Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

The Collection Reduction Support/Encouragement/Accountability thread!

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

The Collection Reduction Support/Encouragement/Accountability thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-24, 12:44 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Liked 3,554 Times in 1,410 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Spadoni
My CRSEAT frame ( check title of thread if the acronym is not obvious, and clearly a sticker similar to the BOC sticker is needed) met Gugie yesterday.

Frame is now nicely aligned, set to 126 so it will play nicely with my existing wheels, and ready to build. Goal on build is to try to use period parts, but only what is in hand and to make maintenance easy. Was hoping to use a Campy NR headset that I’ve had kicking around, but in the last 50 years some PO trimmed the steerer to less than an NR length, so a more modern HS that I have will be used. Likewise, white tape and seat would look good, but those would require effort to keep clean, even if I had a level of cleanliness that I’ll never possess
I'm glad to see this frame is in good hands, both yours and gugie 's. I'm grateful for the generosity of Mad Honk and I know that he will take pleasure in seeing his efforts be treated with appreciation. I was scared that something like this would simply just stay in an unfinished state in my garage and not get the attention it deserved. Bravo.

Old 03-16-24, 01:05 PM
PhilFo 
Tinker-er

Bikes: 1956 Rudge Sports; 1983 Univega Alpina Uno; 1981 Miyata 610; 1973 Raleigh Twenty; 1994 Breezer Lightning XTR; V4 Yuba Mundo aka "The Schlepper"; 1987 Raleigh "The Edge" Mountain Trials; 1952 R.O. Harrison "Madison"

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 267 Times in 183 Posts
I have a user user Raleigh Super Course MkII in mint green that needs to leave. Just a bare frame, 23". No fork. Frame is aligned and would make a decent beater. Bottom bracket shell has been faced down to just a hair over 66mm.
​​​​​​ Phil
Likes For PhilFo:
Old 03-16-24, 01:40 PM
cocoabeachcrab 
Myrtle Beach Crab

Bikes: enough one would think, but thinking isn't my strong point

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO
If your number is anywhere need around 20, know that is significantly better than it could be. It means that every single bike that you do end up moving is starting at 5% of your total, and only getting better.

I'd tried making lists over and over about the bikes I want to keep, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere, since it changes so much. Even creating a list of 'non-negotiables' is an uphill battle, because what if they are all non-negotiable?

I will say this - there is no such thing as a non-negotiable if your house burns down, which partly happened to one of my family members a couple weeks ago. He wasn't a huge cyclist, but the the bicycle he did have - gone. It sort of puts things in perspective.

I think I'm at the point where I could easily pick a 'top 5' or something like that, but somewhat of an even truer test is to see which ones you grab the most when you'd like to go for a ride. And if there are any that fight you on things that you can't really change (yeah, this one is too big or small) then that will be an easy one to let go, since there is someone else out there that could enjoy it even more.

Regarding the cost - once you sort of give up on the idea of making any $$ it gets a lot easier

I know that many won't take my approach (giving them away), but for me, it works well because I now don't have the hindrances of waiting for an interested buyer and being on someone else's timeframe, and giving feels good too. The real value has been in the experience, and in the wisdom gained.
yep. i'm making up my own mental 12 step program wit this, and not stressing about money spent is going to be step 1. maybe even step 2 and 3.
Likes For cocoabeachcrab:
Old 03-16-24, 01:47 PM
Mr. Spadoni 

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked 408 Times in 220 Posts
Here’s my secret: pre-pandemic, on Saturdays, I’d check Craigslist and Nextdoor for garage sales that looked like they had bikes or related gear. I’d find the ones in easy riding distance and arrange a route. I did garage sales intervals: ride like crazy from one to the next, recover while looking at what was on offer, then repeat.
came up with at least a dozen bikes, some wheel sets, a surprising number of BB tools, and other stuff using that method.
Today it was warm and sunny . Garage sale signs abounded. I did not stop once. I may be recovering. Thank you all.
Likes For Mr. Spadoni:
Old 03-16-24, 02:28 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4512 Post(s)
Liked 6,387 Times in 3,672 Posts
Originally Posted by cocoabeachcrab
yep. i'm making up my own mental 12 step program wit this, and not stressing about money spent is going to be step 1. maybe even step 2 and 3.

Very subjective and not possible for me, mostly.

UNLESS you go in with the delusion that you will make money, I never did and scored plenty of good deals despite spending plenty.

