Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Tire Pressure Observation

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Tire Pressure Observation

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-23, 02:26 PM
Mtracer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked 304 Times in 194 Posts
Originally Posted by GhostRider62
Low of 0.0042 to high of 0.006, depending on road surface and temperatures. I generally get around 0.0045 on decent (no holes) but worn pavement. Wattage is a matter of plugging those values into calculator like Gribble. It seems that suspension losses on real roads (worn and bumpy chip seal) give me about double the Crr as the steel drum measurements that one reads online. Rolldown tests in windless conditions are easiest to rank tires but if you want Crr, Chung VE testing isn't too hard. I did tire pressure optimization measuring Crr but that was 25mm tires and for me on my roads, it was 90 psi. On the 32 mm tires, I measured Crr but did not optimize pressure that way because I knew something was wrong. I used rolldown tests to figure that out. As long as the temperatures are stable, the road surface represents the roads, and there is no wind and you do sufficient replicates, I find this method faster. IIRC, the wattage at my speed was under 10 watts but more than several watts.....around 6-8 watts. I calculated how much extra sleep it would give me on long brevets. I know the bearings were full contact RS with too much grease, but I really suspect they were not mounted properly in the factory. When cornering, there was weird sounds from them. When rotating freely, they would stop rotating pretty quickly and they would not rotate when placing the valve stem at 1 o'clock. I know this is not quite satisfactory answer to your question but good tire testing to get Crr takes a lot of time, I was mostly trying to determine a problem's solution. I went from the equivalent of a biketire rolling resistance of an old Schwalbe One to what you would expect from GP 5000 S TR tire. On my rolldown hill in benign summer conditions, I know where my tubulars roll out, where my Rene Herse tires roll out, where 25mm GP5000 tires roll and at the tippy top, I know where my Vittoria Speeds roll. The order of rollout is consistent with drum testing you can read from online. When my GP5000 S TR rolled out worse than old Scwalbe tires, I knew the approx. magnitude of the problem. Once good bearings were installed, rolldowns were much better. Varying tire pressure from 50-60 psi had marginal impact on distance.

Each rider's roads will be different and their impedance (fat) will be different, so, my pressures may be lower than what works for others as I tend to find a little lower works for me.

Edit: 25mm at 100 psi on my paved roads, Crr goes from 0.0042 to 0.005x.....I run 85-90 psi as a range.
Thanks for the information. I may try some test of my own. Just for the fun of playing with some numbers.

FYI In the Silca article on rolling resistance, they mention that tires with higher rolling resistance have a larger penalty running both below and above the optimum. So, another advantage to using better performing tires is they are also less sensitive to pressure deviations from the optimum.
Likes For Mtracer:
Old 07-29-23, 03:28 PM
GhostRider62

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
Liked 2,097 Times in 1,314 Posts
Originally Posted by Mtracer
Thanks for the information. I may try some test of my own. Just for the fun of playing with some numbers.

FYI In the Silca article on rolling resistance, they mention that tires with higher rolling resistance have a larger penalty running both below and above the optimum. So, another advantage to using better performing tires is they are also less sensitive to pressure deviations from the optimum.
I always suspected the impedance inflection point on those graphs came from a skinny Cat 1 racer and I also suspect those of us with some fat have a higher "impedance" on lousy roads, which would support lower tire pressure
Old 07-29-23, 03:34 PM
jadmt

Bikes: Handsome xoxo, Serotta atx, Canyon Endurace CF8

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
Liked 1,899 Times in 849 Posts
I wish they would put numbers on this as well. But really, for any calculations I have run, the differences are pretty small. 1-2 PSI. Given the variables and the fact that most of us aren't using calibrated tire pressure gauges, I'm not sure how meaningful this is. Though maybe with setups much different than mine, lighter rider, narrow tires, there are larger differences between these generalized speeds.
I actually have a fairly high end psi gauge that has repeatable readings compared to some very high dollar gauges. so I wonder does a moderate group ride average 20mph or more or less? is recreational 18mph? The rene herse calculator does not mention speed or road surface.
Old 07-29-23, 04:22 PM
Mtracer

I always suspected the impedance inflection point on those graphs came from a skinny Cat 1 racer and I also suspect those of us with some fat have a higher "impedance" on lousy roads, which would support lower tire pressure
I don't think the characteristics of the rider or bike (other than tires), have any effect on the losses on rough roads. The bump expends energy lifting your mass, and when you come back down, I don't there is a mechanism to convert this back into forward motion.

When Silca uses the word "impedance", I think they a referring to the mechanical characteristics of the road due to its texture.
Old 07-29-23, 04:49 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4739 Post(s)
Liked 1,533 Times in 1,004 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
So, I was looking at this fact and trying to reconcile it with what I understood based on the charts of their test results and I can’t get it to make sense.

According to their blog post, if I read right, their tests were based on 190lbs system weight, and 25.8mm (actual) GP4k performance tires. Plugging that into the calculator with new pavement selected , 26mm tire, TT bike, and CAT1/2/3 racing, the result was 93.5psi, but their charts show breakpoint out at 112psi or so.

What am I missing??

I emailed and asked Silca just this a number of years ago. The answer if I recollect is that there is variance between their testing conditions (as reflected in the chart) as relates to road surface, and how they felt most people would interpret and select their own road surface. IOW, I think they were saying that their "new asphalt" was super great and bound to be better than the rest of our road asphalt.

Other great (:-)) questions I've asked, relate to inflated tire width and pressure recommendations. If 2 different tires inflate to eg. 26mm width, but one inflates to 22mm height and the other to 25mm height -- how do we compensate accordingly on tire inflation calculator?
Old 07-29-23, 05:18 PM
Mtracer

Originally Posted by Sy Reene

Other great (:-)) questions I've asked, relate to inflated tire width and pressure recommendations. If 2 different tires inflate to eg. 26mm width, but one inflates to 22mm height and the other to 25mm height -- how do we compensate accordingly on tire inflation calculator?
I think the calculation strongly relates to tire cross sectional area. Silca is probably assuming some common aspect ratio of height to width. But of course rim width is going to affect this. Could simply be that the width and any reasonable tire cross section aspect ration, is close enough. I.E., don't try to compensate for height.
Old 07-29-23, 05:30 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

I think the calculation strongly relates to tire cross sectional area. Silca is probably assuming some common aspect ratio of height to width. But of course rim width is going to affect this. Could simply be that the width and any reasonable tire cross section aspect ration, is close enough. I.E., don't try to compensate for height.
I think the calculation is dependent on air volume. So aside from width, height would be a factor. Rim profile would be a consideration too -- does a TL rim profile with it's shelves, rob from overall air volume? These were the specific examples I used in my query fwiw.

Old 07-29-23, 09:16 PM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Liked 1,717 Times in 1,036 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
I emailed and asked Silca just this a number of years ago. The answer if I recollect is that there is variance between their testing conditions (as reflected in the chart) as relates to road surface, and how they felt most people would interpret and select their own road surface. IOW, I think they were saying that their "new asphalt" was super great and bound to be better than the rest of our road asphalt.
But the calculator recommendations don’t appear to align with any of their test result breakpoints, not for any surface setting. Not for new asphalt, 2 year old, coarse intermediate, nor for machine roughened.

Hopefully they have a more satisfying answMtracer .
Old 07-30-23, 05:45 AM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

But the calculator recommendations don’t appear to align with any of their test result breakpoints, not for any surface setting. Not for new asphalt, 2 year old, coarse intermediate, nor for machine roughened.

Hopefully they have a more satisfying answMtracer .
I know. Their answer didn't make much sense. I think they just build in lower PSI values returned than would be perfectly ideal, because the downside of being too low is much smaller than being too high. As the chart itself shows for your example, the 93psi result is probably only losing 2 watts vs the 110 watt ideal. While being accidentally at just 112 watts (imperfect pump) probably would also lose 2 watts.

And of course.. lower PSI results are more Big Tubeless friendly :-)
Likes For Sy Reene:
Old 07-30-23, 05:51 AM
GhostRider62

I don't think the characteristics of the rider or bike (other than tires), have any effect on the losses on rough roads. The bump expends energy lifting your mass, and when you come back down, I don't there is a mechanism to convert this back into forward motion.

When Silca uses the word "impedance", I think they a referring to the mechanical characteristics of the road due to its texture.
I am 100% sure you are wrong. I have seen Uni studies to the contrary.
Old 07-30-23, 01:19 PM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 4420 Post(s)
Liked 4,873 Times in 3,017 Posts

But, I'm willing to give up a watt or two if the ride is going to be significantly more comfortable, as was this recent ride.
Chances are if the ride was significantly more comfortable then it would probably reduce your fatigue, especially on a long ride, enough to see a net gain in your performance even if rolling resistance was fractionally higher.
Old 07-30-23, 02:20 PM
asgelle

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked 451 Times in 265 Posts
But the calculator recommendations don’t appear to align with any of their test result breakpoints ...
The plots of test data are from one test series with one rider, bike, set of wheels, etc (note there are no error bars, standard deviation estimates or confidence intervals). The calculator is based on a curve fit to the results from hundreds of tests over a wide range of conditions. The fact that one test doesn't fall exactly on the curve fit should not be at all surprising.
Old 07-30-23, 04:03 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally Posted by asgelle
The plots of test data are from one test series with one rider, bike, set of wheels, etc (note there are no error bars, standard deviation estimates or confidence intervals). The calculator is based on a curve fit to the results from hundreds of tests over a wide range of conditions. The fact that one test doesn't fall exactly on the curve fit should not be at all surprising.
i understand your point, but a ~17 PSI difference is IMO a bit more than not 'falling exactly' on the curve.

Put another way.. reversing the inputs on their calculator, to get a 110psi value returned by the calculator, exceeds the maximum allowable weight entry, which is 350 lbs -- and that gets you a 106 psi recommendation. So difference is >160 lbs in system weight.

Last edited by Sy Reene; 07-30-23 at 04:19 PM.
Likes For Sy Reene:
Old 07-30-23, 07:11 PM
Mtracer

Originally Posted by asgelle
This could certainly be correct. But if the variations are that large, I think it makes the calculator all but useless. As I mentioned before, why bother with parameter entries that make 1-2 PSI of difference, if there's undefined variables that cause an 18 PSI difference. If what you suspect is true, then they should report results something like 65 +/- 10 PSI, something like that. And if it is that variable, you might as well just have a table for a recommended tire pressure for width of the tires.

Maybe the implied precision of the calculator is just BS an it's simply a tool they have on their website to generate some traffic. My guess is it's not that ill-intentioned, rather there is simply something we don't know.
Old 07-30-23, 07:17 PM
Mtracer

I am 100% sure you are wrong. I have seen Uni studies to the contrary.
I certainly could be wrong. Just an educated guess. Do you have any references to the studies you mentioned. Specific ones would be great, but I understand you may not have these handy. But anything that might help me find them. Just curious. I'm guessing these were not bike specific, but perhaps related to automobiles. Which would still apply.
Old 07-30-23, 08:45 PM
frogman

Bikes: Wife says I have too many :-)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 250 Times in 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Kapusta
Burping just some pressure without going flat does not violate any laws of physics, as evidenced by the fact that many people have actually experienced such a thing. Myself included.

The tire bead gets pushed in away from the rim long enough for some air to get out, but then snaps back in place.

This is different than the bead coming off the rim altogether.

Exactly !

Me included.................
Old 07-30-23, 10:30 PM
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 3894 Post(s)
Liked 1,943 Times in 1,388 Posts
My experience is completely different. I'm a geezer with geezer ideas. I still run 23mm tires and like them fine. I'm always the first descender down, sometimes by minutes and it's not because of my cornering skills. My BMI is about 24.5, 5'6", and because of having short legs and only about 8cm drop, my position in not particularly aero.

I used to run my 23mm at 140 lbs. I rode with a more compact rider than I who could never understand why he couldn't coast by me. I told him to buy the same tires I was running and pump them to 140. He did so and the next time we went out, he went right by me. 15 years later, on Conti 5000 I run 80/100. They seem rougher at that PSI than my old tires were at a higher pressure. But whatever, I still coast past everyone in sight, never been passed except by tandems.

I hear all the above words, but don't understand them. I have examined Silca's test methodology. It seemed to me that they didn't test on the same smooth asphalt I ride. Sure, on chipseal it's a little rougher and slower, but I ride a comfy carbon bike so no big deal and other bikes still don't pass me on descents. Maybe it's because I don't use my brakes much, but that idea seems a little too weird. Why not do 40 or so?

My experience is more like the steel roller data.
Old 07-30-23, 10:42 PM
79pmooney

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Quoted: 4806 Post(s)
Liked 3,933 Times in 2,558 Posts
Originally Posted by Peruano
You will find out when you hit your first significant chuckhole or crack in the pavement. Pinch flats create abnormal low tire pressure.
You may be over thinking things, but simply stated, if the pressure is too low, you will damage tire walls, and the tubes.
And maybe your rim.
Old 07-30-23, 11:32 PM
Mtracer

Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
My experience is completely different. I'm a geezer with geezer ideas. I still run 23mm tires and like them fine. I'm always the first descender down, sometimes by minutes and it's not because of my cornering skills. My BMI is about 24.5, 5'6", and because of having short legs and only about 8cm drop, my position in not particularly aero.

