Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

1958 Rabeneick 120d - Top of the Line German Steed...

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-22, 10:01 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,751 Times in 938 Posts

As I get older and more worn out, I feel the need to pass some of my bikes on to people who can appreciate them more that I. Simply put, I cannot push the gearing on the Rabeneick and have decided to let it go. The bike features many high end components, some of which are kinda rare and certainly attractive to look at. I want $1400.00 US for the bike plus the cost to ship. I have shipped lots of bikes and am very careful with packing them up. Never had a complaint but have had many "thank you" compliments of my packing effort.

Have a look and, should you feel interested, send me a PM which includes your zip or postal code. I will need that to determine shipping cost. Thanks.

Old 06-20-22, 11:59 AM
Catnap 

Bikes: Zunow, 3Rensho, Look KG196

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked 466 Times in 185 Posts
wow! that's a real looker. GLWS
Old 06-20-22, 10:07 PM
bibliobob

Bikes: '53/'54 Bianchi CDM, '62ish Altenburger Cinelli Mod B, '69 Rene Herse Competition, '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '73-74 Colnago Super,, '73-74 Cinelli SC, '78ish counterfeit Confente, '82 Medici Gran Turismo, '67ish Mondia Speciale, Eddy Merckx Pro

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 257 Times in 87 Posts
Gorgeous! GLWS ...