I know many here do and it can be done but the work and sweat equity involved is too much IMO.

Especially now, anyone that hasn't gotten back to ground zero is probably going to take a big hit.

I could and might try and recoup some before demise but still have a lot of work I want to do and see where it goes, the biggest thing will be to have mostly complete bikes so my kid can disperse them with minimal time and effort as he sees fit.

I paid exactly what I wanted too for what I wanted.

I got what I wanted

Last edited by merziac; 03-16-24 at 10:08 PM.
Likes For merziac:
Old 03-16-24, 08:51 PM
Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
Liked 1,912 Times in 1,142 Posts
Mr. Spadoni ,
If the "Old Nago" has triggered the need to be more responsible with your hording then I am very fine with the results. Cutting back to just what we can ride regularly is what we all need. Smiles, MH
Likes For Mad Honk:
Old 03-17-24, 05:36 AM
BTinNYC 

Bikes: Bicycles? Yup.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked 1,593 Times in 739 Posts
BikesnobNYC hops on the trend!

Against The N+1 Theory
https://www.outsideonline.com/outdoo...-rid-of-bikes/
Likes For BTinNYC:
Old 03-17-24, 07:59 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked 2,291 Times in 1,280 Posts
I am moving another one along , if it sells . A new twist …. my wife is upset . Apparently it is one of her favorites . I have to agree , visually , but just a tad small for me . I still ride it for some lunch rides but if it sells , won’t break my heart. Joe
Likes For Kabuki12:
Old 03-17-24, 08:28 AM
Pompiere

Bikes: 1984 Miyata 310, 1986 Schwinn Sierra, 2011 Jamis Quest, 1980 Peugeot TH8 Tandem, 1992 Performance Parabola, 1987 Ross Mt. Hood, 1988 Schwinn LeTour, 1988 Trek 400T, 1981 Fuji S12-S LTD, 197? FW Evans

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
Liked 1,007 Times in 516 Posts
Your FW Evans is such a lovely bike. I understand about the spousal unrest, although after doing this a while, the wife has been more than accommodating. Also, she now sees the effort of me trying to pair down, and she knows its hard, so its been good. Haven't bought a bike yet this year. Not saying I won't, but I would really like to get things in hand first, and reserve any purchases for those really special opportunities that come along.

That is also my thought, too - I'd like to be at a place with numbers and space that if I did find something new to bring into the shop, I could do so easily and it wouldn't affect anything negatively. I don't know what that number is exactly, but I have around 10 hooks in the garage. I could probably eek out a couple more, which means my 'golden number' is around 12.

I'm not too worried about the idea of a burden at this point, because if I was to go and the family was to be stuck w/ this, I would tell her to let the kids keep anything they wanted, then just call an estate sale company for all the rest of it. Just pick up the phone, let someone else do the work. There is enough value there that it would make it worthwhile for an estate company, and then the family gets a little kickback as well, however large or small. My line in the sand is the idea of a tarp out in the backyard. Once that happens, you are just sort of 'letting yourself go' and I can't have that.

I'm going to be working on the Huffente today. Hopefully getting an alloy wedge made for a special stem project. Feels good. Honestly, if the Huffente was my only bike, life would still be great
Thanks for the complement! I had been wanting an English touring bike for a while. There is a mystique about them that I wanted to experience. I didn't recognize the name at the time, but there were numerous clues that pointed to it being a winner. I am working on getting it prepped so I can paint it when the weather warms up.

My wife has been very supportive of my hobby. If I am looking at a bike and hesitating, she always says to go ahead and buy it. She knows that I could be spending money on a lot of other things that would be worse. Two of her brothers are avid golfers and she knows how much they can spend in a weekend. Since we have started doing rides together, she appreciates it even more.

Right now, the family would have around 20 bikes to dispose of if something happened to me. That should be a manageable number and I don't have anything rare or valuable so hopefully, they won't feel too anxious, even if they would end up giving the bikes away. I already experienced the hoarding thing with my parents, so I think I have learned from that.
Likes For Pompiere:
Old 03-17-24, 08:56 AM
sd5782 

Bikes: 1964 Huffy Sportsman, 1972 Fuji Newest, 1973 Schwinn Super Sport (3), 1982 Trek 412, 1983 Trek 700, 1989 Miyata 1000LT, 1991 Bianchi Boardwalk, plus others

