Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Specialized Sirrus X4.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-21, 02:33 PM
356geoff 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 114 Times in 35 Posts
Specialized Sirrus X4.0

I can pick up one of these that was bought a year ago for $700. Seems like a good deal. Anything I should look for? Thanks.
Old 07-14-21, 06:52 PM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
The usual stuff, make sure it is your size and not a compromise that you have to make fit. It's a year old so I would guess the bike won't need anything changed. As long as it shifts, stops, there are no major dings or dents and the wheels spin true, you are good to go. The price sounds attractive especially during the epic bike shortage. Looks like a great bike. Buy it before someone else does.
Old 07-14-21, 06:57 PM
Metieval

Bikes: Road bike, Hybrid, Gravel, Drop bar SS, hard tail MTB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 298 Times in 214 Posts
The used bike "craze" seems to be dissipating fast around here where I am. Good deals are starting to pop up. Ohio.

Phoenix area, not so much. I made out good selling my hardtail in Phoenix.