Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Bianchi mega pro st

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Bianchi mega pro st

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-11, 10:18 PM
tarsomori

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bianchi mega pro st

"I'm sorry ERRORS IN WRITING. WROTE THE TEXT IN PORTUGUESE AND PUTTING ON GOOGLE TRANSLATOR."

Good morning friends. My name is Tarso Mori, I'm from Brazil.
-
I've always been a lover of BIANCHI, got up a bike. But now, I'm looking to buy a BIANCHI restoring old and go slowly. Near my house I have found this bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFpESA6dtRE

I who made the video.

I loved her condition, ideal to start the build.
But my question really is which model is this bike? the wheel which she used at the time? What year was it manufactured? what are the original Spare used it? this video is the original fork? the handlebars are original?
-
I wish I had more information because the Internet is very difficult to find. Someone has the catalog of the time? How MEGA PRO models are there?

Please help me!
-
Looking forward, and thank you!
Old 08-13-11, 06:51 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 2,930 Times in 1,495 Posts
I wish I knew how to do that fancy goole translate thing.

Hello tarsomori Welcome!

Bianchi made different bikes for different markets. your bikes in South American are completely different from what we get here in the states and likely different than Europe.

judging strictly from your video I would not buy that bike for more than $100 US dollars. it is extremely dirty and rusty, the left shifter/brakelever is broken, there are spokes missing from the rear wheel, and the parts are a real mix of things that may not work well togather.

as to the model the frame looks to me like a 1999 -2001 model. in the US there were 3 or 4 Mega Pro model frames and the difference between them was the type of materiel used to make the frame, Steel, Aluminium, Titanium.

the parts on it would have been whatever the original owner had the frame built with.

I hope this helps you

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 08-13-11, 06:52 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 2,930 Times in 1,495 Posts
English to Portuguese translation

Eu gostaria de saber como fazer isso fantasia goole coisa traduzir.

Olá tarsomori Bem-vindo!

Bianchi fez motos diferentes para diferentes mercados. suas bicicletas na América do Sul são completamente diferentes do que temos aqui nos estados e, provavelmente, diferente do que Europa.

julgar estritamente a partir do seu vídeo que eu não iria comprar a moto por mais de $ 100 dólares dos EUA. é extremamente sujos e enferrujados, a esquerda shifter / brakelever está quebrado, há raios faltando a roda traseira, e as peças são uma verdadeira mistura de coisas que não podem trabalhar bem togather.

quanto ao modelo do quadro olha para mim como um modelo 1999 -2001. em os EUA, havia 3 ou 4 Mega frames modelo Pro ea diferença entre eles era o tipo de material usado para fazer o quadro, aço, alumínio, titânio.

as partes em que teria sido o que o dono original teve a estrutura construída com.

Espero que isso ajude você

pretty nifty eh?

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 08-13-11, 11:33 AM
tarsomori

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good morning friend. Thank you for your help. I'll try to find out which were all manufactured MEGA PRO. This Video is steel. It must be the most basic. As for the price, the owner is asking $ 1,000.00 (one thousand reais) that in Brazilian currency. Transforming the dollar will come out $ 613.00. It may seem expensive to you guys in Europe. Except that for us is the average value here in Brazil. We suffered with prices and taxes rsrsrs.

-
If you get any book on the bike I thank. I sent an email to BIANCHI only so far remained silent. If you can send an email there and get an answer will be lega.
-
Anyway thank you for your consideration. Helped me a lot! bjs ....