Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Cannondale Topstone 1 value?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-24, 07:49 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3674 Post(s)
Liked 5,437 Times in 2,763 Posts
Cannondale Topstone 1 value?

For those of you familiar with the current market, what would you ask? Size M, Silver, a year old. Condition as new, specs same as in link. Topstone 1 Thanks!
Old 03-11-24, 09:18 AM
softreset

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 25 Posts
They're brand new for $2200 from Cannondale right now. Based on eBay completed transactions the pricing is all over the place.

Brand New Large for <$1200
Brand New Large for $1200 (but it's a 2)
Brand New Large for $1499

I couldn't find a Medium sold but considering new ones are fetching between $1200 - $1500, a used one should be priced appropriately between $1000 - $1200.

Bicycle Blue Book has it around $1500 for very good (https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/valu...tion=VERY_GOOD).

​​​​​​​Hopefully that gets you started.
Likes For softreset:
Old 03-12-24, 01:28 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10965 Post(s)
Liked 7,491 Times in 4,189 Posts
If its actually new and not used but looks pretty new, $1700.
If its used and just in really good cosmetic and mechanical condition, $1200.

Related note- that site's spec and pics are tough to accept- pic of a GRX crank on the first bike shown, spec'd with an FSA crank.
Old 03-13-24, 07:18 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3674 Post(s)
Liked 5,437 Times in 2,763 Posts
Yeah, when I bought it a year ago, the specs were GRX crank for US and FSA for other markets. Mine showed up with FSA. The specs on the website soon changed but not the pic. I didn't have any problems with the crank but it was a little disappointing. Thinking I'll just pass this along to my nephew.
Old 03-13-24, 10:49 AM
sean.hwy

Bikes: Blur / Ibis Hakka MX / team machince alr2 / topstone 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
Liked 274 Times in 201 Posts
It's pretty hard to sell a bike now unless you want to discount it a lot now. Your nephew is going to be very happy with that bike. Lucky guy!

I just bought that exact bike a few months ago. The photo and description showed GRX crankset. When I went to the store a some bikes had FSA and other had GRX off course the color and size I wanted had the FSA. I asked them to swap with one of the other bikes. I got some push back but they did swap it out for me in the end.
Likes For sean.hwy: