Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Thinking of clipping in.

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Thinking of clipping in.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-23, 09:19 PM
daihard 
Just a person on bike

Bikes: 2015 Trek 1.1, 2021 Specialized Roubaix, 2022 Tern HSD S+

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 56 Posts
Originally Posted by Breadfan
This is what I did. I bought some fairly inexpensive shoes and the (clip on one side) Shimano PD-M324 pedals and the SH56 cleats. Some say this kind of cleat releases too easy but it hasn't happened to me yet and it has to be more secure than flats. As long as you are keeping pressure on, your feet will stay clipped. Only thing I don't like about any of them is when you need a split second to put your foot down, you'll be using that split second to unclip until it becomes second nature. I haven't hit the deck yet, but I've had a few close calls. I do like the having the flat side available, it works great in heavy traffic if you are starting and stopping a bunch. I may just keep the one sided pedals for a long time. Best of both worlds except for having to flip the pedal to the side you want. If you are racing, I can see where that may be a problem time wise. I really only decided to use the cleats because I have terrible foot posture and it was hurting my knees. This has helped me keep in perfect alignment and it really cut down on the pain. And it's true, you feel like you are one with the bike.
I've been using the PD-EH500 (SPD/flat) pedals with the SH56 cleats for a few years. I don't use the flat sides all that often, but when I need to, they come in handy. I see some posters exrperienced accidental unclipping using the SH56 cleats, especially on rough terrains, but I ride almost exclusively on road and have never had that issue with mine. OTOH, I have had a few close calls where, had they been the SH51 cleats, I would have failed to unclip.

The value of your life doesn't change based on the way you travel. - Dawn Schellenberg (SDOT)
Old 06-29-23, 09:31 PM
daihard 
Just a person on bike

Bikes: 2015 Trek 1.1, 2021 Specialized Roubaix, 2022 Tern HSD S+

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 56 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
I only read the Abstract of that study. How did they measure pedal effectiveness and what did they mean by pedal force feedback?

All the data I’ve seen from various studies of power measurement shows varying degrees of negative torque during the upstroke at normal cadence and relatively high power. Pro cyclists are generally better at minimising this negative upstroke torque ie they do a better job of unweighting their leg. If there is data to show someone producing significant positive torque on the upstroke while pedalling at a normal cadence and relatively high power I would love to see it. Maybe the study you linked shows that somewhere?

I ride clipless on my road bike and flats on my mtb. I don’t find my feet lifting up off the pedals during the upstroke when switching from clipless to flats. So I know I’m not producing power on the upstroke. I also rode mtb clipless for many years before switching to flats and I didn’t notice any significant loss in power.

But anyway, there are plenty of other good reasons to use clipless pedals, so definitely worth trying.
I think this sums up this thread.

I've only been using the clipless system for a couple of years, but I love how it keeps my feet attached to the pedals at all times, especially while climbing and riding on pad pavement. I have dual-sided SPD/flat pedals so I _can_ ride flats when I need to, but that's about once a month, if not less often. If the clipless system does in fact help produce more power or increase pedalling efficiency, those would most likely benefit a mediocre rider like me.

The value of your life doesn't change based on the way you travel. - Dawn Schellenberg (SDOT)
Old 06-29-23, 10:22 PM
Fredo76
The Wheezing Geezer

Bikes: 1976 Fredo Speciale, Jamis Citizen 1, Ellis-Briggs FAVORI, Rivendell Clem Smith Jr.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked 920 Times in 447 Posts
I'm finally doing clipless, on a new step-through bike built partly for that purpose. After hip replacements, I had a lack of confidence with anything tricky on my old DF racing bike, so after restoration it went back to toe-clips and straps, but I ride them without cleats. I didn't have an auspicious beginning with SPD cleats, but I'm OK with them now after some experience.

I took a gamble on some road shoes from China on eBay in my size (46), and they fit like a glove and feel great. The BOA constrictors are pretty snazzy, too, and work well. They were $59 shipped iirc, so when I saw an all-black pair on sale for $30, I snapped them up too. I also got a stealth pair that look like regular sneakers and have the cleats recessed for easier walking, on sale at REI, and I wear those when riding to the post office or the doctor, or to a store.

OP, let us know what you get and what you think.
Likes For Fredo76:
Old 06-30-23, 03:15 AM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 4415 Post(s)
Liked 4,867 Times in 3,012 Posts
Originally Posted by big john
I only read the thing, I don't know how they measured, I would assume power meter of some flavor. Those are the first two things that popped up when I searched. I cannot vouch for their validity. I just wanted to introduce the idea to challenge the dogma that it's impossible to pull up and we should all throw away our pedals.

The way I read it, they had the test subjects concentrate on pulling up with some sort of "feedback".
Just to be clear I'm an advocate of using clipless pedals and have been using them since the mid 80's when I had a pair of early Look pedals. But the idea that you can generate meaningful additional power from pulling on the upstroke has been repeatedly shown to be false. At least at any normal cadence and significant power. There are edge cases like standing start track sprints and maybe very low cadence climbing when gear limited. But the studies tend to focus more on normal cadence at high aerobic power.

The study you cited is literally the only one I've seen that hints at some potential advantage from pulling on the upstroke. But it's not obvious from the Abstract what they actually did. When they compared flats with clipless they appeared to find no difference until they specifically asked the riders to actively pull on their pedals with some "force feedback", whatever that means. There is also no definition of "pedal effectiveness". It says they rode at constant power and cadence, so are they talking about muscle usage or torque distribution?

The studies I've read focus on measuring power distribution throughout the stroke and they all look the same with positive torque on the downstroke and negative torque (from leg weight) on the upstroke. Again this is all at normal cadence and significant aerobic power. Pro and amateur riders all have the same torque distribution, but the pros do have less negative torque on the upstroke as they use their hip flexors more effectively.

I could cite these studies, but it would just be a repeat of the last dozen similar threads. Plus there will always be guys claiming that they produce extra power from pulling up. I don't really care, but it would be interesting to see some actual power distribution data to prove it can be done. That I have never seen yet.
Likes For PeteHski:
Old 06-30-23, 05:59 AM
The Chemist

Bikes: Waltly Custom Ti // Seaboard CX01 // Dahon Boardwalk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked 528 Times in 246 Posts
I've used clipless pedals for more than 20 years now and whether or not they make a huge difference, I don't really care. I find it's more comfortable to ride long distances with them than without and that's really all that matters to me.

I just use Shimano PD-M520 pedals on both of my bikes - well built, durable, and cheap. Can't beat that combination.
Likes For The Chemist:
Old 06-30-23, 06:11 AM
t2p

Bikes: Cannondale - Gary Fisher - Giant - Litespeed - Schwinn Paramount - Schwinn (lugged steel) - Trek OCLV

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked 1,885 Times in 1,084 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
Hopefully a last point on the raging debate on flats versus clipless. I am not aware (a constant state of being) of rigid carbon or even plastic soled shoes that help in the power transfer to flat pedals. They may exist but they are out of my universe - but am sure someone will step up and correct me. Perhaps it’s not so much the pedals themselves but the mating of a stout soled shoe which doesn’t flex to the pedal which helps in power delivery. This goes for toe straps/rat traps too.
^^^^ this

almost impossible (or impossible ?) to get a top / elite road shoe for flat pedals

lightweight rigid carbon soled shoes ... I don’t believe they exist for flat pedals ?

and a top shoe is significant - especially long tough road rides with significant climbing
Likes For t2p:
Old 06-30-23, 06:25 AM
noimagination

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked 419 Times in 248 Posts
For me, the studies about whether using foot retention increases efficiency or power miss the point. Those factors may be important to racers, but for me using foot retention is about allowing me to more easily spin circles, to more easily use different muscle groups on a ride and to more easily spin at higher cadences without losing a pedal. For example, if I've been spinning circles for a while (so, not pulling up on the pedals, but unweighting, to a greater or lesser extent, the foot that is on the pedal that is on the upstroke) and my hip muscles are getting fatigued, I can switch to pushing more on the downstroke and put more stress on my quads - and, of course, vice versa - without also expending energy/attention on keeping my foot properly centered on the pedal. When I use flats I'm constantly making micro adjustments, and occasionally making fairly significant adjustments, to my foot position on the pedal. I guess I'm a ****z.

Is spinning circles with flats possible? Is spinning a high cadence possible with flats? Yes, of course, but I'm not a pro, I don't cycle 10's of thousands of miles a year, I get tired and sloppy, I'm not the most coordinated person in the world and I'm probably pretty low on the ratio of fast twitch to slow twitch muscles, so having foot retention makes cycling easier and more enjoyable. The occasions where I'm actually pulling up on the pedal are extremely rare (certainly fewer than 1x/month, and only for a few seconds at a time), and I'm not thinking about "efficiency", I'm thinking about raw power to get up and over the last few yards of that brief steep climb, or to beat that light when I'm in a gear that's a bit too high and I don't have time to downshift. Actually pulling up on the pedals probably is a net negative in the long run, but can be advantageous in the moment.

