Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Tacx Flux 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-24, 07:54 PM
Jjbailey930

Bikes: Trek Domane, Felt Z85, CAAD 7

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 18 Posts
Tacx Flux 2

Hi all - my local bike shop has one for $100 off lowest sale price new in box. I have a wheel on Wahoo Snap and am ready for direct drive trainer. Seems like the previous versions have bad reviews due to connectivity and accuracy. Anyone here have experience to share?

I got the Snap used and have been using it regularly over 2 years 6-8 hours a week with no issues except calibrating. So debating on a “good deal” or just buy a Wahoo Core….
TIA.
Old 01-10-24, 02:28 PM
Jjbailey930

Bikes: Trek Domane, Felt Z85, CAAD 7

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 18 Posts
Y'all can close the thread now. I decided to go with Wahoo Kickr. More $$ but LBS got me money off, 5% back as a certificate and I support them. Following my dear old dad's advice, buy the right tool once!
Old 01-12-24, 02:13 PM
zacster

Bikes: Kuota Kredo/Chorus, Trek 7000 commuter, Trek 8000 MTB and a few others

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 464 Times in 365 Posts
Good choice. Did you get the Core or the more expensive one? I have the Core myself.

Threads never get closed in BF! You'll see threads pop up that are 10 years old with an answer to an old question.
Likes For zacster: