Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+) > Pills and Ills
Reload this Page >

Tinnitus revisited

Search
Notices
Pills and Ills This is a discussion subforum for the health challenges faced by riders 50+. These discussions are in no way to be considered professional medical advice.

Tinnitus revisited

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-24, 06:32 PM
Calsun
Banned

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 382 Times in 288 Posts
I experienced tinnitus and vertigo after a hard fall and no meds or visits to doctors or physical therapists helped at all. My wife found a therapist who was very experienced in performing active release technique for her hip that had been replaced and the connective tissue was causing pain. Her experience was very positive and so I made an appointment for myself.

I paid $100 for the first hour with the therapist and afterwards my vertigo was reduced by 90%. After the second visit a week later my vertigo was gone completely and forever. My tinnitus also went away and I cannot say if that was the result of the therapy.