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
Liked 699 Times in 394 Posts
I might be getting better as I just offered a Bianchi Boardwalk to the husband of my niece. I’ve ridden it maybe half a dozen times in the last 5 years. I recently advertised a Torpado and will take that to a big bike swap in a month or so. I also have a Peugeot UO14 that I may let go of too, even though some of the stock parts are somewhat desirable to me. I actually may not be too much better as I am freeing up room to find a Raleigh International frame to build up or something like @Pompier has posted about in an English touring or sport touring bike.
Likes For sd5782:
Old 03-17-24, 09:48 AM
Classtime 

Bikes: 82 Medici, 2011 Richard Sachs, 2011 Milwaukee Road

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1952 Post(s)
Liked 2,013 Times in 1,112 Posts
I tried to get down to 4 riders and zero frames but it is hard for me to sellnice bikes for half what I initially paid when I’m still convinced that I got great deals on those bikes. That leaves me with 2 frames and 5 riders. AND THEN…It occurs to me that I can let these bikes go at todays prices if I also upgrade at todays prices 🤔 It is +1-1 but it allows me to rescue a neglected bike.
Old 03-17-24, 10:47 AM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Originally Posted by Classtime
I tried to get down to 4 riders and zero frames but it is hard for me to sellnice bikes for half what I initially paid when I’m still convinced that I got great deals on those bikes. That leaves me with 2 frames and 5 riders. AND THEN…It occurs to me that I can let these bikes go at todays prices if I also upgrade at todays prices 🤔 It is +1-1 but it allows me to rescue a neglected bike.

The value thing is a mental battle, for sure, in today's market. There are multiple strategies around that, and my strategy has been to completely let it go. I'm not really even entering in to the dollar battle. I bought it, I either got value out of it, or not, and now it may be time for it to leave. Hopefully the experience provided value, either as something enjoyed or something learned. There is also some value in freeing up space, both physically and mentally. We tend to put too much emphasis on the dollar value, or at least I used to.

I'd like to say that maybe it would be different it the bikes were valuable, which most of mine are not, so its been easy to just give them away. But honestly, I don't know if it would be different w/ multi-thousand dollar bikes. The idea of giving those away one day also sounds kinda fun. But since I don't have any of those, that is a different problem for a different day

Old 03-17-24, 01:11 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Originally Posted by sd5782
I might be getting better as I just offered a Bianchi Boardwalk to the husband of my niece. I’ve ridden it maybe half a dozen times in the last 5 years. I recently advertised a Torpado and will take that to a big bike swap in a month or so. I also have a Peugeot UO14 that I may let go of too, even though some of the stock parts are somewhat desirable to me. I actually may not be too much better as I am freeing up room to find a Raleigh International frame to build up or something like @Pompier has posted about in an English touring or sport touring bike.
If a bike stays around without having gotten ridden in a year, out it goes, no exceptions. That is a good rule for me to abide by.

Likes For AdventureManCO:
Old 03-17-24, 02:02 PM
georges1
Steel is real

Bikes: 1992Giant Tourer,1992MeridaAlbon,1996Scapin,1998KonaKilaueua,1993Peugeot Prestige,1991RaleighTeamZ(to be upgraded),1998 Jamis Dragon,1992CTWallis(to be built),1998VettaTeam(to be built),1995Coppi(to be built),1993Grandis(to be built)

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked 977 Times in 648 Posts
I am not reducing my bike collection, just finishing my projects and piling up dura ace 7800/XT 780T/XT 8000 spare parts and I will need to buy bike stands.I won't buy any other frame since I have baught basically what I wanted at fair prices. I focused on rare high quality and high end road and mtb frames. I build my bike projects according to my tastes and what represents the best quality price ratio on the market. I knew a friend of mine who sold back then a rare Peugeot Equipe z in reynolds 653 despite rarely ridden and who regretted it later. Also did two upgrades , my Peugeot prestige and my Giant Tourer . I prefer to achieve my own road bike projects according to my plans and having a nice flock of collectible bikes rather than selling at loss and be sorry. Carbon bikes exception made of the trek OCLV, trek Y foil, older looks, older time and kestrel aren't of my interest. I ride steel and aluminium. As for titanium, a single frame was and is expensive and I am cautious with the potential cracks in a second hand titanium frame.
Likes For georges1:
Old 03-17-24, 02:07 PM
jdawginsc 
Edumacator

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Liked 3,130 Times in 1,969 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Spadoni
Here’s my secret: pre-pandemic, on Saturdays, I’d check Craigslist and Nextdoor for garage sales that looked like they had bikes or related gear. I’d find the ones in easy riding distance and arrange a route. I did garage sales intervals: ride like crazy from one to the next, recover while looking at what was on offer, then repeat.
came up with at least a dozen bikes, some wheel sets, a surprising number of BB tools, and other stuff using that method.
Today it was warm and sunny . Garage sale signs abounded. I did not stop once. I may be recovering. Thank you all.
Yeah, that’s my small victory. After getting the grail Ciocc then the grailish Bianchi mid 2023, I did good about not buying any more new frames.

