Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

New to the site

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

New to the site

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-11, 05:14 AM
G2fspro
Old School

Bikes: FBM Berzerker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New to the site

I am from Cincinnati, OH and I have been riding since 96. I am kind of old school but I let me riding speak for itself. I ride street, park, vert, and flatland Here are some of my rides

2011 FBM Berzerker
2001 Haro Mirra Pro
1998 GT Tour
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSCN2713.jpg (100.8 KB, 8 views)
DSCN2709.jpg (100.6 KB, 7 views)
DSCN2916.jpg (100.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by G2fspro; 12-04-11 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-01-11, 10:30 PM
Blak Majyk
Local Weed/gardening services

Bikes: 2011 Custom Verde Modus

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Old 12-02-11, 01:50 PM
Street rider
We win all charity rides

Bikes: BMX, fixed gear

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, beyond the double threads and such, welcome. Fun place to hang and learn and discuss everything you could possibly want to.
Old 12-02-11, 02:28 PM
wethepeople
Long haired freak.

Bikes: 2011 SE Old Man Flyer.

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Street rider
Fun place to hang and learn and discuss everything you could possibly want to.
You must be mistaken, that ended in this forum end of 2008.

"the bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began...there was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never-ever land."

Old 12-02-11, 05:05 PM
Street rider
We win all charity rides

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wethepeople
You must be mistaken, that ended in this forum end of 2008.
True, everyone awesome did leave for some reason sometime in 09. We should figure out a way to get them all back!
Old 12-02-11, 05:11 PM
wethepeople
Long haired freak.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I met up with one of the OG members last fall, cant remember his name on here but he was from Winnipeg and went by the name Turner. Really cool guy, we went boarding instead of riding, plus enjoyed a bit of the ol' BC greenery.

"the bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began...there was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never-ever land."

Old 12-02-11, 05:20 PM
Street rider
We win all charity rides

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool man! Its always so awesome when people from the boards meet up in real life
Old 12-03-11, 01:38 AM
wethepeople
Long haired freak.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It was just ironic that neither of us had our bike in town with us but both of us had skates to ride.

Old 12-03-11, 04:53 AM
wethepeople
Long haired freak.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Double post cause i'm stoned and lazy.

FuzzyRider was his name, meeting up again this year prob.

Old 12-04-11, 08:43 PM
G2fspro
Old School

Bikes: FBM Berzerker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Street rider
Well, beyond the double threads and such, welcome. Fun place to hang and learn and discuss everything you could possibly want to.
I did not double post anything. I posted some parts for sale, I posted my intro (this post) and then I posted a bike check. All 3 are completely different. Does this post have parts for sale or a bike check on it? No it doesn't. I thought I would check this site out but apparently there are some really uptight people here. I'll stick with my other bike sites.
Old 12-04-11, 10:19 PM
Street rider
We win all charity rides

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wethepeople
FuzzyRider was his name, meeting up again this year prob.
I remember when he still posted around here. I really miss how lively this place used to be.

Originally Posted by G2fspro
I did not double post anything. I posted some parts for sale, I posted my intro (this post) and then I posted a bike check. All 3 are completely different. Does this post have parts for sale or a bike check on it? No it doesn't. I thought I would check this site out but apparently there are some really uptight people here. I'll stick with my other bike sites.
I was referring to the fact that you started two separate threads. Sorry to offend? How do people take it on your un-snobbish sites when you start multiple threads in a single sub-forum?
Old 12-09-11, 03:00 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Street Rider, it's okay for people to post other threads in a forum. Double posting means when one will post twice in a row in the same thread. Spamming the site means they posted the same thread in other places. Please do not lecture members for things that they are not doing wrong. We don't want to scare off people.

G2fspro, if you have ANY questions about anything, please feel free to ask me. You can always click on my user name and type a question to me in my profile messages. You are always welcome here.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 12-09-11, 10:54 AM
Street rider
We win all charity rides

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Please do not lecture members for things that they are not doing wrong. We don't want to scare off people.
He started a thread that was against the rules, I inform him of this.

Last edited by Dannihilator; 12-09-11 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-09-11, 12:35 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Did they add you to the moderation team? Your name is not on the list. If so, please advise of the changes in the rules so we can all be aware. Please advise me where it's against the rules. Please copy/paste it for me. You might know more about it than I do.

Oh by the way:

Disruption
Posts which intend to disrupt the topic of conversation or steer the topic away from the focus of the forum and related news. Disruption can include harassment, multiple user profiles, multiple posting of the same post and posting completely off topic messages. Please do your best when it comes to grammar, punctuation and spelling. Excessive use of "AOL'ese" and "hAx0r" talk can be very disruptive so please keep it to a minimum. Private messages are to be kept private and never posted in the forums. Additionally, since we are a bicycle forum, primarily, and not a political forum, don't use political signatures or avatars, due to their controversy effect.

And here's another one in case you missed this too:

Harrassment
Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, and denigrates another member at any time. We have zero tolerance for taking an argument about a any topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment. The idea is to make this a pleasant environment to discuss cycling, not a schoolyard, or name-calling and rock-throwing festival. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a forum member can also constitute harassment. This applies to all content submitted by users including posts, avatars and signatures.

Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated.

Respect the forum staff. We're not here to make life harder to anyone. Any decision taken by the administrators and moderators is final and must be respected.

Oh and one more juuuuuust in case:

High Maintenance Clause
Any member who occupies a majority of admin or moderator time unnecessarily will be shown the door.

Any messages you post in these discussion forums will remain available to the public for as long as this discussion board is online. Once you have posted your message, it will stay online. Please post carefully and with due consideration to the content of your post. Any private communications will remain private at all times, sharing PM's is not allowed unless all members involved are in agreement. Communications between Moderation or Administrative Staff and the members are always private and no permission will ever be granted to share these messages in a public manner. Private Communications from other sites are also included in this proscription. In short, no communication where there was an expectation of privacy, regardless of source are to be posted on our forums.

Usergroups are subject to the same guidelines as the main forums, and if these groups become a problem for the Administrators and Moderation staff, appropriate action, ranging from changes in the group founder to an outright disbanding of the offending group may be taken.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 12-09-11 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-09-11, 01:39 PM
wethepeople
Long haired freak.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ovaries on the outside.

Old 12-09-11, 03:05 PM
mude
Baned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i want expat back
Old 12-09-11, 09:31 PM
Dannihilator
Still kicking.

Bikes: Bike Count: Rising.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 32 Posts
Remember you attract more flies with honey than you do with poison.

The moderation staff as a whole would rather see the enforcement of the guidelines held to us and if there's problem post, just please report it and let one of the mods handle it instead of enforcing the rules on your own, when that happens here, you do chase off the new members. New members are like beginners in the bmx, they need some tutelage and to learn from their mistakes, never boss them around. Right now they are just looking for a footing, after awhile they will eventually get a hang of things and will fit in. Heck, they may even become great. Just remember everyone started off as a newbie here.

I'm going to close this thread, and I don't expect anything else to come of this.

Dannihilator,
forum moderator