I like clipless pedals, they're far easier to use than clips and straps, and cycling is far more enjoyable for me using foot retention than not. Other people have different experiences, and that's fine. If the OP tries clipless and finds he/she doesn't like them, then at least they know.

(edit: oops, didn't realize that "s p a z z" is verboten)
Likes For noimagination:
Old 06-30-23, 06:47 AM
DangerousDanR

Bikes: Time Scylon, Lynskey R350, Ritchey Breakaway, Ritchey Double Switchback, Lynskey Ridgeline, ICAN Fatbike

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked 547 Times in 307 Posts
I haven't seen it mentioned yet in this thread, but riding long distances on a tandem without some means of foot retention is a pain in the ankle. Or maybe some other anatomical part.
Old 06-30-23, 07:11 AM
PeteHski

This puts it into perspective for the average rider. He didn’t intend to ride in sandals, but they didn’t appear to slow his average speed after he had to switch from his normal pro setup due to knee pain.

https://www.gearpatrol.com/outdoors/...-birkenstocks/
Old 06-30-23, 07:19 AM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8283 Post(s)
Liked 9,053 Times in 4,479 Posts
Just to be clear I'm an advocate of using clipless pedals and have been using them since the mid 80's when I had a pair of early Look pedals. But the idea that you can generate meaningful additional power from pulling on the upstroke has been repeatedly shown to be false. At least at any normal cadence and significant power. There are edge cases like standing start track sprints and maybe very low cadence climbing when gear limited. But the studies tend to focus more on normal cadence at high aerobic power.

The study you cited is literally the only one I've seen that hints at some potential advantage from pulling on the upstroke. But it's not obvious from the Abstract what they actually did. When they compared flats with clipless they appeared to find no difference until they specifically asked the riders to actively pull on their pedals with some "force feedback", whatever that means. There is also no definition of "pedal effectiveness". It says they rode at constant power and cadence, so are they talking about muscle usage or torque distribution?

The studies I've read focus on measuring power distribution throughout the stroke and they all look the same with positive torque on the downstroke and negative torque (from leg weight) on the upstroke. Again this is all at normal cadence and significant aerobic power. Pro and amateur riders all have the same torque distribution, but the pros do have less negative torque on the upstroke as they use their hip flexors more effectively.

I could cite these studies, but it would just be a repeat of the last dozen similar threads. Plus there will always be guys claiming that they produce extra power from pulling up. I don't really care, but it would be interesting to see some actual power distribution data to prove it can be done. That I have never seen yet.
I agree with everything you've written and have the same questions.
Likes For big john:
Old 06-30-23, 07:29 AM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8283 Post(s)
Liked 9,053 Times in 4,479 Posts
This puts it into perspective for the average rider. He didn’t intend to ride in sandals, but they didn’t appear to slow his average speed after he had to switch from his normal pro setup due to knee pain.

https://www.gearpatrol.com/outdoors/...-birkenstocks/
Funny they don't mention pedals at all. Did he switch to flats or did he ride Birkenstocks on SDPs?

Remember Shimano SPD sandals? A friend used them for a while.

A forum member who was a cat 1 forgot his shoes at some race and rode in penny loafers on clipless pedals. I think he got third in the race.
Old 06-30-23, 07:49 AM
PeteHski

Funny they don't mention pedals at all. Did he switch to flats or did he ride Birkenstocks on SDPs?

A forum member who was a cat 1 forgot his shoes at some race and rode in penny loafers on clipless pedals. I think he got third in the race.
He definitely used flat pedals with the sandals.

From another link to the same story:-

"He decided to ride in a pair of sandals he got yesterday and got new flat pedals yesterday as well to go with them," the team wrote on its website. "It didn’t seem to bother Lachlan too much though as his average speed remained the same and by day’s end he said his knee felt a lot better already."

https://www.bikeperfect.com/news/cli...-isnt-bothered
Likes For PeteHski:
Old 06-30-23, 08:29 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
It is not just "Try".

