Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Dinotte Quad Red Taillight, Crankset, Cassette

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-22, 11:35 AM
raqball

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 121 Posts

Updated: Dinotte Quad Red is all that's left.

For sale are the following items: More photos upon request.

Dinotte Quad Red Taillight:

This is the 2022 version and has USB C. I purchased this to replace my older Quad Red but have since reconfigured my setup and no longer have a need for it. The light is completely made in the USA and Dinotte is known for making great lights. The light retails for $190 plus what they charge for shipping which I think was $7.. Comes with everything you'd get when purchasing new direct from Dinotte.

$110 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Payment via PayPal as Friends and Family

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shimano GRX RX600 crankset with a 40T ring. The crank arms are 175mm in length and the crankset is for a 1x11 drivetrain..

This is in brand new condition and had about 100 miles put on it before it was swapped out off of a new bike. The crankset retails for $150

$85 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Payment via PayPal as Friends and Family

Shimano SLX M7000 cassette. The cassette is an 11-42 and is 11 speed.

This is in brand new condition and had about 100 miles put on it before it was swapped out off of a new bike. The cassette retails for $75

$40 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to USA address only. Payment via PayPal as Friends and Family

Promax F1 Calipers, Rotors and Brake Levers. These have about 100 miles on them before they were swapped out. These brakes are NOT very good but might be okay for someone who does not ride much or rides at slowish speeds. I'd not recommend these for anyone who does steep and / or long descents..

FREE pay for shipping costs.

PM me to purchase or for additional details.

Last edited by raqball; 11-01-22 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-01-22, 11:50 AM
raqball

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 121 Posts
Updated: Dinotte Quad Red is all that's left.