Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

FT/PT Full-Service Bicycle Mechanic in Beautiful Juno Beach, FL

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-21, 08:33 AM
Bikespalmbeach

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Job Opportunity- Full-Service Bike Mechanic at Bikes Palm Beach
Location- Juno Beach, Fl

We love all bikes and service them, too. Bikes Palm Beach is in need of a mechanically-minded person to troubleshoot repairs, service all kinds of bikes, build bikes, unbuild bikes (and pack them to ship all over the world), and help install accessories on new bikes, too. The ability to perform these tasks in a fast-paced environment will be essential.

We’re looking for someone who communicates well and works well with others. Customer service skills, problem-solving, and enthusiasm for learning are more important to us than prior bike shop experience.

About the candidate
  • Positive-minded, self-motivated, team-focused, willing to help out with any task
  • Friendly, courteous, approachable, and great listening skills
  • Great communication skills
  • Attention to detail and a love for mechanical problem-solving
  • Willing to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
  • Always learning, because new technologies are emerging constantly in our industry
  • Comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment
  • Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Old 08-04-21, 11:46 PM
yadder

Bikes: CUBE Acid 29er, Salsa El Mariachi SSGT Avalanche X 2009, MMVZ Minsk 1980, Trek 4300 custom, HVZ Ukraina 111-411, Cannondale Trail 5

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh my god ((((((( would love to work for you. but I am far. in Ukraine. my instagram yadder75. Is there any way to get a job with you?
Old 08-04-21, 11:47 PM
yadder

Bikes: CUBE Acid 29er, Salsa El Mariachi SSGT Avalanche X 2009, MMVZ Minsk 1980, Trek 4300 custom, HVZ Ukraina 111-411, Cannondale Trail 5

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
With bikes i love working 24 hours per day )))) Really!!
Old 08-05-21, 12:01 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,995 Times in 2,666 Posts
@yadder, it seems like it could be a possibility but you would need to move from the Ukraine to somewhere near enough to Juno Beach, Florida to make that happen. However I would probably look for a job nearer to you rather than moving that far unless you are a really top notch mechanic who has a lot of skills especially with e-bikes and old school stuff and is willing to potentially settle for maybe not the most ideal shop for a while (nothing against the shop advertising here as I don't know them) or really wants to uproot themselves like that and can prove some reliability and not be a freakin' diva (I know a lot of diva mechanics who have the skills but can't just focus and do their jobs go home and do it again and not throw tantrums all the freakin' time)
Old 08-05-21, 12:54 PM
yadder

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
@yadder, it seems like it could be a possibility but you would need to move from the Ukraine to somewhere near enough to Juno Beach, Florida to make that happen. However I would probably look for a job nearer to you rather than moving that far unless you are a really top notch mechanic who has a lot of skills especially with e-bikes and old school stuff and is willing to potentially settle for maybe not the most ideal shop for a while (nothing against the shop advertising here as I don't know them) or really wants to uproot themselves like that and can prove some reliability and not be a freakin' diva (I know a lot of diva mechanics who have the skills but can't just focus and do their jobs go home and do it again and not throw tantrums all the freakin' time)
Chek my Instagramm dude)) I have my own workshop in Ukraine, i'm forkmaker/customized/ painting/ welding bikes . But i want to work with american bicycles. and knowing more peoples and practice my english. But thanks for u'r advice fella!!
Old 08-05-21, 02:04 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3674 Post(s)
Liked 5,437 Times in 2,763 Posts
Missed the part about pay. Hope it's enough to live in Juno Beach. Average rent $2280/month.
Old 08-05-21, 02:44 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,995 Times in 2,666 Posts
Originally Posted by yadder
Chek my Instagramm dude)) I have my own workshop in Ukraine, i'm forkmaker/customized/ painting/ welding bikes . But i want to work with american bicycles. and knowing more peoples and practice my english. But thanks for u'r advice fella!!
Shoot dude, come on over. We are working on getting a proper welding table at our shop and maybe work on some frames probably next year (we have a lot of expenses to cover for another side business working on cars).