You have to go all-in if one is doing this. Not just one ride. But, perhaps a few weeks or months. A couple of century rides.
I think "try" is completely appropriate. If someone hates it from the get-go, they might just decide not to go "all in" at that point. OP owes no one other than themself a "fair chance" here, and it's up to OP to determine what is fair under the circumstances. .

Most people don't ever do a century ride, btw, so "a couple" as a requirement strikes me as rather odd.
Old 06-30-23, 08:36 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Originally Posted by Koyote
Lots of posters are claiming that "studies" prove their points, but most of them aren't providing any citations. In my world, we don't give such people a first thought, much less a second thought.

And don't get me started on the posters who've never used clipless, or the poster who tried it once and fell down a bunch of times and then came here to tell us all that we're idiots for using clipless pedals. There's a whole lot of confirmation bias going on with some of those folks.

The video linked by beng1 actually did a pretty good job of citing the various studies and what they do or don't cover. I haven't felt it necessary to post the citations contained there, if you want to, knock yourself out.

I'm a person who has never tried clipless because my experience with toe clips was essentially crippling to my ankles. The experiment is just not worth it to me. For the most part, I think the answers to OP's question (should I use clipless to increase speed?) have been along the lines of that OP probably won't notice much speed improvement, but that there's a lot of much more subjective advantages to clipless, so you still might want to try them. The studies that have been cited have generally been along the lines of showing there aren't dramatic speed differences between the different modes of pedals. If you're arguing with that, I think you should probably cite your sources.

Not sure why you would find "I tried them and didn't like them" offensive, maybe I missed the part where anyone was called an idiot.

Last edited by livedarklions; 06-30-23 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-30-23, 08:39 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18421 Post(s)
Liked 15,568 Times in 7,334 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I think "try" is completely appropriate. If someone hates it from the get-go, they might just decide not to go "all in" at that point. OP owes no one other than themself a "fair chance" here, and it's up to OP to determine what is fair under the circumstances. .

Most people don't ever do a century ride, btw, so "a couple" as a requirement strikes me as rather odd.
"No. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."--Jedi Master Yoda
Old 06-30-23, 09:05 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Originally Posted by indyfabz
"No. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."--Jedi Master Yoda
Also Elizabeth Holmes, infamously.

It's a lot easier sentiment to have when all you have to do is look exasperated, wave your hands, and the broken space ship levitates.

Not to get too serious, but there's two very distinct different definitions of "try" being implicated here, basically it's the difference between "sampling" something and "attempting" something. I've always found the notion of an "acquired taste" to be somewhat comical.

Old 06-30-23, 09:29 AM
rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Quoted: 2585 Post(s)
Liked 5,644 Times in 2,922 Posts
One minor advantage of clipless is allowing me to use other muscle groups to (gasp) pull up, when my quads are feeling hammered and need a break. I don’t do this often but after a long climb, it’s nice to be able to switch to switch to a less efficient means while giving the quads a rest. Then it’s back to the quads.

Old 06-30-23, 10:16 AM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 3241 Post(s)
Liked 2,512 Times in 1,510 Posts
Different strokes for different folks. There was a guy on my marathon training team one year that said he couldn't find a pair of running shoes that worked for him. After a couple of weeks he switched to a pair of sandals with a back achilles strap and the front strap that goes between the big/second toes. No socks. He did the rest of the training and the marathon in those sandals, over 600 miles worth. All I could think of when I saw him running in the sandals is I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley!
Old 06-30-23, 10:26 AM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Liked 8,098 Times in 3,833 Posts
Originally Posted by t2p
^^^^ this

almost impossible (or impossible ?) to get a top / elite road shoe for flat pedals

lightweight rigid carbon soled shoes ... I don’t believe they exist for flat pedals ?

and a top shoe is significant - especially long tough road rides with significant climbing
Not long ago, a BF'er talked about having a preference for flat pedals and Crocs for long, multi-day rides. He likes the ability to move his foot around to different parts of the pedal. I'm very much a stiff, light, clipped-in shoe kind of guy (on all my bikes), but I found his preference to be...umm...interesting.
Old 06-30-23, 11:46 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Originally Posted by seypat
Different strokes for different folks. There was a guy on my marathon training team one year that said he couldn't find a pair of running shoes that worked for him. After a couple of weeks he switched to a pair of sandals with a back achilles strap and the front strap that goes between the big/second toes. No socks. He did the rest of the training and the marathon in those sandals, over 600 miles worth. All I could think of when I saw him running in the sandals is I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley!
Seriously, you never know what might work best for someone else's feet.
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 06-30-23, 12:29 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 10436 Post(s)
Liked 11,912 Times in 6,100 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Seriously, you never know what might work best for someone else's feet.
That kind of defeats the purpose of being a know-it-all.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Old 06-30-23, 01:30 PM
ofajen
Cheerfully low end