I used to run my 23mm at 140 lbs. I rode with a more compact rider than I who could never understand why he couldn't coast by me. I told him to buy the same tires I was running and pump them to 140. He did so and the next time we went out, he went right by me. 15 years later, on Conti 5000 I run 80/100. They seem rougher at that PSI than my old tires were at a higher pressure. But whatever, I still coast past everyone in sight, never been passed except by tandems.

I hear all the above words, but don't understand them. I have examined Silca's test methodology. It seemed to me that they didn't test on the same smooth asphalt I ride. Sure, on chipseal it's a little rougher and slower, but I ride a comfy carbon bike so no big deal and other bikes still don't pass me on descents. Maybe it's because I don't use my brakes much, but that idea seems a little too weird. Why not do 40 or so?

My experience is more like the steel roller data.
The main thing is you're a on the heavier side for a rider your size, though not overweight. So, you're going to have a similar aero drag (for someone about your size) but more force (weight) so you descend faster. I'm 6' 2" and about 210 (27 BMI), so I'm heavy, and I bet I would descend faster than you on just about anything. I've passed a riding buddy where I coasted up to speed, while he was pedaling on descents. I probably weigh 40 lbs more than him. Descending is the one super power a heavy rider, like me, has.

You mentioned having this more compact rider get the same tires as you and pump them up to 140 PSI. Maybe it was the tires more than the pressure. Could be they just had crappy tires.

Also, for someone your size and weight, I guessed all up 175 lbs. The Silca calculator suggests about 110 PSI on new pavement. This is pretty high and mostly due to the narrow, 23 mm tires. If you haven't already experimented with lower pressure, perhaps try it. Maybe you'll descend even faster.

However, there's also been a lot of discussion in this thread about whether there may be a very wide variance in the Silca calculations. So, if Silca says 110 PSI, maybe it is something like 110 +/-20 PSI. In which case, your 140 PSI may not be that far above optimum.
Old 07-31-23, 05:46 AM
GhostRider62

Descending speed and rolling resistance is like comparing apples to rocks

Short legs are very beneficial aero-wise
Old 07-31-23, 05:56 AM
GhostRider62

I certainly could be wrong. Just an educated guess. Do you have any references to the studies you mentioned. Specific ones would be great, but I understand you may not have these handy. But anything that might help me find them. Just curious. I'm guessing these were not bike specific, but perhaps related to automobiles. Which would still apply.
One was in Italy and the other in Massachusetts. It has been almost a decade since I considered this topic.

My interest initially was trying to understand muscle fatigue on long, long rides.

In terms of energy losses, think about this........once the road imperfections exceed the deflection capacity of a tire, there is vertical movement into the frame and rider. We feel that on the hands and rear, mostly. Does this vertical deflection get return to the road and does it get returned orthogonally, or into the direction of travel? No, it is lost. The next question to consider is whether a lighter rider's vertical displacement results in more energy loss. And lastly, where does the energy get absorbed. It is absorbed in your various body tissues.

My conclusion was to ride the narrowest most supple tire possible at the highest pressure possible for the roads and my weight. Just getting the tire pressure wrong can easily cost 0.5 km/h and for me as a randonneur, that is over an hour on a grand randonnee not even taking muscle fatigue, just better rolling resistance. That is why I fuss about it.
Likes For GhostRider62:
Old 07-31-23, 07:58 AM
esasjl

Bikes: '84 Chas Roberts, '91 Peugeot Galibier, '94 Gitane Leader, '51 Dayton Elite, '90 Verago ATB, '08 Dawes Sardar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 264 Times in 62 Posts

The jargon is often a barrier. I think there are two factors, energy loss in deforming the tyre system (hysteresis) and energy loss in deforming the bike (probably small) and the rider (probably large) sometimes called suspension losses.
https://www.renehersecycles.com/the-...re-calculator/ and the Silca explanation are largely comparable but with different jargon.
Likes For esasjl:
Old 07-31-23, 09:12 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Liked 1,717 Times in 1,036 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
My experience is completely different. I'm a geezer with geezer ideas. I still run 23mm tires and like them fine.
I honestly don’t think you’re missing anything. A lot of what gets tossed around as axiom, specifically stuff like “try lower pressure,” is oversimplified and, and devoid of the context within which the core idea was born. Guys like you know the history; it wasn’t 15 years ago that rims had narrow 15mm internal widths, the fast kids’ go-to tires were 20-23mm wide, and their pressures were +120psi.

That’s the context, right? Skinny rims, skinny tires, high pressure. The new models (championed by guys like Poertner at Zipp) were internally wider rims and lower pressures, while a concurrent thread of thought was the supple casing thing. Those merged into the new paradigm: more volume and lower pressures.