That’s not to say I have a dearth of frames, but other than finding the Colnecko and the Raleigh International at re-donkulus prices, I have passed by some nice bikes.

I also parted with my Losa to make sure it got a good home where it would be loved.

Now reducing from the herd will be difficult for the time being, but after the garage reorganization it is not hurting me.

Components are my focus right now where I sort of amazed myself with my silliness, after cataloguing.

Building and giving away two of the utility trailer Giveaway bikes at the moment.

Then I will build and try to sell the two vintage Cannondales and AD SLE. Maybe the alloy Pinarello Surprise.

Progress of sorts.
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981 Faggin, 1996 Cannondale M500, 1984 Mercian, 1982 AD SuperLeicht, 1985 Massi (model unknown), 1988 Daccordi Griffe , 1989 Fauxsin MTB, 1981 Ciocc Mockba, 1992 Bianchi Giro, 1977 Colnago Super

Likes For jdawginsc:
Old 03-18-24, 03:18 PM
Robvolz 

Bikes: several Eddy Merz (ride like Eddy, braze like Jim!)

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked 1,820 Times in 662 Posts
Saturday I drove up to Seattle and sold my Merckx in Molteni livery with full 1st gen Chorus components.

I'm glad it sold in a different state. I don't enjoy seeing my toys being played with by others.
Old 03-18-24, 11:42 PM
mhespenheide 

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse, LeMond Victoire, Bianchi Campione d'Italia, Kona Hei Hei, Ritchey Ultra, Schwinn "Paramount" PDG, '83 Trek 640

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked 325 Times in 211 Posts
The value thing is a mental battle, for sure, in today's market. There are multiple strategies around that, and my strategy has been to completely let it go.
I have a couple of nice but "low-value" frames that I bought cheaply and would sell cheaply. It's more about the difficulty in finding the right person who actually wants them without, say, a bunch of time and work on my part and then having to deal with flaky or aggressive buyers. I guess I should just donate those to a local co-op.
Likes For mhespenheide:
Old 03-19-24, 12:36 AM
rossiny

Bikes: Trek 970, Bianchi Volpe,Casati

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 87 Posts
good deal

It's hard to turn down a good deal on minty high quality racing bikes and steel bikes made in USA, steel 90s moutain bikes, like new Raleighs, Japan made etc, touring bike.
I just need to service them ride , and sell off some. I have about 10. I sold my first Italian racing bike a few years ago, that I bought new in the 80s, I reasoned that the money I got from it I could buy bikes with it, and I did so, not much money is out of pocket . I bought some vintage touring bikes ,I bought and a few other types. I think they should be ridden and appreciated as they seem barely used . They are not doing any good sitting
Likes For rossiny:
Old 03-19-24, 09:10 AM
panzerwagon 
Garage tetris expert

Bikes: A few. Ok, a lot

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked 692 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by Robvolz
Saturday I drove up to Seattle and sold my Merckx in Molteni livery with full 1st gen Chorus components.
Mind if I ask what it sold for? I have a Merckx Corsa in Molteni livery with excellent paint I need to de-accession— sadly way too small for me (52? cm).

Also need to figure out how best to sell it— frame only, built up, vintage NR, shimano exage etc.
Likes For panzerwagon:
Old 03-19-24, 11:05 AM
beicster 

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 328 Times in 186 Posts
I did not notice this thread until yesterday after I posted the "This bike is just easier to pedal?" thread. I originally took out my Raleigh International because I have decided to thin the herd and I was thinking it might be on the list as it is the smallest (though, not too small) of my bikes. I plan to ride each bike this week and see if one stands out as the first to go. I have five bikes (one is an 80's mountain bike converted to e-bike for grocery getting and commuting when I don't have the gumption to do it otherwise) and I would like to get down to two. I know my collection is not extreme but I just don't ride as much anymore. I prefer hiking in the woods to riding these days. I began to contemplate thinning the herd on Saturday during a 9 mile hike when I realized that I wasn't thinking about how much fun it would be to ride that trail. All I know is that my International is not currently on the list to go first.
Old 03-19-24, 11:58 AM
Robvolz 

Bikes: several Eddy Merz (ride like Eddy, braze like Jim!)