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Liked 1,044 Times in 667 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
Hopefully a last point on the raging debate on flats versus clipless. I am not aware (a constant state of being) of rigid carbon or even plastic soled shoes that help in the power transfer to flat pedals. They may exist but they are out of my universe - but am sure someone will step up and correct me. Perhaps it’s not so much the pedals themselves but the mating of a stout soled shoe which doesn’t flex to the pedal which helps in power delivery. This goes for toe straps/rat traps too.
My observation is that the front to back length of a flat pedal and the relative thickness and stiffness of the shoe to resist bending at the front and back pedal edges are critical to whether a shoe seems stiff enough with flat pedals.

With sufficiently long pedals (typical modern flats at say 100mm or so rather than metal touring pedals at 60mm), the “shoe stiffness” bar isn’t that high.

My Lem’s Primal 2s are my favorite walking shoe with stack height of 9mm outsole plus 3mm insole. Tolerable biking on flats if there are low gears to allow reduced pedal force on climbs. Insufficient for single speed and not quite enough to not think about.

Lem’s Primal Zen are what I do ride. Stack height is 11mm outsole plus 3 mm insole and the outsole design is a bit stiffer. This is just enough that I never think about them.

I guess my other observation is that people who don’t build strength in their feet and ankles wearing minimal shoes may not have similar comfort level in these situations and may want a little more stack height.

Altras might be a good option if you want “minimal friendly” but more outsole stiffness. They have a wide, foot shaped last and typically a stack height of at least 20 mm.

Otto
Old 06-30-23, 05:37 PM
The Chemist

Bikes: Waltly Custom Ti // Seaboard CX01 // Dahon Boardwalk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked 528 Times in 246 Posts

They still sell them. I'm going to buy a pair when I'm in Canada this summer, because I love the idea of being able to ride clipped in in sandals for more relaxed rides.
Likes For The Chemist:
Old 06-30-23, 05:45 PM
Kapusta
Advanced Slacker

Bikes: Soma Fog Cutter, Surly Wednesday, Canfielld Tilt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by Connman
I've been riding for 3 years and never have had clips on the pedals. I want to improve my time on rides. How much on average would " being clipped in " improve the ride and the time?
If you are riding competitively, they can make a difference. It is a small difference, but when racing against a clock or equally strong competitor, that can matter.

I don’t road ride competitively, and don’t really notice a difference with clips vs good flat pedals and shoes (“good” being the key word here) other than when I doing a fast burst of a sprint. Then I notice clipped in is faster.

I rode 100% clipless on road bikes for 15 years, then 7 years ago I started throwing flats in the mix, now I am 95% flats on my paved and gravel rides.
Likes For Kapusta:
Old 06-30-23, 06:39 PM
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 3889 Post(s)
Liked 1,938 Times in 1,383 Posts
I might have missed it, but amazingly and astonishingly, I don't think the actual advantage of being clipped in has been discussed. It's called "pedaling effectiveness." That phrase refers to the percentage of force being applied to the pedal which is tangent to the pedaling circle.

Force on the pedal which is not tangent is wasted energy. With flats, perfect tangential force is only being applied to the pedal at 90° on the downstroke. Clipped in, one can apply force exactly tangent to the circle throughout the portion of the circle where force is being applied, i.e. not usually in the middle of the upstroke, but near the top and bottom. Works just fine with either tight straps on toe clips coupled with rat trap pedals or clipless. Clipless is way safer and more comfortable. Being clipped in also uses a larger number of lower body muscles than just flats, making more use of the hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors instead of just the quadriceps. Spreading out the work load more increases endurance.

An easy way to tell if you're doing it approximately right is can you pedal in the 120-150 rpm range without bouncing on the saddle. Bouncing is just Newton's 3rd law.

That said, speed is proportional to oxygen use. Obviously just going clipless won't increase your oxygen use, but learning to pedal effectively might get a bit more speed using the same amount of oxygen. Oxygen use on the flat is proportional to the cube of the speed, so even small increments in speed are hard to get. OTOH, that's not true of climbing at the pace most of us duffers use, so one should see some noticeable improvement there once one adapts to pedaling circles..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.