Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum
Reload this Page >

DIY Rollers Dimensions for 26 inch Bicycle

Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

DIY Rollers Dimensions for 26 inch Bicycle

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-23, 02:25 AM
core1985

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question DIY Rollers Dimensions for 26 inch Bicycle

Dear Users,
what is the best distance for a roller with 3 inch diameter rollers in case of bicycle rare wheel? and the distance between the front wheel roller and middle roller with pulley and belt?
Old 03-29-23, 03:00 PM
sarhog

Bikes: GR300, Grail, Live Wire, 5010

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked 241 Times in 121 Posts
Originally Posted by core1985
Dear Users,
what is the best distance for a roller with 3 inch diameter rollers in case of bicycle rare wheel? and the distance between the front wheel roller and middle roller with pulley and belt?
My rollers are 3 1/2” diameter, and the distance between the rear roller and the “middle” roller is 260 mm. If I were designing one for a 26” wheel bike (and 3” rollers), I would put them closer together than my specs though.
The distance from the middle roller to the front roller will depend on the bike’s wheelbase.