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked 1,820 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by panzerwagon
Mind if I ask what it sold for? I have a Merckx Corsa in Molteni livery with excellent paint I need to de-accession— sadly way too small for me (52? cm).

Also need to figure out how best to sell it— frame only, built up, vintage NR, shimano exage etc.
My Merckx was SL and had a pump peg, not a number hanger. It sold for $1400 which included two wheel sets, once sew-up ambrosia, and one clincher Mavic 40s. Plus a spare saddle and campy wheel bags.

I also tossed in various rear clusters, the original corn-cob like and some better suited for the hills of Mercier Island. Oh, and a bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir.
Old 03-19-24, 06:07 PM
RCMoeur 
Cantilever believer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 1,839 Times in 832 Posts
Originally Posted by Robvolz
My Merckx was SL and had a pump peg, not a number hanger. It sold for $1400 which included two wheel sets, once sew-up ambrosia, and one clincher Mavic 40s. Plus a spare saddle and campy wheel bags.

I also tossed in various rear clusters, the original corn-cob like and some better suited for the hills of Mercier Island. Oh, and a bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir.
"...and if you order in the next 15 minutes, we will include this fine set of cutlery, and matching hand towels!"
Likes For RCMoeur:
Old 03-20-24, 10:31 AM
PhilFo 
Tinker-er

Bikes: 1956 Rudge Sports; 1983 Univega Alpina Uno; 1981 Miyata 610; 1973 Raleigh Twenty; 1994 Breezer Lightning XTR; V4 Yuba Mundo aka "The Schlepper"; 1987 Raleigh "The Edge" Mountain Trials; 1952 R.O. Harrison "Madison"

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 267 Times in 183 Posts
I'm two bikes down from where I was when I began participating in this thread, but last week came upon another frame so now just one down.
At the same time, I have two separate people trying to sell me tandems! I just can't.
Phil
Likes For PhilFo:
Old 03-20-24, 01:01 PM
BTinNYC 

Bikes: Bicycles? Yup.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked 1,593 Times in 739 Posts
Two frames going into the recycle bin this week. One is a BOTL hangarless junker, the other is crash-bent.
Likes For BTinNYC:
Old 03-20-24, 01:24 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
Liked 3,750 Times in 1,841 Posts
Did the triage. Made the decisions. Severed the "connections". Accepted the market realities, wasn't ever wanting/expecting profit.

That was the easy part . . . getting rid of my early purchases/mistakes without them ending up in the landfill/scrap yard, has turned out to be more difficult. I don't throw things away, I bring things home others did. I re-use/re-purpose to the point of absurdity, but I am starting to wonder if I am past that point? If no one wants them and I can't honestly recommend taking them, what am I saving?
  • Local bike shop (does vintage) - Not interested (asked me to help with their beaters)
  • Goodwill - Not interested (too scrappy/incomplete)
  • Neighbor's/Friends - Not interested - Can't blame them, my honest advice would be get something else (in this buyers market)
  • Co-op - don't have a "local" and from what I have found and others are reporting, likely not interested. Also don't have a way to transport, so unless the have a "guy with a mini-van" who makes pick-ups? I am out of luck
  • I have also done Free and very cheap ads on Craigslist - No Interest - over a few months
  • Multiple posts here on BF - Theoretically the perfect target audience?

Posts with free bikes:
https://www.bikeforums.net/23183484-post6471.html
https://www.bikeforums.net/23178769-post1602.html
https://www.bikeforums.net/23178778-post1603.html
https://www.bikeforums.net/23176839-post1596.html

C&V Beginner?
Art Project?
Welding practice?
Painting practice?

In honor of @AdventureManCO I am thinking I might add my "Jungle Junker" to the mix to sweeten the pot, but based on his experience trying to get rid of much nicer bikes, I can't see where it would make a difference?

If anyone in the LA area would like a pile of stuff FREE, come on down, I have additional parts I can dig up, I might give away or sell for a song, if you need them. Work or volunteer at a co-op, that would want these? Send me a message, maybe I can figure out a way to get them there?
Likes For SoCaled:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.