.
Old 09-09-23, 02:29 PM
Kontact 

Then it is John Seigrist and his build team which is now Sanitas Cycles in Durango that should be boycotted.
Why? They aren't the ones who have the responsibility to fix a production issue on a Merlin.

ALL products have defects. It doesn't matter if the defects are exceptionally rare or not, When a defect comes to light it is very important that it is dealt with in a manner that the average consumer would judge to be satisfactory and restore full functionality and (if the product is new) aesthetics. Otherwise every purchase becomes a gamble.

There's a lot of stuff in this story to quibble about, like brake parts or steerer tube lengths. But the seat tube dimensions are full on defective, and trying to ride with the seat tube pinching the post like that will lead to a carbon post failure. So it is shocking that Merlin has washed their hands of that issue.
Old 09-09-23, 07:11 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Originally Posted by Kontact
Why? They aren't the ones who have the responsibility to fix a production issue on a Merlin.
Because he was the unskilled hack who made the error and lied about the quality standard it was built to. It is out of spec. He made it out of spec, then lied about it & moved on leaving someone else to make good on his ephup. Business practices related to a complete and total absence of integrity deserve to follow the con-artist around for as long as it takes.

A pox be upon Sanitas Cycles and anything John touches.
Old 09-09-23, 09:05 PM
Kontact 

Because he was the unskilled hack who made the error and lied about the quality standard it was built to. It is out of spec. He made it out of spec, then lied about it & moved on leaving someone else to make good on his ephup. Business practices related to a complete and total absence of integrity deserve to follow the con-artist around for as long as it takes.

A pox be upon Sanitas Cycles and anything John touches.
Sounds personal.

I rather doubt any one person chose to make any part of this bike out of spec. And I doubt whatever mix of personnel led to this bike's problems have been duplicated at Sanitas.

However, the OPs bike is a product of both the old and new staff, as the bike is not working right and not fixed by Merlin.
Old 09-09-23, 09:20 PM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Liked 3,699 Times in 2,519 Posts
Are you connected with anyone in this sad story?

I'm curious why John Seigrist is still pictured on the Janus Cycle Group webpage.

Last edited by unterhausen; 09-09-23 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-09-23, 09:53 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,026 Times in 723 Posts
Phil Joseph and the current team at Janus Cycle Group have nothing to do with the fabrication quality of your frame and in fact worked very hard to fix as many of the issues as possible with it at no charge. Timing on the build was based on Pandemic supply chain whoas.
Comes down to fault vs responsibility. It might not be the current team's fault the issues are there, but it the current team bought the company and this product was a new item with several glaring defects, making it their responsibility to make things right. Trying to make it sound as though they were gracious in taking care of it is disingenuous, I'd expect nothing less then all the problems fixed at no charge and from the posts I've read on what seemed to be wrong, really the frame should have just been replaced. Company screw ups, regardless of who made them, should not be customer problems.

Originally Posted by unterhausen
Are you connected with anyone in this sad story?

I'm curious why John Seigrist is still pictured on the Janus Cycle Group webpage.
Gonna guess company PR, not doing a great job of it spending his time passing the buck and making it seem like the company is the victim in it all. Nothing about his reply would make me suddenly want to jump on the Merlin bandwagon.
Likes For Russ Roth:
Old 09-11-23, 12:10 PM
MMWDT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kontact
While interesting, the truth of the matter is that the new owners of a company have the same responsibility for the products whether they were from before or after the sale. That's what buying a company is - you get the name, the facilities, the staff and the warranty responsibilities.

Assigning blame correctly is absolutely not correcting mechanical issues or fulfilling the warranty:

Is Merlin actively engaged in correcting the obvious seat tube problem or not?
Customer, at their request, was sent new sets of seat tube shims. Without a doubt if customer requested Merlin to replace existing shim, Merlin would send an RA#, and Merlin would replace the shim this was not requested in such a manner.
Old 09-11-23, 12:30 PM
MMWDT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Russ Roth
Comes down to fault vs responsibility. It might not be the current team's fault the issues are there, but it the current team bought the company and this product was a new item with several glaring defects, making it their responsibility to make things right. Trying to make it sound as though they were gracious in taking care of it is disingenuous, I'd expect nothing less then all the problems fixed at no charge and from the posts I've read on what seemed to be wrong, really the frame should have just been replaced. Company screw ups, regardless of who made them, should not be customer problems.

Gonna guess company PR, not doing a great job of it spending his time passing the buck and making it seem like the company is the victim in it all. Nothing about his reply would make me suddenly want to jump on the Merlin bandwagon.
There is not company victimizing here, It is simply an explanation of a few of the items in which blame was placed upon Merlin when in certain facts there was no blame to be made, or solutions were reached per the customer's request. Per John being on the website, if someone has a link to the location of his presence please note it, he is 100% not any part of the group anymore. Per responsibility of the company, certain items fall to the responsibility of the manufacturer when the issue is brought up by a customer, this is a given. Certainly a manufacturer would not intent to present improper items or spec dimensions and should this happen it get the chance to make it right. This was done to the customer's request. As the OP noted, he found fault in the frame, he sent it back, Merlin fixed those faults at no charge. He requested seat tube shims, they were sent. Heaps of hours were spent remedying the requests, and yet the customer is clearly still dissatisfied. At what point do a company's responsibility end when they have done the customer specific requests for solutions and yet there is still not only dissatisfaction, but even active boardline defamation. Many of OP's statements in this thread about the workings of Merlin and Janus are complete assumptions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.