Search
Notices
Northeast Rides and Events Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Rhode Island | Vermont

10th Trexlertown Bicycle Swap meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-23, 05:43 PM
JRAPOZABIKES

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
10th Trexlertown Bicycle Swap meet

10th Annual Trexlertown Spring bicycle swap meet. 7723 Hamilton boulevard Trexlertown Pennsylvania. June 9, 10, 11, 2023. Please do not arrive before 5:00 p.m. on Friday. The cost is $40 per day or $60 for all three days. The rules are simple please park in designate areas, be careful on the field. If you bring it with you you bring it home. Act responsible. Show up any day anytime. Set up in any available space, first come first serve. There is no designated size of a vendor space. Please only use the smallest amount possible by so everyone has a space. The meet runs 24 hours until Sunday June 11th. If the show is canceled for any reason I will send out a text, saying it is canceled.

If I do not send a text it is not canceled. Everyone should be off the field by 12:00 so the fire department has the rest of the day to themselves. If you have any questions please feel free to call me 508-558-5129. If you would like to get on the text message please text me at the number shown. We will only text you with Trexlertown bicycle Spring and Fall meet info and no other time. Please forward this to everyone you know thank you very much. See you at the swap meet.

The 39th Annual Fall Meet will be in October 2023 date to be announced.
Thank you in advance Joe Rapoza
Old 07-16-23, 04:37 PM
ViO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by JRAPOZABIKES
10th Annual Trexlertown Spring bicycle swap meet. 7723 Hamilton boulevard Trexlertown Pennsylvania. June 9, 10, 11, 2023. Please do not arrive before 5:00 p.m. on Friday. The cost is $40 per day or $60 for all three days. The rules are simple please park in designate areas, be careful on the field. If you bring it with you you bring it home. Act responsible. Show up any day anytime. Set up in any available space, first come first serve. There is no designated size of a vendor space. Please only use the smallest amount possible by so everyone has a space. The meet runs 24 hours until Sunday June 11th. If the show is canceled for any reason I will send out a text, saying it is canceled.

If I do not send a text it is not canceled. Everyone should be off the field by 12:00 so the fire department has the rest of the day to themselves. If you have any questions please feel free to call me 508-558-5129. If you would like to get on the text message please text me at the number shown. We will only text you with Trexlertown bicycle Spring and Fall meet info and no other time. Please forward this to everyone you know thank you very much. See you at the swap meet.

The 39th Annual Fall Meet will be in October 2023 date to be announced.
Thank you in advance Joe Rapoza

This should be a fun event. Hopefully good weather will prevail.