What has happened is that the shorthand, “wider and lower,” has been stripped down to just “lower pressure” because the focus on internal rim width race got nullified by the wide adoption of disc brakes which removed the limitiations not just of rim brake caliper clearance, but of frame max tire width capacity. So today, “try lower pressure” has become the mantra because people forgot, or never even knew, the original context. Forgotten history; shocker…

The pressure numbers being thrown around in this thread and elsewhere more generally should shock you; I mean, I’m shocked that folks could possibly consider a 30mm tire at 55psi is optimized for lowest rolling resistance on typically decent American roadways. In fairness to the OP, they never claimed as much and in fact acknowledge there was probably some wattage cost, but the net effect is the same as has been happening for years: oversimplification leading to a singular focus on lower pressure without understanding of the mechanisms and context.

Lower pressure is not key; the magic happens when it’s the right mix of rim width, tire width, tire casing and tire pressure. I get that it’s a mouthful, and even worse, that it’s hard-to-impossible to know how to formulate the right mix, because it depends on a lot of shifting variables that just aren’t clearly discernable.
Likes For chaadster:
Old 07-31-23, 11:25 AM
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 3894 Post(s)
Liked 1,943 Times in 1,388 Posts
I honestly don’t think you’re missing anything. A lot of what gets tossed around as axiom, specifically stuff like “try lower pressure,” is oversimplified and, and devoid of the context within which the core idea was born. Guys like you know the history; it wasn’t 15 years ago that rims had narrow 15mm internal widths, the fast kids’ go-to tires were 20-23mm wide, and their pressures were +120psi.

That’s the context, right? Skinny rims, skinny tires, high pressure. The new models (championed by guys like Poertner at Zipp) were internally wider rims and lower pressures, while a concurrent thread of thought was the supple casing thing. Those merged into the new paradigm: more volume and lower pressures.

What has happened is that the shorthand, “wider and lower,” has been stripped down to just “lower pressure” because the focus on internal rim width race got nullified by the wide adoption of disc brakes which removed the limitiations not just of rim brake caliper clearance, but of frame max tire width capacity. So today, “try lower pressure” has become the mantra because people forgot, or never even knew, the original context. Forgotten history; shocker…

The pressure numbers being thrown around in this thread and elsewhere more generally should shock you; I mean, I’m shocked that folks could possibly consider a 30mm tire at 55psi is optimized for lowest rolling resistance on typically decent American roadways. In fairness to the OP, they never claimed as much and in fact acknowledge there was probably some wattage cost, but the net effect is the same as has been happening for years: oversimplification leading to a singular focus on lower pressure without understanding of the mechanisms and context.

Lower pressure is not key; the magic happens when it’s the right mix of rim width, tire width, tire casing and tire pressure. I get that it’s a mouthful, and even worse, that it’s hard-to-impossible to know how to formulate the right mix, because it depends on a lot of shifting variables that just aren’t clearly discernable.
Thanks so much! I love BF and its people. I'm shocked that someone would actually go to the trouble of measuring RR for ground pavement. We had some of that on a popular ride - we rode on the sidewalk or shoulder. I've even seen RR published for rumble strips. Insane. And good point above, the tires I used then are no longer available. They were fast though a bit delicate. The 5000s are sturdier.

Last edited by Carbonfiberboy; 07-31-23 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-31-23, 12:06 PM
ThermionicScott 
working on my sandal tan

Bikes: 1991 Bianchi Eros, 1964 Armstrong, 1988 Diamondback Ascent, 1988 Bianchi Premio, 1987 Bianchi Sport SX, 1980s Raleigh mixte (hers), All-City Space Horse (hers)

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 3871 Post(s)
Liked 2,568 Times in 1,579 Posts
Originally Posted by esasjl
The jargon is often a barrier. I think there are two factors, energy loss in deforming the tyre system (hysteresis) and energy loss in deforming the bike (probably small) and the rider (probably large) sometimes called suspension losses.
https://www.renehersecycles.com/the-...re-calculator/ and the Silca explanation are largely comparable but with different jargon.
Silca are even trying to claim the territory as theirs:

...impedance is an energy sucking force felt through your whole body. Previously called 'Suspension Losses' or 'Transmitted Losses' this effect occurs when the tires are unable to do their job properly due to over-inflation, small size, or being ridden on unintended surfaces."
People in this forum are not typical.
RUSA #7498

Last edited by ThermionicScott; 07-31-23 at 01:01 PM. Reason: verb/pronoun agreement

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.