Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Newbie/Hello!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-23, 06:40 PM
scottyrock1
scottyrock1

Bikes: Cannondale mountain Alpine series, Raleigh tourist style, raleigh mountain tandem,currently building a Dirt Jumper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Newbie/Hello!!!

Hello everyone...just joined this forum. Father was a long time bicyclist and ive always been interested in the biking world and like to build bikes.
Old 12-11-23, 06:57 PM
scottyrock1
scottyrock1

Bikes: Cannondale mountain Alpine series, Raleigh tourist style, raleigh mountain tandem,currently building a Dirt Jumper

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TS ISAAC custom bike...Beautifull bike in Excellent condition

I have a TS ISAAC Cirrus, late 70's custom built by Tim Isaac. The original owner, a friend of my fathers, spent thousands of dollars back then on this bike. Unfortunatlly he actually had a heart attack while doing what he loved, which was riding. My father was part of his group called the Westgate Wheelers, on the westside of Cleveland. My father was gifted this bike by his friends widow. its a tall frame too large for my father to ride so its been hanging here inside for many, many years. Excellent condition...bike museum or serious collector quality...with its history i would really like it to find the proper home!!! Ofcourse i'd like to get some money for this but more important is the placement of this bike.i'm going to attach pics when i'm able too as being a new member...Bike is beautifull with awesome custom. frame and lug work Tim Isaac from what i've been reading built less than 500 frames under the TS ISAAC name and then went on to be one of the original designers for Trek in the early 80's. any feedback or information is welcomed!!!
Old 12-11-23, 07:02 PM
scottyrock1
scottyrock1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vintage,classic TS ISAAC bike

I'm not on this forum to start selling bikes, I just want other people to actually enjoy this TS ISAAC!!!
Old 12-11-23, 07:06 PM
scottyrock1
scottyrock1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking for old school chopper style parts...

i am interested in building an old style chopper bicycle if anyone has any crazy forks or frames or banana seats!!!
Old 12-11-23, 08:01 PM
scottyrock1
scottyrock1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
High end Campagnolo components. want to leave in original condition, but with new tires and a new wrap on the handlebars this bike would be MINT!!!